main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp The 1000 Club !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    That right everyone....

With this post I will have started the 1000 Club!

What is the 1000 Club you maybe asking yourself? lol [face_thinking]

Well...let me tell you. It is a great club! I would know. lol

It is a club for those of us out here in the Star Wars Universe that have achieved 1000 post!!

This is however a VERY exclusive club. Seeing as " I " am the only member so far. lol =D=

So I would like to take a moment and thank a few people. lol

First and formost I would like to thank God himself...

George Lucas All praise George! Amen...

I would than like to thank my family for leaving me alone. So I could have all this free time to achieve such a momentous feat.

And I can not forget all the little people out there that have made this possible behide the sceens. You know how you are ... please give yourself a round of applause. For if it were not for all your hard work in posting ... I would have never had anything to posted back to. lol =D=

So in closing. I would just again like to say I love a club that only I am a member of. lol But please... everyone keep up the good work out there. I would someday love to have fellow members join with me in the 1000 Post Club!

SeeYa,
    TK

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    So that's a 1000 posts of bad spelling and poor grammer, and a thousand times I had to try to decipher what the hell you were saying?? [face_laugh] Oh well, since we all have to be proud of something... =D= lol ;)

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Tat's reght juhn! lol .... [face_laugh]

U Luv me you really , really luv me !! [face_love]

Later,
    TK

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    all i can say is LOSER glad you have set some high goals in your life 1000 posts you need to find yourself a girl mate or thats right you have a wife and unable to please her thats why you hit 1000 yep something like that i know bad pirate quote and sorry for the caps i dont mean to upset anyone sorry

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Now that we have the caps problem taken care of, how about some punctuation now? :p

6. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    WHAT CAPS PROBLEM?

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003

Just so you know Brandon ... I will be showing this post to Shell. I'm sure she'll have a couple things for you next time she see you. And by the way seeing as I've had said wife for over 15 years now. I most be doing something right.

How long so your last relationship? Oh wait... you prob just finished one about 30 seconds ago. Good luck with the mess. Know I know why you are ALL WAYS cleaning up around your house?! ummmm....

Tk

8. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    What got to get wife to fight for you? OOOOOOOOOO I scared! Well kind of, of your wife NOT YOU!! and I wish that you would stop looking in my windows you perv!

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    JOHN!!!

As of this morning you are now at 900 Post!! YEAH JOHN!! Only 100 to go. lol I was wondering who would be the first person to join me would be?

Later,
    TK

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    hmmm... I wonder if I can make a hundred posts in one day.... :D

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You can give it a try. Look at BRandon....

He tries every time he get's on here. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

12. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    And your scared that I am going to get caught up to you! I know it we can see it in your eyes!:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.