main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq The #1 draft pick goes to...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by EvilPrincess, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    blah on hocky...they should have remained on strike...it would make watching espn news more enjoyable during the nights...sorry just not a puck fan

2. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    not everyone can be as great us hockey fans. it's okay we understand. i hate basketball and very ambivlant about baseball....

3. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Thanks Lord for your useless input...move along please and go back to ping pong.....or tennis.

:D

4. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
  5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Lord Melkor sits just to the right of me here at work...he aint all there...is he? I can hear his music playing....listening to Backstreet Boys I think? I am listening to The Split Enz (early 80's band)

6. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    clem...i actually had pocket pool in mind but anytime you would like to play a game of table tennis i am up for it...or any other sport for that matter...i can appreciate your liking of the sport but there are better out there

7. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    OK, more useless info...I play hockey..and I don't play tennis or pocket pool so I guess your out of luck here. You may want to talk to Jango though, he has the hook ups with Jenna.

8. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] OH yeah, Jango knows all about pocket pool. But sorry Clem doesn't play that...he's got a real woman! :*

9. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Just a question for you hockey haters, have you ever watched a game?

10. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    No, they haven't...it's like most people who critize...they don't know what there talking about. They usually become sports writers or movie critics....

11. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    real women...i did not know they still existed...i was under the belief they went extince w/the womens lib movement...as for watching hockey, yes i have but there are better things to watch like...gilmore girls

12. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    I can't say that I don't do that either. I criticize movies that I have not seen all the time.

13. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Yea..well..anyway, this ain't the thread for you then. You can start a wussy thread and play there....

thanks

14. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Umm...yea, me too...then let me narrow that toward people who knock hockey. Hey, at least he saw a game, didn't like it and that's cool. He can go off to fantasy world and play there.

15. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Maybe if he saw a game in person he would like it better. I have never been to a hockey game, but am planning on one someday.

16. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    They are a blast! More so if you are with your buds!

17. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    oh dude, it's so much better than just watching it on TV. Especially if you go to an NHL game. (i'm a scorps fan, but c'mon, there's just NO comparison) Although I think the highlight would be a playoff game. I've been to one ONCE. WOW!!! you can't even believe the energy in the arena. it's just so cool!!!

18. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    When the Scorpions play again in a couple of seasons I will have to go to some games.

19. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    watched 1 game in person and the beer was great...wow, my ambitions at becoming a sports writer/critic just are not there...i do love to play sports...football, hunting, fishing, baseball, basketball and the like so therefore i am not your typical critic...just not my cup of tea i guess...clem it is great that you play hockey i think more people should play sports...they keep the body good

20. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Can you feel the love!!!

21. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Definitely. we hadn't been to scorpions games in a long time. then we went to the home opener last season. Wound up joining the booster club, and we made almost every game. It was a lot of fun.

22. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    ok, enough of the hating I AM SORRY please forgive...anyways hockey and beer do go together =0)

23. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Thank you sir! You sound way more athletic than me though...We got stuff in common in the sports world, not much of a basketball fan. I try not to dog on things that people like...they get passionate with there likes and then we start seeing threads like the figure one earlier this week. Sorry if I offended you in anyway, I was just defending a game I love.

Hey, in baseball, who's had more balls off their chin, Yogi Beara or Rock Hudson? (that's a joke BTW)

24. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
  25. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    i will take rock on that or maybe was it yogi?

jk, no offense taken...tennis anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.