main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

That's pretty damn impressive... [the last jedi in the temple]

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by hear+soul, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    Y'know... now that I think about it, that's pretty impressive that Lucas' son [I forget the character's name] survived as long as he did. I mean, he had to go through Anakin and the entire 501st to make it outside. Not to mention the ordeal probably lasted hours. Hours of non stop fighting and he didn't have a scratch on him...

damn. [sorry about that at first.. :p]

2. DUGGY

DUGGY Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 23, 2005
    I think he was in the Can when the Sith hit the Fan. he snuck out after all the commotion. [face_laugh]

3. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    the kid pretended to be dead and hid until vader left

4. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    I don't think Zett Jusaska (sp) was the last Jedi alive in the Temple. What does the ROTS video game say?

5. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    It says Cin Drallig.

6. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    Seems about right. It matches up with the film as we see Vader kneeling before Sidious after killing Cin, Whie and Bene on the holocam.

7. Obi-Chron

Obi-Chron Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2003
    "Cin let loose speaks punishment at hand."
    ~ William Cowper

"Every Cin brings its punishment with it."
    ~ Romanian Proverb

"Go ye, and Cin no more!"
    ~ Clone Troopers [& JC]

8. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    who is that?

9. TheCRZA

TheCRZA Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2005
    Cin is a cameo for SW stunt coordinator Nick Gilliard.
    They made him a Jedi and made him the boss of the Temple
    in the ROTS video game.
    It amounts to other cameos made by Rick McCallum,
    Ben Burt, Tony Daniels, Warwick Davis, GL and his kids,
    and Peter Diamond.

10. voodoopuuduu

voodoopuuduu Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 22, 2004
    I don't think Zett Jusaska (sp) was the last Jedi alive in the Temple.

Good point. I would think the really smart kids would stay hidden for a few days. :D

11. WeaveSP03

WeaveSP03 Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    I don't think what the ROTS video game says about the last Jedi in the temple holds any weight in this argument...its a game

12. Hypernova

Hypernova Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    I believe the last Jedi Master was ,as you say, Cin Drallig along with his padawans Whie and Bene.
    Shame we didnt get to see Vader run them through on film.
    Shame on you George Lucas, we didnt get to see the Temple massacre really.

13. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Wait... in the video game did vader kill them?

because zett was there after vader left, right?

and, yeah, cin is a video game character...

14. Hypernova

Hypernova Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    For those that dont know - Cin Drallig is Nic Gillard spelt backwards.

In the ROTS game, Vader kills Sera Keto (a Student of Dralligs aged about 20) and then Cin Drallig himself.

15. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Ok, then, as far as we know, Zett IS the last jedi in the temple because he's there after vader leaves, right?

16. TrueJedi

TrueJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 22, 2000
    Well said. Why we didn't see a massive Jedi vs. Clone battle in the Temple really robbed the fans out of their 20 year wait. Lucas should be ashamed for his betrayal of all the fans that trusted him to make all these things part of the visual SW saga. Disgusting.

17. Get_in_Gear

Get_in_Gear Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    No, Anakin is still in the Temple when Zett escapes.
    Palpatine doesn't arrive on the scene until the Temple is secure, and Anakin is still there - we know this from the security footage.

The time which passes between Bail at the temple to Anakin returning to Padmé probably seems short because several scenes were cut from this portion of the movie - Bail being stopped and asked for identification; Obi-Wan hiding from the seeker drones and the Nos monster; Yoda acting crazy to escape the Clones...

18. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Oh we did. They are the ones we see in the hologram that Obi-Wan and Yoda watches later.

19. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    the hologram was not enough[face_worried] :_|

20. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    If the massacre scene was in the film it would of been a whole lot better. I was looking forward to that scene as we seen a lightsabre user vs 2 or more lightsabre users at the same time. Instead we got a crappy 4 on 1 then a good 1 on 1.

21. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    I always assumed that some jedi escaped the temple and not all of them died.
    I mean, they have a TV show to make here!

22. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    Everyone who was in the Temple when the raid began was killed. Lucas only filmed Shaak Ti's death, the Clonetroopers blasting the Younglings, Anakin entering the Council chambers, the death of Cin Drallig & his Padawans and the death of Zett. Lucas doesn't care if we wanted to see more. He only cared in moving the story along. Not spending twenty minutes killing a whole bunch of faceless Jedi.

All the Jedi not on Courscant were either killed during Order 66 or managed to survive by chance. We see a few who make it in "Dark Lord". We see some in the current arc in Star Wars Republic, "Hunt The Jedi". A Padawan survived and Obi-wan tries to rescue him in the "Last Of The Jedi" series. Odds are he probably got killed, since I haven't read those books yet. Vergene survived because she was with the Yuzzhan Vong. Master Brand was thought dead and had managed to go into hiding. Master Ood was an unknown commodity, since he was thought to have died on Ossus four thousand years earlier. Vima Da-Boda went into hiding before the Purge began. There might be some Jedi in the television series. There were also potential Jedi who had gone into the AgCorps that Vader could've eliminated since they had some training. There are also several Jedi who had left the Order during the Clone Wars that Vader could've hunted down. Just in case they changed their minds. Vader was killing Jedi clear up to one year before ANH, when he killed the Dark Woman.

23. Leias_love_slave

Leias_love_slave Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2003
    darth-sinister, since this 'Zett' character has been brought up, perhaps you can clarify something for me.

In this scene on the landing platform, as Bail walks away, he appears to be nervous, as if he's half-expecting to be shot in the back as he tries to leave. Suddenly, the young Jedi bursts out of nowhere and takes out several troopers before he is shot down.

Was it ever clarified in any of the books whether the young Jedi was rushing out to protect Bail from the troopers...

...or was he fighting his way towards the vehicle because he saw it as a means of escape.

I apologize in advance if the answer is obvious to everyone but me.

24. Darth_Sidious-

Darth_Sidious- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Pays to be Big G's son :p

And the game means nothing in this argument. Isn't there also a part in the game that has an alternate ending where Anakin stabs Palpatine with a red light saber[face_plain]:rolleyes:

25. Darth_Sidious-

Darth_Sidious- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    In this scene on the landing platform, as Bail walks away, he appears to be nervous, as if he's half-expecting to be shot in the back as he tries to leave. Suddenly, the young Jedi bursts out of nowhere and takes out several troopers before he is shot down.

Well the troopers do take out their guns when they tell him to leave :p

Was it ever clarified in any of the books whether the young Jedi was rushing out to protect Bail from the troopers...

...or was he fighting his way towards the vehicle because he saw it as a means of escape.

I'll guess both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.