main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive That Time of Year...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29 , Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around as much lately and I apologize for that. I'm in the final week of the semester at school and the workload is really beating me down. I have almost no time to do anything lately. But the good part is that within a week, I'm free again. So, I guess I'm aiming for that freedom. :p

Anyway, I already gave this heads up to Mod Squad and wanted to post it to you guys as well. My online time will be limited until I get caught up on my work and I may not be posting a lot, if at all. I will still be logging on and checking PMs etc, so if you have a question or a problem you can still get in touch with me. :)

2. Nefarious_21

Nefarious_21 Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2006
    Hey- good luck Han!

-NeF

3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    [:D] to our overworked (but not under-appreciated!!) Moderator!! Hang in there, Han--we'll all try to behave ourselves (and try not to embarass you... :D ) in the meantime! Best of luck with all the finals/papers/projects/assignments/commissions, etc., etc., etc.... ;) We'll all be looking forward to seeing more of you soon!

FF

4. Darth_Snuggle

Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    Yup, best of luck with your class workload! Just keep aiming for that finish line dead ahead :D

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Just wanted to drop a line in this thread to say that I'm finally done with everything! I just have one final critique in my Illustration Studio tomorrow before I'm free for the summer. Thanks for bearing with me during this hectic time! You guys are truly great! [:D]

I'll be back to my normal online time for the summer. :)

6. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Congratulations!! Isn't it nice to know there is no school work pressure for three months! Now that you have so much free time I hope to see some more art from you. How about a neekid Luke. :p

I should talk. I haven't drawn anything for a month. See this is what happens when your friends talk you into writing a long fanfic. I don't have time for anything else.

I am getting a new computer this week, though. So maybe that will inspire me into drawing again.

AG88

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ahh! I didn't know you with your other username! Trying to trick me, huh? :p

Anyway, I'll see what I can do about more Luke drawings. [face_mischief]

And good luck with the new compy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.