main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The 15 Sectors.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    It has been an uncountable number of years since the Yuuzhan Vong were driven from the galaxy. The GA has seen it can no longer be one government. The galaxy has been divided into 15 sectors to be governed as the people wish.

Now in the 3rd sector an evil force has took power. An evil queen plans to destroy the house of Skywalker and ruel the Galaxy.

RULES:
    1. No GMing.
    2. This is a character based RPG no controling whole armies.
    3. No controling others characters.
    4. I'm not gonna tell you to have fun because I am not forcing it on you.

Character Sheet

NAME --
    RACE --
    SKIN COLOR --
    EYE COLOR --
    HAIR COLOR --
    HEIGHT --
    HOME PLANET --

CLASS -- (JEDI, BOUNTY HUNTER, DARK SIDE USER, etc.)
    SHIP--
    SHIP WEAPONS --

THE FORCE --

I will not be playing I will be the GM putting you into situations and moving the story along. This takes place during my RPG which is not on the borads or anywhere else right now. But soon soon it will be there.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Goo_Child , this appears to be a great idea, and is one that interests me greatly. It would greatly beseech me if you were to PM me, and inform me of his RPG's progress. As it really catches my eye. Also if you have any qustions please feel free to contact me via PM (Private Message) and if the situation is one that ends the immediate attention of our Forum Moderator Protégé-Of-Thrawn and he'll answer it as soon as possible. :)

3. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I hope it's alright that I use this version. It better explains my character...

Name: Prince Bain Mereel Chorz III
    Personality: Regal, a ferocious fighter, somewhat tolerant
    Species: Human
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Kiwi
    Home Planet: Cheln
    Affiliation: Sith/ Jedi
    Ship(s): Heavily modified Sunspray-class 4EB Light Interceptor, Fury
    Force: Yes

If Force=Yes...
    Lightsaber #: Two
    Lightsaber Style: Forms I,V,VI & VII. Speed, power and agility.
    Lightsaber Color: One red, one blue
    Force Side: Dark/ Light
    Force Powers: Speed/Jump/Agility - 2, Telepathy/Mind Trick - 4, Telekinesis - 3, Dark Side Energy - 5, Healing - 1.
    Force Strength/Weakness: His insatiable thirst for knowledge of the Force gives him much power. However, he can be easily tempted by the Dark Side of the Force, but can be brought back easily, also.

Other weapons: Heavy blaster, 3 blaster pistols, blaster rifle, thermal detonators, his suit

Bio: Bain Mereel Chorz III, crown prince to his home planet Cheln, is the son of the famed Bounty Hunter and Sith Lord Bain Mereel Chorz II, and grandson to the famed Bounty Hunter and Imperial Officer, King Bain Mereel Chorz of Cheln. After his grandfather assumed the title of King when his father passed away, Bain II assumed his father's old career of Bounty Hunting and Bain III trained. Bain III's bounty hunting gear (His father's old gear) consists of his suit, which looks remarkably like a mixture between Darth Vader's and Boba Fett's (his grandfather's distant cousin) suits. The suit is coloured grey and black. His helmet is like that of Boba Fett's except for the fact that it has an open face. He wears large grey gloves reminiscent of Darth Vader's and a large, flowing black cape. When the Empire Reborn Movement was first instated, Bain II was a quick follower of Lord Hethrir. Trained in the ways of the Dark Jedi Hethrir, Bain II escaped when the Waru destroyed Hethrir. He joined up with the last remnants of the Empire and took control of the Super-Star Destroyer Vengeance after it's battle with the Rebellion at the Airam Sector. Bain II patroled the Galaxy with his new Imperial crew thwarting the New Republic every chance he got. Bain III took over his father's warship when he was called upon to serve as Knight for Cheln. The ship was placed in battle and was damaged by the New Republic. Bain III, angry for his loss of good officers and good friends, decided to act against the New Republic. He sent his crew back to their homes, far from the eye of the government. He returned home just as his grandfather had passed Cheln into the New Republic. Near the end of his grandfather's life, Bain III began to require knowledge of the Light Side of the Force. He now has both powers, but works for only the highest bidder.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

4. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Sure that is ok... just make one of mine too would you? That is what I will be saving on my files

Ok up there when I said this takes place in my RPG... I ment FanFic. Sorry

5. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Strike the Character Bio up there... 8-}

Name: Arch-Duke Bain Chorz-Kenyl
    Personality: Regal, a ferocious fighter, somewhat tolerant
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Kiwi
    Home Planet: Cheln
    Affiliation: Sith
    Ship(s): Heavily modified Isseyl Sunstealth-class GS7 Light Interceptor, Persecutor
    Force: Yes

If Force=Yes...
    Lightsaber #: Two
    Lightsaber Style: Forms I,V,VI & VII. Speed, power and agility.
    Lightsaber Color: Both red
    Force Side: Dark
    Force Powers: Speed/Jump/Agility - 2, Telepathy/Mind Trick - 4, Telekinesis - 3, Dark Side Energy - 5, Healing - 1.
    Force Strength/Weakness: His insatiable thirst for knowledge of the Dark Side of the Force gives him much power, but leaves him open to attacks of the Light Side.

Other weapons: Heavy blaster, 3 blaster pistols, blaster rifle, thermal detonators, his suit

Bio: Bain Chorz-Kenyl, Arch-Duke to his home planet Cheln, is the decendant to the son of the famed Bounty Hunter and Sith Lord Bain Mereel Chorz II. The name Bain was passed to many of the male children of the Chorz family in honour to King Bain Mereel Chorz. Duke Bain's gear (passed down throughout generations) consists of his suit, which looks remarkably like a mixture between the infamous Darth Vader's and the legendary Boba Fett's (a distant cousin to the Chorz family) suits. The suit is coloured grey and black. His helmet is like that of Boba Fett's except for the fact that it has an open face. He wears large grey gloves reminiscent of Darth Vader's and a large, flowing black cape. Duke Bain began a small following on Cheln just before it's destruction by a rival system. Duke Bain fled with his group and settled on an abandoned mining colony at Bespin. There they train and recruit new followers.

And now your version:

NAME -- Arch-Duke Bain Chorz-Kenyl
    RACE -- Human
    SKIN COLOR -- Kiwi
    EYE COLOR -- Black
    HAIR COLOR -- Black
    HEIGHT -- 3.5 M
    HOME PLANET -- Cheln

CLASS -- Sith
    SHIP-- Heavily Modified Isseyl Sunstealth-class GS7 Light Interceptor, Persecutor
    SHIP WEAPONS -- Concussion missiles, blaster turrets, basic YT-1300 Corellian modifications (think Millenium Falcon)

THE FORCE -- Dark Side. Speed/Jump/Agility - 2, Telepathy/Mind Trick - 4, Telekinesis - 3, Dark Side Energy - 5, Healing - 1.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

6. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    That work all but the Sith class. There are no more Sith all Sith will be listed a Dark Jedi.

7. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Quick question, what exactly do we do? :)

8. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    well you post a character. Then I put you into a conflict.

BAD- Help take over the 15 sectors
    GOOD- Protect the 15 sectors

9. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    I was going to make something like this, just never got around to it.

I hope to have a profile up by the end of tomorrow. Hope, that is.

10. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    okay thank you...I'll post a character later.

11. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    NAME -- Eurt Rewop
    RACE -- human
    SKIN COLOR -- white but not pale
    EYE COLOR -- light grey
    HAIR COLOR -- grey
    HEIGHT -- 6'01
    HOME PLANET -- not sure (destroyed or someth'n...if thats ok with you Goo)

CLASS -- BOUNTY HUNTER (begining will work for anyone and still has morals) also very good mechanic.....
    SHIP-- (still don't have one...will make good crew member though)
    SHIP WEAPONS -- (read above)

THE FORCE -- don't know how to use it...

12. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    That works. We will start.... soon.

13. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Hmm...interesting idea. Perhaps im concidering joining this new idea, but i cant due to my already hectic RPF life...perhaps in the very near future.

14. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
  15. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    We can't start seeing as we only have 2 players at the moment. So I will wait a while longer.

16. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    NAME -- Fitzroy
    RACE -- Falleen
    SKIN COLOR -- Green, almost entirely covered in orbalisk armor
    EYE COLOR -- Black
    HAIR COLOR -- Black
    HEIGHT -- 6'5
    HOME PLANET -- Koros Major

CLASS -- Darksider
    SHIP-- Medium Courier Ship
    SHIP WEAPONS -- Plentiful

THE FORCE -- Yes, has much training but still has more potential

17. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ok we can start now I guess.

Mark of the Beast (taboo typing your actual screen name.)

ooc: Are you with evil force in the 3rd sector if you are then go by this.

The queen of the 3rd sector calles you into her court room. She is older maybe in her 40s-50s... but she is beautiful. Her voice as a strong sound to it as she gives you your orders. "I have information on a traitor. He is making a run for the 1st sector to night. You must stop him. Then you will kill him."

B_K

ooc: pick a side any side.

Jester

ooc: Are you with the evil queen?

18. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    OOC: Jester!?

Either I'm with the evil queen or I work for myself... Choose.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

19. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    The Falleen gave a short bow of acknowledgement. "As you wish, m'lady, but does this traitor have a name or a way to be identified?"

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Jaster

ooc: queen for you.

You are standing watching your lady give orderes to the green creature.

Mark

"He was a General in my army. He destroyed many during the second clone war. When I was put in the Princess Leia memorial jailhouse for my warcrimes, he sided with the new king. Now that I have my power back I want him destroyed. His name isn't worth being mentioned. Is there anything more?"

21. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Hey Goo, how's it going? :cool:Anyways the activity in the RPG game I recently signed for has sputtered out for now so I'll join this, if it does re-spark it should'ent be too hard to manage two. :D

NAME -- Azer Thonovq
    RACE -- Human
    SKIN COLR -- Tanned
    EYE COLR -- Green with yellow Irisis'
    HAIR COLR -- Jet black, ponytailed
    HEIGHT -- ??? Slightly taller than average
    HOME PLANET -- Thyferra

CLASS -- Jedi Knight
    SHIP -- Modified K-Wing bomber
    SHIP WEAPON'S -- Missile launchers, twin dual laser cannons, concussion bomb tube's, forcefield shielding, and advanced engines for optimum speed for a craft of it's size.

THE FORCE -- Yes

<[-]> Saber

22. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Saber

ooc: I will start you off at the Jedi Temple on Naboo.

You stand in waiting on your mission. The twi'lek in red and black robes was giving you your instructions. He hands you a picture of a Male Twi'lek with soft red skin(pink). "This man is Gallihad Barrosk. He is a big spicelord. He has been one of the hardest people to take down. There have been several attmepts to bring him down. All have falled. The female Jedi Syrem came the cloest we have ever been. He has gone too far. We want him now dead or alive."

23. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Alright, sounds good. :D

Azer Thonovq bowed humbly after the Jedi Master dismissed him with "May the Force be with you." Azer strolled to the main hanger in a opposite building adjacent to the main Jedi Temple and fired up his K-Wing bombers engine's.

As he waited for it to get fully fueled and prepped for flight he overlooked several entry's by Syrem into her datapad about this man - Gallihad Barrosk. This was going to be difficult, the Spicelord operated on a number of world's as if they were each his main base.

Kessel. . Nar Shadaa. . Zhar. . as well as Tatooine. . and Ord Waryol just to name a few. He decided when entering his rumbling ship Ord Waryol would be the best place to begin his search for the criminal.

One question he did'ent dare to ask the Jedi intelligence director irrited him however> What did Gallihad Barrosk have to do with Sector 3?

<[-]> Saber

24. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    "As you wish" The alien bowed before backing out of the chamber.

A treasonous general?

Such an accusation warranted a visit to the libraries, something which Fitzroy generally considered below his dignity. After a somewhat extensive search, the Falleen came up with the most probable candidate: a near-human with idealist and democratic sympathies and a small but fanatical following. Why he had not been dealt with years before eluded explination.

Fitzroy found a handful of ships registered to his name, all but one of which was currently stationed out of a public spaceport on the other side of the planet. The Falleen made for his ship, and soon after was skimming across the planet's surface. He silently hoped that the general would not be alone tonight.

25. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Name: Versé Mojtabai
    Homeworld: Sakkara

Height: 5?9?
    Weight: 138 lbs.
    Eye Color: Pale green
    Hair/Fur Color: Sandy brown
    Skin Color: Fair
    Other: Solar disk tattooed on her left shoulder blade

Personality: quiet, extremely intelligent and savvy, gives good advice, seemingly emotionless
    Limitations: failure to see any of her own imperfections

Affiliation: Evil Queen woman
    Primary Weapon: Hybrid blaster pistol
    Secondary Weapon: two daggers

Ship~ None
    Name: N/A
    Class: N/A
    Shields: N/A
    Engines: N/A
    Weapons: N/A

Background: Versé has always been close to our friend the evil queen. She got pulled up along with her during her ascent to power. She is now one of the queen?s advisors.

And here is your character sheet:

Name: Versé Mojtabai
    Race: Human
    Skin color: Fair
    Eye color: Pale green
    Hair color: Sandy brown
    Height: 5?9?
    Home planet: Sakkara

Class: Advisor (?)
    Ship: None
    Ship weapons: N/A

The Force: No