main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The 16th EUC Starfighter Draft: A Draft of Ice and Fire

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Point Given , Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Going with Senesca and Ynr.

2. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Agree w/Jello

3. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Next up is #5

The Stark/Martell Memorial Division

Solo to Tano (1) vs Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (3)

Lensi vs Luke Skywalker

Luke

?When you need crazy ? call a Barabel? Squadron (1) vs Horton and the Who's Sqadron (3)

Krasov Hara TRUMPED with Bela Hara (FORFEIT) vs Lumiya

Lumiya

Bring Back Stackpole: (2) vs I'll Think of Something Clever Later Squadron (2)

Mara Jade Skywalker vs Asajj Ventress

Mara

[b][hl=black][color=white]Tu no sabes nada Juan Nieve Division[/color][/hl][/b]

[hl=red][color=white]What's in a name? That which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet.[/color][/hl] (2) vs [color=skyblue][hl=black][b]The Night's Watch[/b][/hl][/color] (2)

[b]Vindoo "The Shooter" Barvel TRUMPED with Evir Derricote vs Oddball [/b]

[b]Trump[/b]

[b][color=royalblue][hl=white]Jason Giambi's Mustache[/hl][/color][/b] (2) vs [hl=silver]I Don't Give a Sith Squadron[/hl] (2)

[b]Obi Wan Kenobi vs Derek "Hobbie" Klivian [/b]

[b]Tempted to go to arguments, but I know it's not going to be argued so I'll go with Hobbie[/b]

[hl=silver]Prenn's Sticky Wicket[/hl] (4) vs [color=blue][hl=limegreen][b]Jaina Solo and the Lightknights[/b][/hl][/color] (0)

[b]Imperial Ace vs Jake Farrell[/b]

[b]Farrell [/b]

4. DarkEagle

DarkEagle Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 10, 2009
    Isn't the Dallows vs Sykes match still undecided :confused:

5. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    No, Jello went for him, just didn't post it.

6. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    BOOM!

We need to bring that back.

7. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    JUFFERNAUT!

Agree, fyi.

8. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    hobbie is better than obi-wan. period. shouldn't need arguments for that one like ever.

9. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Next up is #8

Solo to Tano (1) vs Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (4)

Tyria Sarkin Tainer vs Anj Dahl

Anj

?When you need crazy ? call a Barabel? Squadron (1) vs Horton and the Who's Sqadron (4)

Tesar Sebatyne TRUMPED with Izal Waz vs Edor Crespin

Trump

Bring Back Stackpole: (3) vs I'll Think of Something Clever Later Squadron (2)

Arhul Narra vs Lando Calrissian

Landoooo

[hl=red][color=white]What's in a name? That which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet.[/color][/hl] (3) vs [color=skyblue][hl=black][b]The Night's Watch[/b][/hl][/color] (2)

[b]Vindoo "The Shooter" Barvel TRUMPED with Evir Derricote (FORFEIT) vs Kell Tainer [/b]

[b]Kell[/b]

[b][color=royalblue][hl=white]Jason Giambi's Mustache[/hl][/color][/b] (2) vs [hl=silver]I Don't Give a Sith Squadron[/hl] (3)

[b]Anakin Solo vs Olin Garn [/b]

[b]Anakin[/b]

[hl=silver]Prenn's Sticky Wicket[/hl] (4) vs [color=blue][hl=limegreen][b]Jaina Solo and the Lightknights[/b][/hl][/color] (1)

[b]Cade Skywalker vs Jaina Solo[/b]

[b]Jaina[/b]

10. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
  11. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Next up is #4

Solo to Tano (1) vs Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (5)

Jagged Fel vs Andurgo TRUMPED with Monia Gahan

Jag

?When you need crazy ? call a Barabel? Squadron (2) vs Horton and the Who's Sqadron (4)

Izal Waz TRUMPED with Tesar Sebatyne (FORFEIT) vs Horton Salm

Horton

Bring Back Stackpole: (3) vs I'll Think of Something Clever Later Squadron (3)

Wedge Antilles vs Tycho Celchu

Major ouch! Wedge

[hl=red][color=white]What's in a name? That which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet.[/color][/hl] (3) vs [color=skyblue][hl=black][b]The Night's Watch[/b][/hl][/color] (3)

[b]Aril Nunb vs Kasan Moor[/b]

[b]Arguments please. Leaning Aril[/b]

[b][color=royalblue][hl=white]Jason Giambi's Mustache[/hl][/color][/b] (3) vs [hl=silver]I Don't Give a Sith Squadron[/hl] (3)

[b]Plo Koon vs Nrin Vakil [/b]

[b]Nrin[/b]

[hl=silver]Prenn's Sticky Wicket[/hl] (4) vs [color=blue][hl=limegreen][b]Jaina Solo and the Lightknights[/b][/hl][/color] (2)

[b]Ace Azzameen vs Kyp Durron[/b]

[b]Kyp[/b]

12. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    Aril should win cause that is what she does. That is all.

13. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    gg.

and yea... wedge/tycho is like about as ouch as it gets i think because while it's still a helluva match it's also pretty obvious who wins.

14. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    I'm just going to go ahead and pick Aril.

15. DarkEagle

Jan 10, 2009
    Ehh, Kasan vs Aril. We kinda don't have too much specifics on Aril's flying capabilities. She's in, I think, 2 X-wing novels before she leaves the starfighter corps to captain capital ships. We don't know much about her starfighter abilities much beyond that. Kasan gained command of an elite Imperial Interceptor squadron (note this was early in their history/usage), earning it a reputation as "the best of the best". She defected to Rogue Squadron where she fought in one of their toughest campaigns against Moff Seerdon, and eventually returning to the squadron to fight Palpatine's forces at Dac after his rebirth.

I think Kasan wins this one based on her stronger experience and length of service flying starfighters.

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, I'll go with Moor. She's human.

17. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Moor, I think she's just a little better.

18. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Last up is #7

Solo to Tano (2) vs Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (5)

Syal Antilles vs Monia Gahan TRUMPED with Andurgo (FORFEIT)

Syal

?When you need crazy ? call a Barabel? Squadron (2) vs Horton and the Who's Sqadron (5)

Tal'dira vs Nial Declann

Declann

Bring Back Stackpole: (4) vs I'll Think of Something Clever Later Squadron (3)

Plourr Ilo vs Rookie One

R1

[hl=red][color=white]What's in a name? That which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet.[/color][/hl] (3) vs [color=skyblue][hl=black][b]The Night's Watch[/b][/hl][/color] (4)

[b]Keyan Farlander vs Alinn Varth[/b]

[b]Farlander[/b]

[b][color=royalblue][hl=white]Jason Giambi's Mustache[/hl][/color][/b] (3) vs [hl=silver]I Don't Give a Sith Squadron[/hl] (4)

[b]Carth Onasi vs Garik "Face" Loran [/b]

[b]Face[/b]

[hl=silver]Prenn's Sticky Wicket[/hl] (4) vs [color=blue][hl=limegreen][b]Jaina Solo and the Lightknights[/b][/hl][/color] (3)

[b]Garven Dreis vs Octa Ramis[/b]

[b]Octa[/b]

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Er. Dreis. I guess.

20. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Eh Octa, though not real big on either.

21. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006

Solo to Tano (3) vs Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Squadron (5)

?When you need crazy ? call a Barabel? Squadron (2) vs Horton and the Who's Sqadron (6)

Bring Back Stackpole: (4) vs I'll Think of Something Clever Later Squadron (4)

Wedge Antilles, Corran Horn, Mara Jade Skywalker, Bror Jace, Plourr Ilo, Dak Ralter, Jek "Piggy" Porkins, Arhul Narra vs Tycho Celchu, Jacen Solo, Rookie One, Ship, Asajj Ventress, Mace Windu, Lando Calrissian, Falynn Sandskimmer

Strong front end vs strong back end. Arguments please.

[hl=red][color=white]What's in a name? That which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet.[/color][/hl] (4) vs [color=skyblue][hl=black][b]The Night's Watch[/b][/hl][/color] (4)

[b]Soontir Fel, Keyan Farlander, Aril Nunb, Dash Rendar, Shawnkyr Nuruodo, Voort saBinring, Vindoo "The Shooter" Barvel, Evir Derricote vs Gavin Darklighter, Saesee Tiin, Asyr Sei'lar, Kasan Moor, Kell Tainer, Alinn Varth, Oddball, Juno Eclipse[/b]

[b]Arguments?[/b]

[b][color=royalblue][hl=white]Jason Giambi's Mustache[/hl][/color][/b] (3) vs [hl=silver]I Don't Give a Sith Squadron[/hl] (5)

[hl=silver]Prenn's Sticky Wicket[/hl] (4) vs [color=blue][hl=limegreen][b]Jaina Solo and the Lightknights[/b][/hl][/color] (4)

[b]Pash Cracken, Turr Phennir, Inyri Forge, Ace Azzameen, Imperial Ace, Rhys Dallows, Garven Dries, Cade Skywalker vs Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron, Jake Farrell, Zekk, Lowbacca, Octa Ramis, Ton Phanan, Gavyn Sykes
    [/b]

[b]Arguments?[/b]

22. DarkEagle

Jan 10, 2009
    In short:

Fel > Gavin
    Farlander < Tiin
    Aril < Kasan
    Dash < Asyr
    Shawnkyr < Kell
    Piggy < Varth
    Shooter <? Oddball
    Evir < Juno

23. s65scary

s65scary Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2007
    I am on a mini vacation and won't be able to get an argument up until optimistic Sunday evening. Please wait.

24. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    That's ok since I close tonight and open tomorrow I won't be able to really judge until Tuesday evening. (Yes I know the post above was written on Saturday.)

25. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Sticky Wicket > Lightknights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.