1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:NZ That time of the year again... sigh

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You'll be fine Kitt! But good luck anyway :)
  2. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    All four exams finished as of this morning! :D *starts burning away course manuals*

:)
  3. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, SFL ... yea, it did go okay ... apart from when I went to the wrong room, lol.
  4. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    oh you're kidding Kitt? [face_laugh] [face_blush]

I'm so nervous about exams - days times rooms. I check those details sooo many times it's not funny. lol You still made it to the correct room ok though?

Congrates Winter - how did yours go? Well I bet! :)

Roff, how you gettin on down there?
  5. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    They don't give out the room locations until the actual day, so as to avoid having people stash notes in the exam room. A large proportion of the people in the paper I was sitting have surnames in the lower quarter of the alphabet, like me, so sometimes you have to go right down to the third letter to figure out which room you're in. It obviously took more mental capacity than I had at 9am in the morning after an early start.

Got to the right one eventually, though, so no harm done :)
  6. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Yay 3rd form exams tommorow.... they are so frikken easy I could do them in my sleep....

although I get to start NCEA a year early next year......that should be fun.....

But I might fall asleep tommorow.... 4 Hours of boring questions..... I think I'll bring a book....
  7. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Really Kitt? Screw that. I heard this year that people would do that in rooms, but they've made seating in the rooms completely random - so you get a number and have to find that seat number and fill out the attendance slip and read all in the 10mins reading time - so affectively you get no reading time. Gay aye!

But yea, people were putting notes on desks then just getting those desks first. Also, the random seating is cause lots of commerce students were cheating apparently. :p

Sucks, also, we need 2 forms of photo id now - LOL.

Good luck YouAgain - though you seem like you'll be fine bud! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.