main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR The 10005 Legion - TFN's Forces of Darkness

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    I'll be joining in as a Bounty Hunter.[face_skull]

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    I think you already know the question to that answer :p. Imperial Agent, already named, with a brief history fleshed out, even a commissioned drawing of him by HvonD. Now its just a matter of getting a computer good enough to play the game.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I am considering a Sith Inquisitor by the name of 'Darth Veragi III', the descendant of one of Darth Revan's apprentices; whom blazed the Veragi Trade Route and enabled Revan to attack Iridonia and Dantooine via the Unknown Regions... cannot decide, mainly. His family will definitely be more loyal to the idea of Order than power himself.

4. SithLord2112

SithLord2112 Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2010
    I will definitely join the darkside, but I am not sure whether I will create a Sith Inquisitor or a Sith Warrior...[face_skull]

5. SithLord2112

SithLord2112 Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2010
    Excellent idea..

6. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    My character is going to be a Sith Inquisitor, Darth Dreadwar, who is an infiltrator of my fanon True Sith Empire further out in the Unknown Regions, coming to take over the Sith Empire from the Sith Emperor. [face_devil]

I'm sure Sinrebirth would have expected this. :p

7. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    I'll probably start with two main toons. I'll be playing a Sith Juggernaut for my tank class character, and a Sith Inquisitor for my ranged dps/nuker toon.

8. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Sith Sorcerer all the way. [face_devil]

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Cheers! The idea that a Trade Route is named after a Sith Lord was quite ironic to me... probably born on Sernpidal (which I hope we visit in-game, incidentally).

10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    If Chiss is of the Sith available factions, count me in either as a bounty hunter or Imperial Agent.

Already have the name picked out: Ofkini?xedu?csapla "Nixed?ucs"

11. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    Sith Inquisitor named Darth Nex or Letum (latin for death, both of them, Death of my enermies

And a Sith Warrior named Darth Ultionis (latin for revenge, our people shall be avenged)

And a Sith Agent named Exar Pallopides (I am bad at names so I will just go with what I get)

Embrace the darkside we will triumph!
    For Glory!!!!

12. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Same here, I'm going in a bounty hunter myself.

13. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
  14. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Id like to play with you guys, but I am not exactly sure how to get started or if my laptop can handle the game. Is it a DVD game?? Do you have to have some super computer to play? I never played any of these MMO games.

15. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I've known what I was going to do the moment they mentioned the Chiss in connection with the Sith. :p The only problem for me will be finding the time to play.

Evil.

16. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Do I see a Darth Lledrith in the future, perhaps, EKW? ;)

17. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I'll have a different Sith name than my RP character but not revealing it yet. I need to make sure i have a computer to play first.:p

18. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Sadly no, the chiss aren't available as Inquisitors at the moment. :(

Evil.

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Glad to see I won't be the only Chiss, but I will be changing the name to pay a small homage to the European members. Reveal to come later once I'm sure my comps graphic card can handle it. Everything else checks out but I can't figure this one point out.

20. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    has this guild been created yet over on SWTOR? Link please if so...

21. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Someone should just go ahead and create this guild. Anyone at all, and then post the link. I would do it myself, but I won't be playing this game at any forseeable time in the future, unfortunatly.

Same goes for the forces of light guild.

22. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Sesfan and I are trying to set up a 10005 guild on the Darth Malak (US, PVP) server. Though we only used the name because it was our unofficial clan style tag for the games forum back when we used to have preposterous amounts of teamspeak fueled late night gaming sessions. Including that time we all started playing EVE Online which resulted in serious of ongoing drama that resulted in Sesfan becoming CEO of goonswarm. If any of this sounds like your sort of thing, feel free to join us.

Join here. Now. Or don't.

23. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I'll throw an alt in there, but am already in another guild for the lead up to launch.

24. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Who're you playing with Arrie?

25. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Have a few RL friends that require me to help them out, but for the pre-launch guild stuff, I signed up with NeoGAF's empire guild a ways back. They're going PvE, though, so probably going to yell at the rl friends to pick a PvP server (will try to angle them at Darth Malak) and make that my main? Really just winging most of this, so we'll see what happens.