main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA The 14th Questions, Complaints, and Everything Else Thread: Fear its Power!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MrZAP, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Yes, I want to hug you too DB. I hope today is better than it was Wednesday.

2. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    DB! DB! DB! We miss you!!!!!

3. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Ah, don't worry guys. He said he's moving back here next month, so we'll all see him soon enough.

Besides, you've got me![face_laugh]

4. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I've been marking down the days now. It will be great to have you around again buddy.

5. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Here are a couple of pictures from the Weird Al event that I went to on Friday. I don't know why I don't look happy?

The photos are courtesy of Mara Jade from the SoCal Garrison.

Thanks

And for some reason I'm having a hard time posted them so try this link instead. Weird Al

6. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    Yay for pictures!

7. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Cool pics SR, and I'm also glad to have D_B back.

8. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Great pictures! I wish I could meet Weird Al. I've always loved his music.;)

As for the armor,k I'm hoping to make some clone armor and join the 501st in a year or two. The whole idea of it makes me giddy!:D

9. The_Sith_Hunter

The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    We had a great time last night too! Al met with each and every person who approached him; it took literally hours! But what a trooper! Such a nice guy and gave us thanks on stage too!

Now I'm off for food and the Snow Patrol concert!! These guys are really good and I can't wait!

10. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    If you dig the Simpsons, you can go make a character of yourself.

Here's me. Yellow

Go to you like homer

EDIT: They don't seem to be working for me...not sure if they work for everyone else. Just try typing in the link above at simpsonizeme.com

11. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Unfortunately, I only have one picture of me on the computer, from CIV. It doesn't fit the photo criteria, so I can't do it. I checked it out though, and it seemed interesting.

I need to get a digital camera...

12. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Thank you all kindly for your nice words. I am hanging in here.

Should be permanent full time by end of August. I am doing OK. I think I found a place last night that is reasonable, and decent.

Thanks again for the virutal hugs and support. It is truly apprecaited.

13. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    DB, did you bring Hanna (I think that's her right name)? Glad to know you're doing okay!

14. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Yes, Hannah is safe and sound at my parents house. (in Orange County) Hannah may actually be taking a trip to Las Vegas in a week or so. (sorry JR, SR, she actually gets to go)

Thanks for asking JF.

15. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Am I a bad person because I don't feel sympathy for this woman? I find her to be weak.

NYC Pipe Explosion

16. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    She needs therapy, not a lawsuit...

17. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    My complaint is that I want to read what you guys are talking about in the Book 7 thread but since I'm only on chapter 4 I can't. If I just didn't have to work I could be done by now.

18. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I want to talk about book 7 too, but I will probably never read it as I have not read any of the HP books. I feel like I have nothing to talk about with any of you anymore. I'm leaving. Good bye.

19. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I feel bad for what she and her family went through with 9/11 and I'm sure this brought back some horrible memories, but what will suing accomplish. She definitely needs threrapy more than anything else!!

20. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    It's called taking advantage of the system. Luckily, she doesn't really have a solid case, so she'll probably lose the lawsuit. That might wake her up and give her a douse of cold water.

...Douse is a funny word.

21. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Am I a bad person because I have no sympathy for this woman and think she is a thieving, lying con artist?

22. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    No. I think a great deal of people think that.

23. Varekei

Dec 5, 2005
    Yes, but maybe we are all bad people, y'know?

24. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Personally, I like to believe that humans are inherently good, and it's simply a matter of finding and unlocking it.

25. Varekei

Dec 5, 2005
    Personally, I think that most people are mean, rotten and self grasping. Not because they are really innately mean and rotten, we are simply so missled and in so much pain that we can't see the higher road much of the time. So, if we can remember what it was like when we were little kids and didn't feel well, but couldn't explain what was wrong, and remember that's the problem with most people, then we could stop being so mean and rotten to each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.