San A, TX That's It!!!!! That is it!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I have just seen the full trailer to Episode III and before I start to babble incoherently and laugh maniacally I must say that Lucas NAILED IT. This one will be at least as good as Empire....

Dare I say, I think, better.

W.O.W.

Darksiiiiiiide in '05 ya herd?!!!
  2. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok - just saw it . . .

HORRY SON OF A BISCUITS !!!!!!!!!

Good thing I am Darkside :)

Juan - OUT !

3. thx1067 Force Ghost

star 1
    DARKSIDE????!!!!

No baby, you got it all upside down and sideways!

It's all about Obi-Wan kick'n IT all over the place!

And Yoda - wassssssUP with Yoda jumpin and flying all over the senate. Keep tossin Papi - you ain't gonna hit him!

No baby - I understand that the slate must be cleaned, a flood to cleanse the universe, in this case a horrible fire - but I for one will be saddest to see Mace, Kit, Sasee and Eeth Koth meet their doom with Palpatine. That will truly be a day long remembered.

I recorded it digitally on my new satelite system. I have been watching it repeatedly on slow-mo to enjoy every single detail on my tv! Sweet technology!

Brent
  4. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, yes, sad and all that. Truly horrible deaths will be had by all....and I am looking forward to seeing it in all its pg-13 bloody gory, er, glory.

I will of course be sad to see Windu go dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn(if you've not stayed spoiler free, you know what I'm talkng about, heh!), but I am most interested to see Yoda get his "Do or Do not" asscheeks seasoned, sauteed, and served to him in a nice "What, Palpatine is the bad guy?" sauce. Jedi Masters should know about dudes like Palpatine!

I guess that's why Mace Windu found out first, eh? Any dawg who can carry around a wallet with "Bad Mutha-F***a" on it had better know Palpy was the 900 pound gorilla. Takes one to know one, know wutta mean?

But riddle me this true-believers, how awesome must Palpatine be to best Windu,Kit Fisto,Eeth Koth,Saesee Tinn, AND Yoda? And he turns Dooku AND Anakin to the darkside? I can't wait to see the carnage....

Where's the popcorn? ....MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Brent ? are you threatening me Padawan Apprentice ?

That preview was just plain SICK !!!!!!!!

Gonna be fun seeing this movie with my Brothers and Sisters of SA FanForce . . .

Juan - Out !!

6. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

WICKED SWEET
    DAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my favorite line so far is:

" Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"
  7. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Can totally see things from Anakin's point of view now, he was once a part of the Jedi and they are denying him of being a master and in part persecuting him. Been there myself with people like that. Perhaps I should unleash my Darkside as well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Juan - OUT !
  8. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    THAT TRAILER WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR MAY 19!

So you can relate to Anakin...even though you didn't kill 30 Tusken Raiders or anything?

9. gatodama LFL Artist

VIP
    star 3
    The following was my initial reaction a few nights ago:

OMFG!!!!!

HOLY LUCAS, FATHER OF THE SAGA!!!

WORDS........no words!!!! tears, adreneline, AAAAHHHH!!!!

i have officialy run out of patience...i have none left.......none.

i am exhausted! Is it May yet!!!!???!!!

I STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!!! [image=http://www.barricksinsurance.com/landh.gif]
  10. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Is watching the trailer 187 consecutive times wrong? If it is, then I don't wanna be right!

Anyone else hear the life support equipment at the end of the trailer? I bet that's either Padme on her deathbed or Anakin being transformed into Vader.

I can't handle anymore spoilers or waiting! I am now building a time machine so as to forward to May 19th at 12:01am. All I need is a flux capacitor and a Delorean...and a crazy professor mumbling something about 1.21 gigawatts...
  11. bustergundam Jedi Knight

I just finished disecting the preview and I have made about 10 different collage pictures with it. That had some very juicy graphic information. My family and I are watching the clocks and counting the seconds until the film begins. Come on May, don't let me down.
  12. starbuck92 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Looks like everyone has already voiced their opinion of the new trailer! I couldn't agree more with what everyone said, so instead, I'll share a link a friend sent me:

http://www.clockdown.com

You can dload an awesome looking countdown clock for your desktop. It has images from the first trailer and hopefully they'll update it soon with images from the second.

60 days, 22 hours, 18 minutes and counting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.