main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate the 2020 presidential election has (not quite) begun

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    just trying to get ahead of ghost on this one. y'all are gonna see MY avatar next to the ~850 pages this thread will eventually accrue

so who do you think will dare to challenge president-CEO trump for his second term? will hillary attempt to run again? will the third time be the charm? how about another bernie run? will bernie even still be alive? will kanye mop the floor with both of them?

how about this herman cain fellow? he has no qualifications to speak of but i think he's black so surely republicans will want to vote for him and he will be reasonable? how do you think north korea's recent sabre-rattling will impact the election?

2. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
  3. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i, for one, will welcome president kanye as a strange and wonderful inversion of the trump presidency

4. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Any black man can be the Republican nominee so long as he swears fealty to the principle that all other black men are welfare cheats.

5. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Bernie already fell asleep at a Memorial Day Parade this weekend -- if he's napping during a campaign now imagine when he's 77!

I think the only real plan to challenge President Clinton in 2020 will be to run off a primary of Ted Cruz vs. Michael Bloomberg, with a side of Nikki Haley.

Vaderize03 and SuperWatto like this.
  6. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

its cute how you still think she's going to win and all your spineless lickspittlery meant something

SuperWatto likes this.
  7. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is why America must be destroyed. Association of Combatant Clerics 2020.

The slogan for this election is Hindsight Will Not Get Betterâ„¢

SuperWatto likes this.
  8. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Let's save this thread for when the 2016 election actually ends.

Vaderize03 and KnightWriter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.