THE 24-HOUR ALL-WHINING ALL COMPLAINING BOARD!

Discussion in 'Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    *JUMPS UP AND DOWN SCREAMING.....*

I WON! I WON! I WON THE SECRET CANTINA OF SOLITUDE OFFICE POOL!!!

Ok Everyone... Pay Up! [face_dancing] [face_laugh]

Edit: I won...I won....Thbbbbbbpppptttttt! [face_dancing]
  2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    *JUMPS UP AND DOWN SCREAMING....."

I WON! I WON! I WON THE SECRET CANTINA OF SOLITUDE OFFICE POOL!!!

Ok, everyone.... Pay Up! [face_dancing] :D

3. LadyCieone Jedi Knight

*grumbles* I knew it was a sucker bet all along. :rolleyes:
  4. AniSkywalker06 Jedi Padawan

sock puppets? what's up with that kenobi?
  5. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Sock Puppet -> A false Internet ID created to hide one's true idenity online. Creating more than one Forum ID...and pretending they are all different people. A lot of forums will ban a person if they are caught using one. I don't think this forum is one though.

6. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    /\ Let me rephrase that. I think they are allowed here cause there have been difficulties with them before regarding this board. However, they are a strict- no no [face_shame_on_you] in 99% of the universe.

Comlaint for the day: What happen to the warm weather!!!!! ??????

Now, nothing more to see on the Sock Puppet adjenda..move along move along. [face_not_talking]

BBC/Python Accent:

"And now back to our regularly scheduled whining..."
  7. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I concur Kenobi....it's freeeezing out here in the central valley. It looks all sunny and nice, but you step outside and mother nature laughs as you gasp an expletive and shiver unexpectedly. THen every now and then She smacks you with abreath of ice-cold wind. What the hey!!!
  8. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    *mutters while forking over the cash*

Damned Jedi mind trick, I'll get you my pretty...

And your little pointy eared dog too.
  9. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4

Oooookay.

1. There is a party? ::Shrugs:: Not invited, nor any of mah buds, so I'm not much concerned. Have fun with it.

Even if I were invited though, I got rules:

1. It's Disneyland, by the planner's and the parks's request no costumes allowed IN the park, no pressing reason to wear one out of the park for more than a short time (unlike the upcoming Worldcon), so pirate costume stays at home with the others.

2. It's Disneyland in JUNE, I'm at the park from open to close in my shorts and sneakers. MAYBE I'll wear a themed hat or a t-shirt, but otherwise, I'm going cool and comfy. Wearing layers in Anaheim in June? naw, not for me, I'm not into excessive BO when I can avoid it, hee yarr.

3. It's DISNEYLAND, I can't think of ANY party that would top one more ride on Space Mountain or The Tower. So even if I was invited, I'd politely decline, and wave in your general direction from the park where I'm having hella fun.

As for the rest, not really concerned.

You can call yourself "Hishoner most magestic in charge of life itself, next to GOD which spelled backwards is DOG", it's just a name and as long as I don't have to type it out, could care less.

I still stand by Cieone, people can't be nice and
  10. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to complain about Sid hogging the Beach,,, and the sand...and the sunglasses..and the......

Ohhhh...Lady C just wacked him for the neked comment...

Nevermind! :D

11. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya gotta wait until I'm done EDITING, dude.

Writing the post: 10 minutes
    Post editing: 90 minutes.

Ah'm done now, so chill like the Flyin' Tomato, red.

And the less said about Sid on the beach the better, a tan is the LEAST of what he needs...

Just don't go there.
  12. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Whine of the day:

Getting a hotel room for Comic Con = SUCKS.
  13. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm so not following most of this debate.

*confuzzled*

- Kai
  14. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    My work here is done.
  15. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, did that two years ago, I think hanging yourself on your own entrails would be more fun.

Or not.

Ew.
  16. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    See what happens when you go away to a con and have fun for a few days...you miss all the excitement..

;)
  17. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    DOUBLE sucks!!! But snagged one...

*High Fives with Miana*
  18. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    *fives* The Hyatt is going to be having a big party. :D
  19. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And you know I'll be crashing it. ;)
    If I go I may try to stay at a relative's house in Poway. Maaaaayyyyybe
  20. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    *MAJOR WHINE/RANT*

Really bizzarre thing happening on the 198 HIghway today. Coming home from work and this white contractor's truck cutting through traffic, running one car off of the road and coming up on my tail.. literally inches from my hiney. Look in rearview mirror and guy is pissed...majorly pissed. I start slowing down, he continues same speed until only upper half of windshield is visible. I get on cell to Jos, tell her to stay on cause there may be a wreck, explain what is happening..Weird angry guy comes around on Left/Dirt side of Highway (Im in left lane) gets in front and slamms on breaks...I swerve to miss and go to right hand lane. (BTW phone is on seat next to me..on.. and Jos can hear everything. ) I look over and there is no business markings or anything on truck (full ton/utility tool carriers all the way around/ overhead rack with electrical gear hanging off of it.) I slow down and guy slows down next to me..the Left Hand comes out over his cab and I get the "I number One middle finger"...Oh yeah, my windows are down (georgous day) and the guy screams out...twice...

F **** Jedi!!!!!!

Seriously, then he guns it and takes off. I was driving the truck with the Jedi plates on it..and not sure what or who ticked this guy off so much... Only got a partial plate ID off of him.. not enough for the cops..but they are looking. Talk about weird...Had to wonder if Order 66 was starting... Oh yeah, never saw this guy before in my life...no clue who he was..

*End Rant*

And yes, I know.. we are not supposed to even attempt THAT word on the boards...but it ended in "ing" and I tried to describe it cause it was just so.....strange.. and he was sooo..
    angry. Never EVER had anything like that before.
  21. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Dark Side was strong with him. But you handled the situation well...like a true Jedi.
    I'm glad you are safe and hopefully he will not follow your flight pattern again.
    Scary.
  22. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I was thinking later..if he got this torked just by the license plate..imagine how upset he would have been if the Starfighter had finished being totally tricked out! [face_hypnotized]

Hey, Master Qui-Gonn, does this mean I've passed my "Trials?" ;)
  23. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    I was starting to wonder when he was gonna finally find you, I mean I paid him weeks ago...

ER, ahem, I mean..

ah

Well.

Odd how people can be, isn't it?

*whistles innocently*

((Just kidding. Serious biz here now, glad you are okay, I think the guy had issues in general, hope you got his Lic#, but I'll bet the shock was extreme. Glad again you are okay. Still want to do that truck up like an Xwing now?))

24. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, Master K! That's...unnerving. And surreal.

*HUG* Glad you're ok. Hope somebody arrests that dude before he DOES cause a major accident!

- Kai, a little more worried about Order 66 than she was a few minutes ago!
  25. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    STARFIGHTER!!! OBI'S JEDI STARFIGHTER!!!!! No wonder the Empire eventually lost if their leader couldn't tell an x-wing from a starfighter. [face_laugh] And yeah, still planning on going ahead with my baby. *Checks around, everything still in place..ready for conversions to begin.*

And thanks, Kai. Just remember, Kenobi survived the purge! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.