main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends That Special Someone (Anakin/Tahiri Vig)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Title: That Special Someone
    Author: Ceillean
    Characters: Anakin and Tahiri
    Genre: Mush, obviously
    Notes: Yeah, this was supposed to be a songfic. That didn't work out. [face_laugh] So the song is left for another day and possibly, for other characters, who knows. This is one of my first Anakin/Tahiri pieces I've written. I hope you'll enjoy the mush.

Many thinks go out to the wonderful Jade_Eyes. She puts up with countless emails. [:D]

Leave some love, ladies and gents. :D

[:D]

Anakin lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Every muscle in his body ached ? even those muscles he hadn?t known he possessed. Whoever gets an ache in the buttock? Really now?

He turned onto his side with a grimace, thinking about how the day had started off and how it had ended. He?d gotten up early, rising with the sun and smiling to himself because he?d had a feeling that the day would be great.

Well, hadn?t he been mistaken.

Because Master Skywalker had made him go on a hike with a small group of younglings. His own uncle!

?What did I do to you to deserve this, Uncle Luke?? Anakin had asked in a pleading voice. Evil Master Skywalkers? answer had been a deep, throaty laugh.

The younglings, all around the age of five, had behaved like all children do at that age.

They hadn?t.

One of them would run off, while the other would want to examine something absolutely marvelous in the jungle. A young girl had hurt her foot and Anakin had to carry her for almost an hour before she agreed to walk on her own again. And another one, the troublemaker who, unfortunately, reminded Anakin of himself, kept playing practical jokes on his crèche mates.

Who would ever have thought that kids could be so chaotic?

Anakin closed his eyes as another wave of exhaustion swept over him. He pushed the thoughts of the day to the furthest regions of his mind, instead thinking about a beautiful young woman who he yearned to see again.

It had been weeks since last he?d been able to touch her, weeks since last he had felt her soft lips on hers and days since last they?d spoken over the com. He could hardly wait for her return.

Amongst company, Anakin did not let it show how much he truly missed Tahiri. She was his sunshine, the one reason it was easy for him to smile in a galaxy wrought with destruction and turmoil.

Before falling asleep, Anakin imagined what it would be like to hold her again, to breathe in her sweet, flowery scent?to kiss her again.

He drifted into the lands of dreams, wondering if Tahiri had the same thoughts about him?wherever she was.

Mara shot the younger woman an arched look over her shoulder. ?Stop fidgeting.?

Tahiri glanced up and cleared her throat. She?d been caught, red handed. No need to deny it. She simply shrugged and sat back against the soft fabric of the co-pilots chair. ?I wasn?t fidgeting.?

Mara snorted. ?Sure you weren?t. Plus, you keep twirling your hair. It?s the secret to those curls of yours, I bet.?

Tahiri said nothing while she dedicated her entire concentration to the numbers scrolling by on the screen in front of her. Of course, she had no clue whatsoever about these numbers. It was more of an alibi act, just so Mara wouldn?t notice how?[i]nervous[/i] she really was.

Mara, Jaina and Tahiri had left Ossus for Coruscant nearly six weeks earlier. They weren?t due back until the following week but their mission had ended much sooner than expected ? a rather boring diplomatic thing. All the Jedi women had to do was sit around and look pretty, really. Once or twice someone asked about their professional opinion but that was it.

Jedi dignitaries sitting around a large table amongst pompous politicians who ran the galaxy.

The last six weeks had been boring at best. Besides the few times Mara, Jaina and Tahiri had spent a few hours on their own, enjoying a girls? night out.

Tahiri had been distracted most of the time but now, sitting in the cockpit of Mara?s ship, she couldn?t help but wonder what Anakin was up to.

It would be late at night, she thought wistfully. She suppose

2. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    That was adorable! I want more! :)

[face_love] They are so cute! Ceillean, you must write more! You cannot leave me this way!

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    It's been forever and a day since I've read an A/T fic. Awesome, wonderful insight into their relationship. They're a beautiful pair, and you've captured them well. :)

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ceil -- that was so scrumptious and so sweet!!!! Loved Mara's teasing -- and Anakin's tight butt and ticklishness. :D

Loved how they missed each other and made up for it ... SQUEE!

Bestest way to start my day!

Huggles!!!!!!!

5. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    It's always good to start your day with some mush, and this was wonderful!![face_love]

So very sweet!!

6. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Awww. So cute! [face_love]

=D=

7. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008

Ceillean -

Excellent piece, here. :D

You've captured the enthusiasm these two have for each other very well, and I always like to see a timeline where they're together post-Myrkr ... :)

Thanks for sharing,
    Onderon1

8. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Fantastic chemistry. Thought there relationship was very natural and yet had that A/T spark we all love. I agree I would love to see more of these two written by you!

9. HelloKelly

HelloKelly Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2009
    That was delectible! I loved that you stuck Anakin with the younglings!

What song did you have in mind tho?

10. thusspakezarathustra

thusspakezarathustra Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2006
    That was yummy....thamks. :)
    "And another one, the troublemaker who, unfortunately, reminded Anakin of himself," Ho - what comes around goes around. :D

11. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    warm and fluffy, fluffily warm ... :D

those two are just too sweet
    Tahiri been really dumbfounded when he was standing in the door *chuckles*

awesomely done, Cei =D=

12. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

13. Ceillean