main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The 15th EUC Starfighter Draft: Ace Errant

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Point Given , Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    if ooryl loses that i'm done with this. go re-read the x-wing books. he could take anakin so easily it's absurd, and tahiri is not a very good pilot. that one's just kinda pointless ken.

and i really don't think kell should lose to those two, they really aren't good. to eights. but i'm not going to take the time to really argue it because i really don't care that much.

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Seriously Trim, you telling me to go re-read a Star Wars book is like Manny yelling at Kenny Lofton to hustle in the outfield.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    First, that's a burn.

Second I agree with PG.

4. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    what, because i think kell could bust that trump?:p

5. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Next match is #5!

Playoff Round:

The Anybody But The Heat Division

Yay Me! Starring Luke Skywalker! (1) vs. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (2)

Lando Calrissian vs Syal Antilles

Lando

[hl=darkblue][color=white][b]The Mark Cuban Gets His Chance at Revenge Division[/b][/color][/hl]

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]Better on Blu-Ray Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (2) vs. [b][color=lightblue][hl=white]Attachment is a Jedi Code Violation Squadron[/b][/color][/hl] (1)

[b]Zev Senesca vs Tahiri Veila TRUMPED with Anakin Solo (FORFEIT)[/b]

[b]Zev[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=white][hl=black]Fifth Place Match[/hl][/color][/b]

[b][color=firebrick][u]Old Fossil Squadron[/u][/color][/b] (2) vs [hl=silver]This is my team, Team:[/hl] (1)

[b]Zekk vs Kyle Katarn[/b]

[b]Zekk Whoever[/b]

[hr]

[b]Consolation Round:[/b]

[hl=yellow][b][color=purple]The Andrew Bynum's Temper Division[/color][/b][/hl]

[hl=silver][color=green]Red Rover, Red Rover, Please send Cade over:[/color][/hl] (2) vs. [hl=burlywood][color=indigo][b](insert clever team name here)[/b][/color][/hl] (1)

[b]Garven Dreis vs Boba Fett[/b]

[b]Boba[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=white][hl=green]The Rajon Rondo's Elbow Divison[/hl][/color][/b]

[b][color=white][hl=orange]The Integrity of Bruce Pearl Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (0) vs. [color=white][hl=orangered][b]MmmCheese! Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (3)

[b]Biggs Darklighter vs Broak Vessery TRUMPED with Erisi Dlarit[/b]

[b]Donald Trump[/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=black][color=white]Eleventh Place Match[/color][/hl][/b]

[b][hl=red][color=white]Failing With Style[/color][/hl][/b] (2) vs. [b][color=white][hl=yellow]Helios Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (1)

[b]Voort ?Piggy? saBinring vs Aayla Secura[/b]

[b]Aayla[/b]

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I think we all know who I'm voting for there.

7. DarkEagle

DarkEagle Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 10, 2009
    Dreis over Fett? :p

8. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    As awesome as Lando is, Syal's cuter.

9. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Next match is #8!

Playoff Round:

Yay Me! Starring Luke Skywalker! (1) vs. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (3)

Tyria Sarkin Tainer vs Tycho Celchu

Tycho

[hl=darkblue][color=white][b]The Mark Cuban Gets His Chance at Revenge Division[/b][/color][/hl]

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]Better on Blu-Ray Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (3) vs. [b][color=lightblue][hl=white]Attachment is a Jedi Code Violation Squadron[/b][/color][/hl] (1)

[b]Aril Nunb vs Anakin Skywalker[/b]

[b]Anakin[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=firebrick][u]Old Fossil Squadron[/u][/color][/b] (2) vs [hl=silver]This is my team, Team:[/hl] (2)

[b]Plo Koon vs Riv Shiel[/b]

[b]Riv[/b]

[hr]

[hl=silver][color=green]Red Rover, Red Rover, Please send Cade over:[/color][/hl] (2) vs. [hl=burlywood][color=indigo][b](insert clever team name here)[/b][/color][/hl] (2)

[b]Ric Olie TRUMPED with Jek Porkins (FORFEIT) vs Gavin Darklighter[/b]

[b]Gavinator[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=white][hl=orange]The Integrity of Bruce Pearl Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (0) vs. [color=white][hl=orangered][b]MmmCheese! Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (4)

[b]Derek "Hobbie" Klivian vs Erisi Dlarit TRUMPED with Broak Vessery (FORFEIT)[/b]

[b]Hobbie[/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=red][color=white]Failing With Style[/color][/hl][/b] (2) vs. [b][color=white][hl=yellow]Helios Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (2)

[b]Soontir Fel vs Rhys Dallows[/b]

[b]Baron Fel[/b]

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    now why couldn't they have hit the other way around? oh well.

11. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
  12. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Next match is #7!

Playoff Round:

Yay Me! Starring Luke Skywalker! (1) vs. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (4)

Mara Jade Skywalker vs Anj Dahl

Mara

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]Better on Blu-Ray Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (3) vs. [b][color=lightblue][hl=white]Attachment is a Jedi Code Violation Squadron[/b][/color][/hl] (2)

[b]Myn Donos vs Ahsoka Tano TRUMPED with Odd Ball (FORFEIT)[/b]

[b]Myn[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=firebrick][u]Old Fossil Squadron[/u][/color][/b] (2) vs [hl=silver]This is my team, Team:[/hl] (3)

[b]Asajj Ventress TRUMPED with Cade Skywalker vs Edor Crespin[/b]

[b]Trump[/b]

[hr]

[hl=silver][color=green]Red Rover, Red Rover, Please send Cade over:[/color][/hl] (2) vs. [hl=burlywood][color=indigo][b](insert clever team name here)[/b][/color][/hl] (3)

[b]Tal'dira TRUMPED with Bela Hara vs Rhysati Ynr[/b]

[b]Trump[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=white][hl=orange]The Integrity of Bruce Pearl Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (1) vs. [color=white][hl=orangered][b]MmmCheese! Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (4)

[b]Wes Janson vs Gunn Yage[/b]

[b]Wes[/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=red][color=white]Failing With Style[/color][/hl][/b] (3) vs. [b][color=white][hl=yellow]Helios Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (2)

[b]Castin Donn vs Adi Gallia[/b]

[b]Adi[/b]

13. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    Tempted to argue, but I think my opinion of Mara is way lower than everyone else so I won't bother.

14. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    I am really tempted to vote for Rhysati on that match (hint hint), but otherwise I agree with the rest.

15. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    you know, i believe typo would have a conniption about ynr losing that if it were his match.:p

ok, bela is about useless without krasov or tesar to piggy-back with. she can't force meld with tal'dira, heck she doesn't even know who tal'dira is. so it's not like there's really any positive cohesion going on here. not going to say it's negative, but really, there's nothing going to help them out either.

who leads in this situation? i can't see a barabel (particularly one of them) being willing to follow someone that isn't precisely proven. and tal'dira was a bit of a stiffneck, so i think you essentially have the same problem there. so because of that there might be some following the leader issues, whoever the leader in this mess actually is.

so ynr. she flew through that mess on coruscant. you know, the one with the gigantic storm, and being outnumbered by the entire planets worth of tie fighters and everything. she also flew through everything from rogue squadron through the bacta war, then shows up again in isards revenge. she has flown a lot more than tal'dira, and shown a lot more. also shown a lot more than a singular hara who we never saw flying without her two wingmates/hatchlingmates. really, the experience edge should be enough to pull this, but she wasn't just a token rogue by any means. she was one of the better ones.

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    I'll go with Ynr. She's human, even if she is from Bespin.

17. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I am not really understanding that Calrissian vs Antilles vote, but I guess I am a bit too late to change it. Would have been nice to have a chance to argue that.

18. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Ynr ftw.

19. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Realized I made a mistake in the matches, I'd given Prenn a win that was meant for Shurron. Fixed now

Next match is #2!

Playoff Round:

Yay Me! Starring Luke Skywalker! (2) vs. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (4)

Luke Skywalker vs Jhoram Bey

Luke

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]Better on Blu-Ray Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (4) vs. [b][color=lightblue][hl=white]Attachment is a Jedi Code Violation Squadron[/b][/color][/hl] (2)

[b]Alinn Varth vs Darth Vader[/b]

[b]Lord Vader[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=firebrick][u]Old Fossil Squadron[/u][/color][/b] (4) vs [hl=silver]This is my team, Team:[/hl] (2)

[b]Han Solo TRUMPED with BoShek (FORFEIT) vs Shawnkyr Nuruodo[/b]

[b]Trump[/b]

[hr]

[hl=silver][color=green]Red Rover, Red Rover, Please send Cade over:[/color][/hl] (2) vs. [hl=burlywood][color=indigo][b](insert clever team name here)[/b][/color][/hl] (4)

[b]Corran Horn vs Ace Azzameen[/b]

[b]Corran[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=white][hl=orange]The Integrity of Bruce Pearl Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (2) vs. [color=white][hl=orangered][b]MmmCheese! Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (4)

[b]Peshk Vri'syk vs Nial Declann TRUMPED with Imperial Ace (FORFEIT)[/b]

[b]Vri'syk[/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=red][color=white]Failing With Style[/color][/hl][/b] (3) vs. [b][color=white][hl=yellow]Helios Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (3)

[b]Dash Rendar vs Cheriss ke Hanadi[/b]

[b]Dash[/b]

20. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    Ynr ain't no trump buster

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    even trumps that suck?

22. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Chiss lady

23. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    Unless the trump is of drunk toddlers, I don't think it could suck enough.

24. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006

Yeah, I forgot to read the Forfeit sign [face_whistling]

25. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    If you want to make an argument, Despised go ahead.

Our final is #4!

Playoff Round:

Yay Me! Starring Luke Skywalker! (3) vs. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (4)

Krasov Hara TRUMPED with Izal Waz (FORFEIT) vs Vindoo "The Shooter" Barvel

The Shooter

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]Better on Blu-Ray Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (4) vs. [b][color=lightblue][hl=white]Attachment is a Jedi Code Violation Squadron[/b][/color][/hl] (3)

[b]Garik "Face" Loran vs Octa Ramis TRUMPED with Nym (FORFEIT)[/b]

[b]Face[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=firebrick][u]Old Fossil Squadron[/u][/color][/b] (4) vs [hl=silver]This is my team, Team:[/hl] (3)

[b]Cade Skywalker TRUMPED with Asajj Ventress (FORFEIT) vs Jagged Fel[/b]

[b]Jag[/b]

[hr]

[hl=silver][color=green]Red Rover, Red Rover, Please send Cade over:[/color][/hl] (3) vs. [hl=burlywood][color=indigo][b](insert clever team name here)[/b][/color][/hl] (4)

[b]Bela Hara TRUMPED with Tal'dira (FORFEIT) vs Arhul Narra[/b]

[b]Narra[/b]

[hr]

[b][color=white][hl=orange]The Integrity of Bruce Pearl Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (3) vs. [color=white][hl=orangered][b]MmmCheese! Squadron[/b][/hl][/color] (4)

[b]Horton Salm vs Lumiya[/b]

[b]Going with Salm here[/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=red][color=white]Failing With Style[/color][/hl][/b] (4) vs. [b][color=white][hl=yellow]Helios Squadron[/hl][/color][/b] (3)

[b]Arvel Crynyd vs Rookie One[/b]

[b]R1[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.