main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC "That's Our Secret, We're Always Doing It." - The SAUCY JACK 2 OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Ramza, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I've gotten a few questions over PM that I've been answering, so I figured it was time to cut the middle man. For a combination of discussion, questions, and needless reference. Whether or not we're living in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight, and having a wonderful time remains to be seen. Socializing needs to go in Hooper's or I'll sic Donny baby on you.

SAUCY JACK 2: The Saucy Soundtrack
    1. "Victoria" - The Kinks
    2. "Add It Up" - Violent Femmes
    3. "Peaches en Regalia" - Frank Zappa
    4. "Kung Fu Fighting" - Carl Douglas
    5. "Living in the Sunlight" - Tiny Tim
    6. "You Spin Me Round (Murder Mix)" - Dead or Alive
    7. "7th Chamber" - Wu Tang Clan
    With more to come!

SAUCY JACK 2: The Saucy GIFs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With more to come!

SAUCY JACK 2: The Saucy Sauce
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With more to come!

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Friendly neighbourhood moderator message - Ramza and I would like to remind all OOC thread users that OOC threads are not the place to socialize.

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Just going to repost this from the thread before I close this much-used girl down for good:

And that's all she wrote. I'm glad we were able to see this plotline through to its satisfying and sadly inevitably conclusion, and I think you'll agree with me when I say that, while it broke my heart to end things this way, it was the only possible finale. The characters made the choices they made, and they had to be stuck with. I'd like to thank Nick of Time, Penguinator, and Sith-I-5 for staying onboard for this whole, crazy ride, I couldn't have done it without you guys and your ability to put up with my utter nonsense for as long as you did. It's the players that make the game, after all, and your relentless pace certainly kept me on my toes.

All in all, a great run.

Until next time:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.