main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The 2016 U.S. Presidential Election has begun

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001

Beezer, take this in the spirit in which it's offered -- you have a better chance of engaging with KW and Shane, than you do with the Exclamation Point King.

2. Beezer

Beezer Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2013
    Well, I generally ignore punctuation and grammar errors since I certainly make plenty of my own..... but yes, the exclamation points probably are not simply a stuck keyboard. :D

3. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    So I'm going to reiterate that image only posts, posts with large images, and posts with deliberately bad grammar are not allowed in the Senate

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  4. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Look, what you're saying is not what Vaderize is saying. It's okay to personally believe that what I'm saying won't come to pass because you don't believe that's going to be in the future. That's fine. What Vaderize is saying is that he doesn't "believe what I am saying." Meaning that he believes that I am telling him a lie. What I don't get is why Vaderize is too cowardly to flat out say it to my face that he's accusing me of lying. And why you're backing him.

5. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    Who said they weren't born in this country? I didn't know they checked Citizenship Papers in this country yet? I guess when Trump Is president they will;) My Last name is Latino Sounding It used to be Italian or Sicilian, "Randisi" but my great grandmother changed it and now people would assume it is Latino name. are they going to kick me out of the country even though I have A Certificate Of Live Birth form from New York, yes Mine does not say Birth Certificate as Trump contends it must say to be a Citizen every state Is different as I have found out from doing Research. again Mine says Certificate Of Live Birth and I am born In New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Beezer

Jul 5, 2013
    [​IMG]
    This is what we are fighting. Or, at least, some of us. Call me crazy, but I actually like the United States of America.

7. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002

wait when did that happen?

8. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
  9. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    also it had Text In the Post so I don't see the problem but I assume It was a Joke?:p

10. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006

It's always been around, we were just bad at enforcing it (including myself)

Lord Vivec likes this.
  11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i thought the senate became a topics tag and not a seperate set of rules years ago. when were enforceable senate rules reintroduced?

Darth Guy, tom and Leoluca Randisi like this.
  12. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    It had Text In It I wrote, "The More Genuine!!!!!!!!,"

13. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    yeah, in my recollection this was decided the second time it was re-merged.

14. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    same. senate rules are dumb as hell

i mean, i cant believe we have to have this fight again, but if its a fight they want, im prepared to give it

*girds loins*

PRENNTACULAR, Leoluca Randisi and tom like this.
  15. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    You're crazy.

16. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

i think he just doesn't understand, like, irony or metaphor or history. so, not "crazy", just sort of too much.

17. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I cannot get myself into a mindset where Mexican revanchism is something to legitimately fear.

18. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

nor should you

19. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

the problem inherent is that yes there are illegals in this country but a lot if not most have kids that were born in this country and short of changing the constitution and not granting citizenship to people that are born in this country then we have to separate families, do you want to separate families? also a big epidemic in this country good or bad is getting white kids to do work of migrant workers so you deport every illegal the economy crashes because no one works the farms and stores don't get produce. now one thing my family is scared of is the only way to get all illegals the way Trump wants us to do it is go door to door to check citizenship papers and drag illegals away in the night, that sounds an awful lot like what Hitler did or what we did with the Japanese Internment camps and that is not right. also what trump proposes going door to door would also cripple the economy ...

there was a time my family immigrated to this country, from, Italy, Sicily, Ireland, and Germany after WW-2 I am proud to let new people in this country, and my Great Grandfather from Corleone Sicily spoke broken English never fully learned the language ...

20. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    TO THE CHALLENGE

21. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    You're fighting a child with a snarky protest sign?

22. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
  23. Beezer

Jul 5, 2013
    Of course not, which is why the kids are perfectly free to go with their parents when the parents are deported.
    Saying the economy will crash is nothing but fear mongering with no basis whatsoever in reality.
    Did your family come here illegally?

24. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Everyone's family is here illegally, except Harpua's and Rogue's... :p

25. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    Also how does beezer know that the kid holding the sign is here illegally?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.