THE 24-HOUR ALL-WHINING ALL COMPLAINING BOARD!

Discussion in 'Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    Shhhesh, what a whiner.

For that no wiring for j00!

Make your own panels, just remember the RED wire it the HOT wire, Black is NEG.

And don't get your face near the battery when you fire it up, just in case.
  2. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah yeah..and stay away from those energy binders..if your hand gets caught in them......
    *realizes she is quoting Ep1....stops and looks around* [face_worried]

ahem...so I have learned this week that pagers don't swim well....in fact..they rather dislike water in general. Okay....do not drop pagers into water! My pager has been going off at random times for no reason at all than to tell me it's upset that I tried to drown it.
  3. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    /\ *coughs* And just where exactly did your pager decide to go swimming? *cough*;)
  4. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    [whine] I don't want to go to work!
  6. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Other teachers who have been in the classroom way WAY too [face_beatup] long and treat one of my kids like crap because of his socio-economic and IQ status instead of the awsome little guy he is. (also posted this on the LA complaint board too).

7. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There's a reason Tech week is also known as "Hell Week" in the theatre.
    Ugh...rehearsals every night from 7 pm to after 11 pm. We open Friday. The stage isn't finished, we don't have all of the props we need, I haven't memorized all the words to the songs.

*Whine in the key of F*
  8. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    [:D] Hugs Hawkie. I understand Hell Week..been there, done that. Nothing like watching the Set Crews throwing their work tools off stage WHILE the curtain is going up! LOL

Hang in there. (But I do like the accapella (sp) whine AND in the proper key as well!)[face_dancing]
  9. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL Thanks, Kim. [face_laugh]
    You should come see the show...our set (if/when it gets finished) is really something! And the singing ain't bad either. ;)
  10. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *sound of a thread being dragged to the top*

Landlady is dropping by tomorrow...house MUST be spotless.
    *cries* I can't stand this stressful living situation! Alright! I admit it! I can't keep a house clean! I need my mess! :_|
  11. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    I was out until 2 am with the guys, and now i'm rushing through to finish my lab that is due in less than 2 hours.
  12. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ooooooh! Rach was out with "the guys". ;) ;)
    SW chicks rule.
  13. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Yeah, and unfortunately they're just "the guys" and one of them's not "THE Guy." ;)
  14. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *sigh* ahh well..yet another whine for the board. ;)
  15. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    And yet ANOTHER Whine...home sick and still have to get my project finished.

**This whine brought to you by "busy work" report industries; making you ****
  16. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    *whine* I have to work a huge fundraiser this weekend that I hadn't bargained on, wasn't consulted on, and was informed of only this week, causing me to have to rearrange life-stuff to accomodate it.

FEH!

Fine.
  17. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    *WHINE* After I finished the entire General Chemistry series here at school, now they're telling me that my junior college credits DON'T count as the first class, so I have to go all the way back and take the first Gen. Chem class!
  18. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    [Long Long LONG hug] Been there, done that..threw away the T-Shirt!
  19. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *sigh, begin whine*
    Landlady said absolutely no more pets at the house. I asked her about a cat...absolutely not. I have some very un-Jedi-like words for her right now. I wanna move out....now.
    *cries*
  20. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Definitely time to move out Hawkie, you need to have a fur baby around. (hug)
  21. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Good thing I already have a place lined up. And after checking my lease this won't be as hard as I thought...it's a month-to-month agreement...so all I have to do is tell her when I'll be leaving. I'm thinking end of April.

Thank you for all your support Kim!!! *hugs*
  22. mrcottonsparrot Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jalapeno. In my EYE.

Let's just say, a cooking mishap. Involving making my famous a$$ busting chili, not using gloves for slicing the little bugger, and then absent-mindedly scratching the side of my nose.

No emergency room involved, thankfully, but y'know the part of Roger Rabbit when he's running around the walls of the room? Kinda like that.

No sympathy from Cherie, Mary or Yolanda (my dinner guests) -- Cherie's only comment was "Be glad it wasn't a habanero or scotch bonnet!" Yeah, thanks guys, that was helpful...

Caryn B.
    The Parrot
  23. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    Renting SUCKS.

Always has, always will, I hate having someone else tell you what you can and can't do in the privacy of your home.

And they get rich off your income too, and the investors keep the prices high so you can't buy your own as well.

If you can find some rent to own situation, or a condo, but they are even WORSE with pets because some few irresponsible owners have screwed it up for the rest of us.

And prices never go down significantly either, every year we say to each other, "Bah, prices can't stay this high, who can afford houses at $200K, $300K, $500K, $800K..." yet every year it just goes higher. Where are the service people living, the ones that cook the food, sell the goods, answer the phones, etc. etc.? I have no idea, nor any idea how they survive out here.

The rich get richer and the rest of us just get deeper in debt and there seems to be no end in sight.

How's that for a rant?

Ah, I'm in a snit, but I'll get over it. Besides, we're looking into other options. Maybe it just takes enough butt headness to force things to change and as Nike says, "Just DO it!".

Sigh.

24. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    People who have literally BEGGED you and made you give your word of honor that you would not sell your mini-truck to anyone else but them. Then when you call to confirm the sale, cause you have other plans for the $$, which they know about. AND STILL tell you they will pick up the Truck on Sat.. with the cash....

Then after you drop off your vehicle for a full paint job And have special non-refundable stuff ordered...again, after you confirmed the sale...they call Sun night and tell you that they decided not to buy it after all cause they really don't want to take advantage of the good deal you gave them and you could probably get a better price. (THIS IS AFTER TURNING DOWN THREE OTHER OFFERS FOR TWICE AS MUCH!!! AND THE OTHER BUYERS HAVE ALREADY GOT NEW VEHICLES...ARRRRRRGGGGGH). So, there is $2500 that I wasn't budgeted for and can't stop the process...so, the little truck is up again for sale.

EDIT: Oh yeah, did I mention that I've been holding on to this thing for over 3 months AND even paid the registration renewal cause they took so long getting the money together for it." OK NOW end of rant.

Ok,,end of my rant...but there is good news.. see other thread.
  25. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    :mad: WELSHGUY PULLED A LONDON AND DISAPPEARED. And he still hasn't given me Yoda's tracking number! Marc is checking with the parcel office, but if he hasn't gotten there by now, it means that Yoda will probably be sent BACK to Wales.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.