1. There Are Only a Few Days Left to Vote in the RPF Awards!

Click here to view the ballot!

SWRPF Archive the 100 jedi/sith war

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterjedi343, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRevanSithLord Jedi Youngling

2. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    we can start whenever ppl like. but i think people forgot about this.lol
  3. Master_Trance Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I didn't but it if it doesn't start soon, ill give up on it:)
  4. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    IC: Zim Phoenix

Zim paces back and forth, deep in thought in her Sith meditations. She wonders when a formidable Jedi will cross her path. She wonders what tactic she will use to dispose of him. She wonders why someone else has the name of Phoenix as well. Taking a sigh, she twirls her lightsaber, waiting for a battle to present itself to her.

5. Master_Trance Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Trance Gelak

-swirling his sabers practicing
    "Soon I will become a Knight"
    -'whoosh' he swung his saber verticaly cutting a tree
    "soon..."
  6. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    *ic*

::jedi master brock calls in a meeting for all the jedi to come to the council.::
  7. DarthRevanLOTS Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Shug Phanda

The Jedi Master, after a long meditation, felt completely refreshed.

He stood up, and joined the Jedi in the main council room, to join the meeting of Jedi Master Brock.

Tag: Whoever

8. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    ::brock looks at jedi Shug Phanda:: greetings. have a seat..this sittuation has grown worse. ::motions twords the chairs::
  9. Master_Trance Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Trance Gelak

-hearing the anoucment Trance ran to the jedi council and slipped in
    "whoo"
    -catching his breath
  10. RevaDurron Jedi Master

star 5
    Wow!

Some tempers have really been flying lately. This is my first rpg so if I could help I would. I have been trying to think of things but sometimes. . .no avail.

Anyway I dont know about counterstrike being a very good idea for this. And yes, I know it was a joke.

Anyway, talk playing is just fine with me.

*Reva*
  11. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    ooc:how other way is there to play besides talk play?
  12. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    None. If there was, other RPGs would be using it. So shall we get started?
  13. DarthRevanSithLord Jedi Youngling

that sounded kinda wrong lol but neway.....

::Celestrion activates saber and swings at masterjedi, striking him, but barely. Inflicts 2 damage
  14. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    *ic*
    ::brock gets hit with the saber and activates his slashing down at Celestrion in the leg inflicting 2 damage::

ooc: this method will have to work for now unitl we think of a new fight method. :)
  15. DarthRevanSithLord Jedi Youngling

guess so lol

::groans from the pain.... swings saber at head but misses, only cutting his hair and makes a terrible joke (u look better without the hair). punches Brock in stomach for 1 damage
  16. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    *ic*

:;gets hit and stublmes but kicks celsa in the ribs for -1 damage::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ooc:down below is the jedi powers. max six per jedi.sith will be up soon.

ps:eek:nly sith can be used with darkside and jedi powers be used with lightside unless you talk a jedi into joining a side which IS allowed
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Absorption of Energy - allows a Jedi to absorb or dissipate energy, including light, heat, radiation, and blaster bolts; a highly trained and gifted Jedi will also be able to absorb or dissipate Force Lightning. If absorbed, the energy can often be re-channeled and used by the Jedi.
    Calculation - using traditional meditation techniques, this allows a Jedi to solve, or in special situations, approximate high-order equations with the aid of the Force. Usually only used by Jedi students, this is typically performed as a training exercise.
    Meditative Trance - this application of the Force is one of a Jedi's first lessons; it allows a Jedi to enter into a deep meditation which is both calming and restful. A meditative trance may often take the place of sleep, and the Jedi may elect to set a time at which he will re-awaken, fully refreshed. A Jedi will also awaken from this trance if they sense danger, or come into harm's way.
    Hibernation Trance - allows a Jedi to place himself into a deep trance which slows all body functions: the Jedi's heartbeat slows, their breathing drops to barely-perceivable levels, and they enter a state of unconsciousness. Although able to heal in a hibernation trance, most Jedi use this power as a matter of survival; if food or air supplies are low, a Jedi entering into a hibernation trance is able to survive for many weeks. It also gives the Jedi an ability to "play dead," which can often times be advantageous in certain missions. Similar to the meditative trance, a Jedi is abruptly awoken from the hibernation trance if an immediate danger is sensed nearby.
    Cognitive Trance - allows a Jedi to have a hastened thinking process, in which he is able to absorb information (from data screens, voice-tapes, etc.) much faster than normal abilities allow.
    Pain Control - allows a wounded Jedi to act and move as if he has not been wounded; although the wound is not healed, the Jedi will not face the immediate side-effects of being wounded. This ability if most often used when a Jedi is fighting, for it allows all his concentration to be centered on the ongoing battle. Pain control cannot be used indefinitely; at some point in time, a Jedi must allow his wounds to heal.
    Poison Detoxification - allows a Jedi to detoxify or expel poisons that have entered their body.
    Disease Control - allows a Jedi to direct and control the antibodies and healing resources of their body to counter and destroy diseases or infections within their body.
    Perceptive Trance - allows a Jedi to accelerate their mental processes to comprehend visual, audio, and other sensory input.
    Short-term Memory Enhancement - allows a Jedi to replay recent events in their mind, in order to more carefully examine mental images and peripheral occurrences. In addition to freezing images, the Jedi can also scan memory tracks to recall details that were seen, but originally not registered consciously at the time of observation.
    Voice Amplification - allows a Jedi to amplify their voice to cover a defined area; the Jedi will be able to speak, sing, or otherwise communicate verbally over a much larger area than under normal conditions.
    Beast Language Translation - allows a Jedi to both translate and speak in languages of beasts. Creatures rarely have true languages, so the Jedi imparts and reads emotional differences within grunts, growls, and body languages.
    Creature Summon - allows a Jedi to mentally speak to any creature, "asking" it to come to their aid to accomplish a given task; the Jedi cannot directly control the summoned creature.
    Combat Sense - allows a Jedi to focus on the battle at hand; everything else becomes dulled and muted as the Jedi's senses are all tuned to
  17. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    if noone replies im afraid i will have to close down this rpg. it was a good shot but its not picking up off the ground.
  18. DarthRevanSithLord Jedi Youngling

whoa long enuf message? neway if those are all intended for light side use only, then the darkside is majorly at a disadvantage, becuz they just lost almost all of their force powers, like jump and such powers. we sith mite as well just deactivate our savers and let u kill us, take ur saber and kill us ourselves, or use our own saber to kill ourselves. i mean seriously there hasn't been a single star wars fite without force powers except for episode 4 a new hope, but obiwan and vader were in a hallway and had minimal room for force powers at all. so if u want ME to stay in this forum, u better hav intended some and not all of the force powers u listed to be lightside, and others universal (dark and light, for u star wars noobs).
  19. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    i said id have the darkside powers up soon. they darkside has alot of powers too.
  20. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Well...until then I shall wait. I can't write in really because I'm a Sith, not a Jedi, and I don't know where to begin.
  21. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    heres the sith powers.

~~~~~~~~~
    Force Lightning - by harnessing pure hatred and evil, this allows a Sith to produce bolts of white and blue energy, which are cast from their fingertips. Upon striking their target, these bolts cause intense pain and injury. Only the most gifted Jedi, by dissipating and absorbing energy, is able to parry or dodge Force Lightning.

Aura of Uneasiness - allows a Sith to project a field of vague uneasiness and discomfort around them, causing non-sentient creatures to sense a vague uneasiness about them; often used as an intimidation tactic.

Feed on the Dark Side - allows a Sith to feed on the fear, hatred, anger, or other negative emotions of others, to make themselves more powerful. The Sith will do everything in their power to provoke negative emotions, including deception, taunting, threats, etc. to allow themselves to feed off of them.

Force Wind - allows a Sith to manipulate and channel air currents, forming powerful and destructive tornadoes that can lift and destroy beings and objects.

Mind Control - allows a Sith to take control of other beings, turning them into puppets and slaves who are forced to obey their every will. In order to be effective, the Sith must be within a close proximity range of their potential target.

Waves of Darkness - allows a Sith to delve into the darkness of their own spirit, and dredge up feelings of hatred, greed, rage, fear, and jealousy that linger in shadowed recesses. Using the Force as a power source, the Sith expels these vile emotions in waves of Dark side energy that radiate outward in an expanding sphere. Any beings or creatures caught in the disturbance suffer immediate confusion, and soon flee the area in fear.

Force Storm - allows a Sith to alter nature itself and create massive storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, these storms can swallow whole fleets of starships, or tear and alter the surfaces of planets. Use of this power requires focusing of hate and anger to an almost palpable degree, and is considerably dangerous; in creating Force Storms, the Sith often times fail at harnessing what they have unleashed and are themselves consumed and destroyed.

Doppelganger - allows a Sith to create a mirror image of themselves, an illusion which seems real to those individuals interacting with it. The Sith is able to sense all normal senses through the doppelganger, and the duplicate seems to have form and substance; the doppelganger registers as normal by droids and audio and video sensors. When fatally injured, the doppelganger simply fades away.

Life Energy Drain - allows a Sith to draw power from nearby, non-sentient beings to boost his energy levels, permitting them to go long periods without suffering from fatigue or requiring sleep.

Life Essence Drain - allows a Sith to draw life energy from those around them, and to channel the negative effects of the Dark side into those victims. Many beings and creatures go through their daily lives wasting much of their life energy; this ability draws that lift energy and allows the Sith to use it to further their own ends.

Mind Warp - allows a Sith to alter an individual's memories, causing them to remember things incorrectly; this ability can also be used to cause the target to completely forget things.

Memory Wipe - allows a Sith to sift through another being's mind, and destroy all knowledge of specific events or learned skills. For a memory wipe to be successful. the Sith must be in direct contact with their target.

Telekinetic Kill - allows a Sith to telekinetically injure or kill a target, usually by methods such as collapsing the trachea or squeezing the heart.

Force Scream - an involuntary reflex of the Dark side, usually occurring when a Sith loses control of their emotions, which triggers shock waves that ripple through the Force, causing great damage in both the Sith and any beings in close proximity. Waves of anger and hatred, amplified and fueled by the Dark side, are capable of smashing through both mental and
  22. DarthRevanSithLord Jedi Youngling

that's better, but are the main Force powers (eg jump, telekenetically moving objects, push, pull, etc.) still to only lightside? Becuz they are also used by darkside. I personally dont care about push or pull, but jumping and moving objects are sum of the main universal force powers (again, for u star wars noobs, universal, in this case, means dark or lightside can use).
  23. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    yes you can use the example you gave as sith powers(movie objects etc etc)
  24. masterjedi343 Jedi Master

star 5
    this rpg is closed. but idk how to lock it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.