main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR The 10005 Legion - TFN's Forces of Darkness

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Don't see Darth Malak available in Early Access--only Darth is Bandon, which is PvE.

Going to try rolling on Davik's Estate.

2. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Ten Thousand and Five did not meet the import requirements and was not imported into Star Wars?: The Old Republic?. Web support for this guild will be removed on January 03, 2012

3. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    So since this did seem like the thread that all of our future Sith and Bounty Hunters and Agents were gathering, I thought I should make this little post. In my Preparations Thread I had just started the discussion for naming and starting a TFN Imperial Guild. Now I'm not sure what the situation is here with The 10005 Legion, but I get the feeling that a Legion guild hasn't been created (or at least it didn't last at launch) so I thought I'd mention that any Imperial players out there, please head over to the Preparations thread and share your thoughts.

I'm hoping that maybe some of you have managed to gather up and head to a server and if that's the case, please hop over to the Preparations thread and mention where you guys are. As I mention in the thread, in the interest of avoiding queues, there is the thought about not creating an Imperial Guild on the Canderous Ordo server (which the Republic guild is on) but, rather, on a different server that has a lower population. If a bunch of you are currently playing with on another on such a server, then please mention it as I would like to get our TFN users playing together :D

And suggest a name for the guild why don't ya? :p Do you want the 10005 Legion name or something else? You decide!

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    I've been playing a Sith character on Axial Park... chosen solely because of its low population. :p

5. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I would prefer a lower population server myself. As for the name, I would vote for TFN's Legion of Darkness.

Evil.

6. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    I'd be wary of low pop server as they can easily become ghost towns. I'd rather go to a medium, high pop server. As for a Empire guild name I would like to have

TFN SPECTRE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPECTRE)

THis was the villian group set on world domination in the early James Bond movies.