main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends That which Surrivies (updated 01/07)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadmeSolo00, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheSith00

DarkLordoftheSith00 Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2003
    Im sorry I havent posted my views of this new post of your fanfic which I think its an encellent piece of hard work which is very honest indeed.

2. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Dark Lord, I'm glad you like, I hope you continue to enjoy it

All was quiet in the apparmtent, when suddenly, a urgent knock woke those in the appartment. Obi Wan jumped. "I... I'll get it master... Not bothering to put on a robe, He openeed the door, he stood there shocked, just in his pajama pants. He hadn't expected Echo to be standing there... She was crying her eyes out. "Aww baby... come here." HE picked her up, and she wrapedher arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist as she burried her tiny face in his chest and cried.

Obi held her, and rubbed her back. "Shhhh.. It's ok. Tell me what happened...." Echo looked at him with tear stained eyes."Lady... want take me from my daddie..." That was all she would say. He looked at Qu Gonn standing behid him. Qu Gonn could guess what she meant, the woman msut have been her mother that Jaro told him about earlier.

Obi took charge, Like Qu Gonn never seen before, he took echo to the bathroom, and sat her on the counter, He got a cool wash cloth, and wiped her face. She sniffled, as obiwan sent calm to her, "It wil be alright, do you think your daddy would let anyone take you away?" "No...No..." She sniffled. "That's right, now blow." He held a tissue to her nose, as he spoke.

"Now tell me about this lady. Does she have a name?" Echo nodded. "N...Nalie Nali I think..... Daddie said she was my mom...mommie..." She let out a ragged sob. "I see, well i dont think she'd lye about that. It's possible she is your mommy and she just wants to know you. She loves you, if she didn't she wouldnt' be here." Echo thought hard, "Ok Obi... I believe you." He grinned, "Good, I know this is a lot to take, but jsut give her a chance for me echo?" "Ok Obi.. for you..." She thogutn for a minute, than asked, "Do you love me still Obi?" He was shocked at ther quewstion. "I love you like the stars love the sky." He simed as Echo threw her arms aound his neck ans kissed his cheek.

"Now lets get you home...' "NO! Can I stay with you?" She gave hima puppy dog look, obi coulnd't say no.....

Mean while
    Jaro and nilani had serched for Echo, but, hadnh't found her. Jaro's com beeped. IT was obi, saying he had echo, and she was very upset. He gave Obi permission to keep ecoh for the night, and turned back to Nilani. "Obi Wan has a special kinship with her, if she won't talk to anyone else she talks to obi. She'll be fine." She took a deep breath, feeling better, but, not great. Jaro took her back to his room to make her some tea.....

and back agan*

Echo's clothes where filthy, and not suitable for sleeping in. Obi pulled out an old t shirt of his, and put that on her, at least for sleeping. Qu Gon was amazed how Obi took charge. He cheered Echo up, informed Jaro of where she was, had found something for her to wear, now he had braided her hair, and was putting her to bed. "Can i Sleep with you tonight? I get bad dweams...." Obi let her climb in bed with him, at least she asked. She snuggled real close to him, and laid her head on his chest. within moments she was asleep.......

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Awww!! Echo's so cute! And Obi is a lot better with kids than I expected him to be.

Great postie!! :)

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. DarkLordoftheSith00

Aug 16, 2003
    All hail PadmeSolo and Queen Sara!!! LOL!! Sara is right about Echo shes such a cutie.

5. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    It was cold in the small house, the only sound that could be heard, was comming from the kicthen, "What is this crap?!" "I... I made dinner, You used to love this..." She bowed her head, and started to clear the table, He grabed her arm roughly, bruising it slightly. "DON"T WALK AWAY FROM ME NILANI!" "No... please... stop it..." She cried, "Your hurting me...." He glared at her and slamed her into the wall. "I'll give you something to cry aobut!" She hid her face, "No please...." He slaped her across her face, "You want one that hurts?" He slaped her again, "That one hurt! That one hurt!" Nilani sobbed, "Don't.... please.... the baby....."

Echo bolted awake, tears streamed down her face as she woke up screaming. Obi sat up, and pulled the cryin child into his lap. He stroked her hair, and held her close. "Echo..... What is it?" Echo continued to cry. "Bad man... Very Bad man.. Hurt Nice Lady... Hurt Nali... Hurt Nali badly..." All he could do for her was hold her till she stoped crying.

A few hours later, Obi disided to take Echo home, she seemed more cheerful now, she still had his shirt on, but, he let her keep it. She clung to his back as he carried her home, ingnoring the glances of other Jedi.

As Jaro poened his door, he was surprised to see Obi wan there. Echo jumped in his arms, "DADDY!" Jaro held her close, and kissed her forhead. "Where's Miss Nali?" She asked. "Nali?" Echo got down, and looked at him, "Yes, Nali. THe lady that came yesterday." "Shes at her appartment, she went home last night." Echo looked sad, "But I want to see her, I want to a'polgize for yesterday..." Jaro bent down to her level, and tapped her nose, "I'm sure she'd like that, Perhaps we can go see her later. Now, maybe you should go change, Im sure Obi wants his shirt back.." Obi wan waved his hand, "SHe can have it Master Jaro." Echo gave him a big hug, and thanked him before running off to her room.

"Master Jaro, I feel there is something aobut Echo, I should tell you." Jaro nodded and offered Obi Wan a seat. "It's about her nightmares. She had terrible nightmares all night, I could hear her muttering in her sleep... Has she had any before?" Jaro, took a deep breath before answering, "Yes, she has had them, differetn dreams, but, she still has them. Did she tell you about them?" He was understandably couriosu of the dreams that haunted Echo's sleep. "Yes, she said there was a bad man. And he hurt the nice lady. She called the nice lady Nali... I didn't think much of it before, but she hasn't given the 'Bad Man' a name. At least she didnt' tell me." Jaro raised an Eyebrow, "Nali..... She said that?" Jaro thought hard, Echo had called Nilani, Nali... had she remembered something?... he would have to ask Nilani when he saw her... "Thank you Obi Wan. For everything." Obi rose, "It was a pleasure to have her Master." Obi bid goodbye and left, Qu Gon would be wondering where he went. Jaro went to get Echo ready, and Call Nilani, see if she woudl see them today....

Some time later...*

Nilani was sitting in the middle of the floor, in meditation. Ever since comming back to the temple, she felt she made a mistake not completeling her training, Joran had said he'd continue it... the door chimed, and she opened her eyes, and rose to answer the door. She was surpsied to see Echo, Jaro had not said he was brining her. "Hello again, WOn't you come in?" She led them into the main room, and offered them soemthing to drink. Jaro declined. "Echo has something she wants to tell you." Echo stood infront of Nilani, as Nilani bent down to her level. "I want to a'polgize for my behavoir miss Nali... It wasn't nice, and Im sorry if I hurt you." She looked as if she might cry. Nilani brushed her hair out of her eyes, "Appolgy accepted Princess." Echo smiled and gave her a quick hug. "Thank you Miss Nali.."

Jaro had accpeted Nilani's offer of a cup of tea, and sat in the kitchen with her. "Nilani.. I think there is something we should talk about..." He told her of Echo

6. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Aww poor Echo! At least Obi was there to help.

I hope that Nilani will be happy soon. And that Echo will accept her as her mother.

7. DarkLordoftheSith00

Aug 16, 2003
    Now this is what family affairs are about but I do hope she accepts her mother as a good role model.

8. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    Dark Sith Lord- Thanks for the support... Yes Yes, Little Echo will accept Nilani, in time... Remember she's only 4 years old, and Nilani has just found her, it takes time for little ones to adjust...

QueenSara- Im not prossiming anything, but, This story will have a happy ending... that's all Im going to say.... Author's proagivtive

I will be posting anthor Chapter soon, so bear with me, I had to re write this one, but, i hope Y'All will like it.

9. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    IT had been almost 7 months since Nilani found Echo again. THey had become very close, Nilani took Echo everywhere, and they had become friends. Echo still called her Nali, but, Nilani didn't care, she thoguth it was cute.

"Hold still sweetie, Im almost done." Echo was fidgeting, she couldn't help it, she was so excited. Nilani and Jaro promised to take her to see her grandparents on Naboo. NIlani was happy to go back. She had only come to corscant because jeff made her do it. SHe would of stayed on Naboo with her parents... Now she was bringing her Daughter to see them.

"Alright Sweetie, all done." Echo made an Ecxited squeek, and got up. HER hair was done in ringletts, adorned with pink barrettes, and ribbon. "Tank you Nali! It's beuaitfuwl" Nilani smiled and kissed her cheek. "Your beauitful princess.... Are you ready to go?" Echo jumped up, "Im ready!" NIlani smiled and threw her bag over hersholder, and took ahold of Echo's hand and they headed out....

Echo was full of questions, about her grandparents, about Naboo, why Nialni Left, what they did.... Nilani answered most of ther quesitons, except she didn't tell her anythig about Jeff. She didn't have heart to tell her about him. Besides Jeff was not her father, Jaro was. Jeff may have 'Planeted the seed' but Jaro kept her alive, fed, clothed and happy....

"Nali... will they like me?" Nilani was surprised by the question. "Sweetie they will love you, As I do. You are a sweet, smart, carring, beauitful littel girl Anyone who dosn't see that isn't worth your time."

Echo smiled as she sliped her hand into Nilani's, and they headed for the ship, Suddenly someone grabed Nilani from behind. "Hello my sweet, I told you I'd 'Entertain' you again." Nilani Kicked and tried to get out of his tight grasp. "LET ME GO!" He held her tight, and sniffed her hair, "So soft..." he said as he kissed her neck, Nilani retched in discust. "LET ME GO DAVID!" David growled as he hit her. "I tried to be nice to you, do not agatate me you littel whore!" He continued to beat on her, as Echo screamed, "NO! MOMMY!" She was terrorifed. SHe didnt' know this man, but, she didn't like him. Nilani saw the frightended look on Echo's face, and looked ahead, Jaro was putting the last of the supplies on the ship.... 20 feet away.... Nilani looked at Echo, and wispered, "It's going to be ok baby..."

NIlani swung her arms, elbowing him in the gut. He grunted and threw her against the wall. "If you think what happened before was rape..." He said spitely as he loosened his belt, "Just you wait for waht Im going to do to you now....." Nilani sturggled against his grasp as he ripped her blouse open. She could try and run, but, Echo's safty was her first proitrey.

"NO!!!!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" Echo swung at him, hitthing him over and over, "MOMMY!" not causing him much damage, but discracting him. NIlani saw her chance...

As davind turned, he raised his hand to hit Echo, NIlani pulled out her concealed Vibro blade, and stabbed him in the leg, and twisted the knife, causing him a lot of pain, He fell back and yelled in pain, Nilani grabbed echo, scoping her up in her arms,a nd ran off to the safty of the ship.,.....

ONce inside, Nilani had the chance to catch her breath, her heart pounded in her throat. Echo clung to her, her little arms wraped around her neck, echo's small body wracked with sobbs.... Nilani carried her further inside, sitting down with her, she rubbed her back, "Shhhh it's ok sweetie.... I won't ever let anyone hurt you... I'll die first.." Nilani meant it, she would gladly go to any lenths to protect her child, as any mother would. Echo wouldnt' let go of Nilani, she held on tight and continued to cry.

Jaro Entered the cockpit, to take off, when he noticed Echo's distress, and saw Nilani.... he noticed her ripped clothing, and was about to ask, Nilani met his eyes, She had several bruises starting to show on her face, her hair looked as if it had been pulled from the bun she had it in earlier.... Her fa

10. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    Where's my readers? I posted, I did...

*sets out a plate of brownies to entice readers.*

New chapter should be up tomorrow, hopefully. and as always feedback is apperated....

11. DarkLordoftheSith00

Aug 16, 2003
    YAY!! Girl power stands over the whole, can't judge a person by their looks that Nilani showed over David.

*takes some brownies and eats them while enjoying the fanfic*

12. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Oopies, thought I replied. :D Guess I didn't.

Good postie!! Poor Nilani, her past is coming back to haunt her. Now she has to tell Echo and Jaro what she was. :(

Post again soon?

13. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    Dark Sith Lord, - Yes she sure did. Origonally she just kneed him in the groin, but, I think stabbing him is better. He desreved it. and the twisting, will keep the wound open longer.... much better!

Queen Sara- Thank you Queensara! Glad you liked it. Yes, Nilani will have to tell Jaro about her past, and what she did. How to explan to your 4 year old daughter what you did, and why?.... Postie coming right up dearie.....

Nilani couldn't look Jaro in the eye, there were still thinkgs he didn't know about her past, she was afriad of what he'd think..... She averted his gaze, and gently rocked Echo and kissed her forhead, how could she explain? Echo was only 4... How could she tell her? How to explain to a 4 year old.... Nilani looked at Jaro, then to Echo, then back at Jaro. She had a look in her eye that said she couldn't dicuss this in front of Echo.

Jaro dropped it for now, Nilani brushed echo's hair from her eyes, and kissed her cheek. "come on Princess, lets get you cleaned up..." Nilani took her to sleeping quarters, she gave Jaro a glace as she left.

Joran slid into the pilot's seat and turned to Jaro. "After all she's been through....." he said sadly, "My sweet little Nali...." He wispered as he turned the controls, and started to take off. "You love her..." He said simply. Jaro turned, blushing. "I... I... Im trying to help her..." Joran didn't turn around, "Oh come on Neliam! I know you like her. I can see the way you look at her. You have fallen for my little sister." Jaro looked at him "I... I" he shut his mouth. If Joran could see that easily, did Nilani know? did the council know? How did Nilani feel? did she love him too? His thoughts were intrupted, "Just take good care of my sister. SHe deserves it, especailly after what she's been through."

Meanwhile... Nilani cleaned Echo up, her face had been streaked with dirt and tears, her hair a mess... Now she laid her down for a nap. Echo had been insistant for an asnwer, so far Nilani had avioded it.

"MOmmy what did he mean? What's rape? What did the bad man do?" Nilani sighed, she sat next to Echo, and tucked Echo;s hair behind her ears. "Rape... is when you voilte someone voilently. You force them to do something the don't want to do. And doing so, you take something from them they can't get back...." Echo looked more confused than before.. "I dont' understand mommy..." Nilani kissed her daughter, "You will one day sweetie... Now, lay down and rest..."

Jaro stood in the doorway, after hearing how she handled herself, he had even more respect for her, He was in awe of this woman infront of him. She was abousoultly amaizing, if possible he loved hermore....

He crossed over to nilani, sitting next to her, "Niani....." he brushed her hair out of her eyes, Nilani looked up at him, her soft green eyes showed the humaltion, the shame, the hurt she was feeling. "Neliam....I..." His sparkling blue eyes showed compassion, carring... and something she hadn't expected to see... his love...

"Nilani.... WHo did this?" He softly touched her torn shirt, and then her bruised cheek. "H... His name is David... When Echo and I were on our way he... he grabbed me, and tried to suduce me in the street... I refused, that's when he hit me. When I tried to get away, he got angry and started to beat me. He .... He..He threatened to Rape me.... He almost did...too...." Nilani felt hot, itchy tears run down her cheeks as she told him what happened...

Jaro was horrified, he couldn't believe anyone could do that... He brushed away her tears, "Im so sorry... If I ahd gone with you, this wouldn't of happened.... It's my fault..."

Nilani shook her head, "No it's mine... I kenw he would find me again one day...."

"What do you mean Nilani?... Tell me waht happened... I can't help you if i dont' know anything..."

A look of worry and alarm washed over his face. Nilani shifted uncomfortably, and sighed she would have to tell him sometime....

"Perhaps we could talk where Echo can't over hear us.

14. DarkLordoftheSith00

Aug 16, 2003
    Nice work and its very interesting keep it up, Padme (two thumbs up)

15. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Yayness! Jaro loves her!! Now, all we need is for her to love him, and we have a happy little family. :D

16. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    Queen Sara- Yes, that is the real question isn't it.... Will Nilani return his love?

mmmmm Not telling.... *zips lips*

Nilani had avoided joran for the last 3 days, She didn't want to talk to him, she knew he'd question her about what happened. She didnt' want to tell him, it had been hard enough telling Neliam. He didn't undersand... He couldn't... Neliam did, but, Joran didn't try to understand....

Echo hadn't let Nilani out of her sight, not since David's attack. She even refused to sleep in her own bed. She kept having night terrors about 'bad people' as she called them. Nilani didn't mind, she missed out on years with her daughter, She loved anytime she could spend with Echo.

Nilani sat on the edge of her bed, fixing Echo's hair. She was being really good, not moving at all. Echo wanted to make a good impression on her grandparents. Nilani was nervous at best. She missed her family, but, she was afriad of how her father and brothers would treat Neliam.... Her father had not approved of her divorce from Jeff. If he only knew why she divorced himin the first place.... She was a bit worried they wouldn't accept Echo, If he didn't, well nuts to him, Echo was a wonderful child, and her daughter no matter what. She ddint' need his approval.

"There you are princess, all done" Echo jupmed up and twirled, "Tank you mommy." "Your welcome princess." Nilani stood up and smiled. She sat at her vainity, and brushed out her long, flowing dark hair. Echo came over, and looked at her mother in awe. "You look so pwetty mommy." "Thank yoiu sweetie.." She walked to her closet, and sliped on a beauityful sundress. It was a light blue, shimmered in the light. Aubt low cut neck, and was a bit tight, but, very classy and tasteful.

They would be arriving soon, Nilani tood a deep breath, and sighed. "Come on sweetie, well be arriving soon."

Echo was really exicted as they landed, and took the walk to the Star household. Nilani took a more pensive, even nervous stance. Echo climbed into Nilani's arms, looking at everything, she was in awe of the beauitful city of Theed. Nilani promised to show her the whole city before they left.

As they approched the hosue, Jaro was amazed. Nilani never said her parents were so wealthy. The house looked hudge. Jaro kept his arm around her, giving the support she needed.

As they came into the yard, 2 boys shreidked and ran toward them. "NALI! NALI!! YOURE HOME! MOMMY!!! SHe's HOME!" They ran toward her, They ran over almost knocking her over, she smiled at them, they had gotten so big. Emilee came out of the house, "Boys, I thought I told you to stay..." "Nali?" Nilani was surprised at her sister's apperanace. Emilee had a baby in a carrier on her back, about 4 months old, and she looked at least 8 months pregnant, or it was just a really big baby.

"Ami? is ti you?" Nilani laughed and hugged her sister, with one arm so not to squish Echo, or her sister's pregnant belly. "Oh AMi, forgvie me, this is Neliam Jaro, Nelaim, this is my sister. Emilee Sunrider." Ami smiled, "It' a pleasure to meet you master Jedi." "the plasure is all mine Miss sundrider., But, please, call me Neliam." "Alright, Neliam it is. And who is this beauitful young lady?" Echo smiled at her, as Nilani beemed. "Ami, this is my daughter, Echo." Ami smiled at her, "Nali, you didn't tell me you had a girl, she's beauitful. She looks just like you."

"IS mom home?" Ami nodded, "Mom is, and so is dad. Now Nali, you kknow he misses you." Nilani rolled her eyes, "Yeah right, any way we should go inside..."

Nilani reached out, and took a hold of Jaro's hand, and didn't let go. He gave her's a reasuring squeze as they went inside. She needed him with her now. Jaro was happy to give it to her, he longed to tell her how he felt, but, he wasn't sure she was ready.....

A woman in her 40s came out of the kitchen, drying her hands. "Nilani? is it you?" "Yes Mom, it's me. Echo held tightly on to Nilani's leg, "Mommie..." it was all a little too much

17. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    No readers? I posted! I swear!

I came to put a new chapter up, and saw my thread way down on the list, and no responces..... *cradles thread* My poor little baby....

*gives herself an up*

UP!

Postie soon, I promise. And I know Queen Sara won't be disapointed.

18. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Took me a bit to get here! But here I is!!

Great postie! Nali loves Jaro!! *does happy dance* :D But I don't like her brothers....

Anyway, new postie soon? I'll post on TCBM if you post here. :D

19. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    QueenSara- Ahhh yes, well you aren't supsoed to like them.

Hmmm.... If I post in this story, you'll post in yours? sounds like a good deal!
    Postie comming up!

Nilnai was sleeping peacefully when she felt presure on her chest. It was getting hard to breathe, she felt suffocated. "NO!" her eyes flashed open. She saw little Tobin sitting on her chest. "Nali... you slept too long..." Nilani sat up, and looked up. The beauitful Naboo Sun was streaming in her windows, the air was clean, the birds where chirping outside. "Did your momy send you in here to wake me up?" Ami's voice was heard from the door, "NO, I told you to leave her alone." "It's alright Ami. It was time I was getting up. Go on, I'll see you downstairs..."

It didnt' Take Nilani long ot get herself and Echo ready for the day. WHen she got downstairs, she noticed Jaro was outside, playing with Torais, and the other kids. He looked right at home playing with them. Echo struggled to get down. "Daddy..." Nilani kissed her on the head, "Go on little girl, go have fun." Her mother beconded her to sit, as she made some tea. Ami soon joined them, Nilani knew this was comming...

"He's so wonderful with them isn't he?" Her mother started, "But? Just wondering when the buts comming mOm." "It's not Sweetie..... If you are happy, Im happy." Nilani sighed and sipped her tea. "Mom. How many times have you told me the heart wants what the heart wants?" Her mother put her hand on hers. "Is this what your heart wants? really and truly?" She nodded firmly. "Yes" She gazed back through the window. It really was what she wanted.... he was what she needed....

Nilani sipped her tea, when she felt a punch in her arm. "Hey creppy!" She turned, Marcus always was a pistol... "Bugger." Shewas still mad at him fro what he said last night. "Golly! you turned into a girl!" Her eyes narrowed, "That's what I am, Bantha brains!" He pushed her, "Yeah but now you look like it." She smacked him upside the head, "Boy or girl, I can still whip you!"

*Sometime Later...*
    Nilani had fun catching up with her family. Even her brothers. She headed outside, it was time she set things straight. Jeff was waiting outside. he kept comming by, She had left Jaro inside with Echo. She dind't want either seeing him.... "Seems you are too bad off you nasty little tramp." Her eyes narrowed, "Name calling will get you no where you pile of PooDoo." He slaped her across herface leaving a red mark. "You have 5 minutes Jeff." She stood strong. "Nilani.. I want you to come home... It's empty without you. You and our daughter..." NIlnai crossed her arms, she wasn't buying it. "I doubt that. Just call one of your girlfriends you were screwing when we were married. As for Echo, she's my baby. Not yours. Neliam is her father, not you." His temper flared up, he charged for her, but, didnt get there. Before he knew it, he was thrown to the ground. Nilani looked up, and Jaro was standing over him. "Lay one hand on her, and I sware to any thing you pray to I will make you sorry you were ever born! NOW GET OUT OF HERE!" "You'll be sorry Jedi! You'll pay!" Jaro Picked him up by the neck of his shirt. "I'm sure!" He 'escorted' him out by throwing him out the front door. Jeff was putting up a fight, but was no match for Jaro.

Echo hid her face in Ami's dress, "Bad man!" She started to cry, "Make him go away... bad man.. hurt mommy..." Nalas took ahold of Jeff, and threw him out the front door. "Stay away from my family, If you know waht's good for you!" Nilani burried herface in Jaro's chest. He held her close, running his fingers through her hair. "I would never let anyharm come to you....." He wispered in her ear. Her heart was pounding in her chest..... "You ... you didn't hav..." She studdered. "People do crazy things... when they're inlove....." He wispered...

*Continued Next Post*

20. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Great postie!! And, as promised, I posted on TCBM. :D

I was a little confused when Jaro threw Jeff out the door, then Nalas did. Did he come back in or something?

More soon please! :)

21. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
  22. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    Queen Sara- Sorry if I confusled you, yes, Jeff did come back, and when Nilani didn't come back to him, he tired to hit her, that's when Jaro threw him out, followed by her father. He's just defending his lady's honor. (Knight in shinning Jedi robes kind of thing.) *Grin* New postie comming soon I sware.

Xanatos- Welcome, it always pleases me to hear from new readers. I hope you are enjoying my little story

I sware I'll have a new chapter up if not tonight, tomorrow, Darth Real life has been taking my time again. Been working a lot lately... maybe too much. Bad DRL! Bad!

23. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    Nilani was taken back *Love?* had he just said what she thought he did? No, she couldn't let him give up everything for her, Then Ami's voice rang in her head, *Isn't that his choice?* Yes... it was. She rested her head on his strong, muscular chest. She wispered ever so softly in his ear, "I love you.... Neliam..."

Jaro thought he was hearing things... no, she had actually said it. He felt his heart soar. He wrapped his arms around her, he had never felt like this about anyone, Nilani made him feel alive..... she compelted him... He lightly caressed her face, his finger grazed her chin, lifting up her head, kissing her lips softly.

Inside, marcus was watching from the window, he looked as if he would go out and deck Neliam at any moment. Ami pulled his arm, "Don't you dare! If you mess this ulp for Nali, I'll whup you myself."

Echo came out from behind Nalas, "Is he gone?" "Is who gone sweetie?" Echo looked terrorifed, "The bad man, he hurt mommy, wants to hurt her bad.... same bad man like in dweams." He welcomed her into his lap, "Yes he's gone, he cant' hurt your mommy anymore..." Echo stuck her thumb in her mouth, as she leaned against him. "Bad man come back?" "No sweetie... He can't hurt you anymore..." Echo took comfort in this fact. Her eyes started to close, as he rocked her back and forth.

He turned to his wife, "Did she tell you about this?" Neela shook her head, "No, she didn't say anything... You know your daughter, she won't speak of her problems, she wants to solve them herself."

Outside, Nilani and Jaro had moved to the pourch swing, looking at the stars. There was a light chill in the air, Jaro took ahold of her hand, and spoke. "Nilani... I have loved you from the first time i saw you. I feel I came alive when I met you. You and Echo have given my life meaning... I need you like i need the air." Nilani felt a tear roll down her cheek, "Neliam.... I love you, I have for a long time. You and Echo are my life. I never thought I could find someone that would love me for me, accept my mistakes." He wiped away her tears, "Nilani... You are the most amazing woman I ever met, I promise you I would never hurt you. I cherish you..."

He leaned close, kissing her lips softly, then the kiss turned more passionate. Nilani felt tingiling down her back, the sweet feeling of being near him, it had been so long...

She pulled away, trying to catch her breath. She looked at him, her sparkling green eyes connecting with his blue ones. "I.... Neliam... I cna't let you give up your future for me... Im not worth that. Tehy can kick you out of the order for this......" he pulled her face to his, "Don't ever say you arn't worth it, But they won't do anything to me, if they want to kick me out of the order, they can. I've made my choice, and you are it. I have not been the cocncil's favoirte person since I brought Echo to the temple. Many disagreed with my actions, but, I didnt' care then, and I don't now."

Jaro helpe dher inside, where her mother and father were still sitting in the kitchen. He stayed with her, almost like a protecitve watch dog. Nalas spoke first, as Neela poured her some tea. "Nali... why didn't you tell me? I would of helped you.... I'm not just talking about tonight. I mean all of it..." Nilani sighed, she knew what he was talking about, Joran must have told him what happened since moving to corscant.... *Tatle tale.... I'll get him for that* "He threaned to kill me if I told anyone..." Jaro puthis arm around her, "He will not touch you, I swear it."

after talking for a while, Nilani noticed echo asleep on her father's arms. She took advanage. She took her daugther's sleeping form in her arms,then giving Echo to Jaro. Echo shifted in her sleep, her head resting on Jaro's sholder. He followed Nilani upstairs, as Nalas watched. Neela put a hand on his, "don't... Let them be..." He sighed, "SHe's my baby girl" "I know she is, she's mine to... but she's not a baby anymore, she's grown up, and having babies of her own." N

24. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Awwww.....

Finally! Love and cuteness! :p

:) ~^*SARA^*~ :)

25. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    I'm back all, My computer broke down on me, now I have a new one, and am back in busniess. I have been writting chapters in my absence. got about 5 or 6 written down. New Chapter comming, if anyone is still intrested...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.