main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The 27th Legion-Special Ops Stormtroopers

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Cadia, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Cadia

Darth-Cadia Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2003
    You are a part of the 27th Legion. When the Standard ground troops fail. Your there to finish the job. Your armed with nothing but 2 concussion grenades,Golan Arms 3-21 Mescti Automatic and a back up smaller version of the E-11. There are 10 of you. The many missions you recieve are classified and cannot be told to civilians. If so, your to be terminated. Right now the Empire dispatched you to Yavin to take care of some Jedi. Some resurfaced and nows your chance to be a hero or a wimp, are you ready to take them down? If so type this

---------------------------------------------
    Experience:8 years

We'll start once we have at least 3 people, rest can be NPCs until filled.

Locked. see post.

2. Obi-Wan022000

Obi-Wan022000 Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2003
    I'd love to be a part of this.

Experience:1 year

3. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Experience: 3

occ: souds like FUN!

4. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Ummm..... Not to flame or troll anything. I think that making an RPG when you only have 16 posts is kind of a bad idea. You should get some expierience by joining other RPG's first. :)

And the first person who posted in here, I didn't catch the name, only has 3 posts. Sounds kind of socky to me. But I might be wrong. ;)

vader

Mod Edit: you've been warned.

5. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    I've been a part of other RPGs before. Maybe not on this Forum or site but I've done them before.

6. Dracona_Lor

Dracona_Lor Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    Vader, looks can be decieving. The user with only 3 posts could be a reincarnation of an old pro, as I am. :p

Sorry, just had to comment on that. I hope this RP takes off for you, Darth-Cadia.

7. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    Thanks, you can join if you want.

8. Dracona_Lor

Dracona_Lor Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    I better not. I'm in too many as it is with my soc right now. After June, if I get rid of a few I participate in by then, I'll consider.

9. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    Thanks anyway! I hope you consider later. Wait, Im so stupid, I didnt realize we had 3 people! Well I guess im starting.

The 27th Captain stood up from the Transport bench. They would arrive in 7 minutes. He was nervous about this. He had only heard myths and legends about Jedi from the other Squad mates. The ship rocked. The atmosphere he thought.

"Captain! Multiple blips are on radar. There to small to be ships but moving too fast to be human."

"Advance-this isnt going to slow us down."

"Yes sir"

His two other Squadmayes to his left were talking. They seemed to show the best effort in the Legion.

" SIR! We've lost our right engine-its an attack!"

"Drop us down, FAST!"
    I'll wait for the rest of the people to come.
    :)

10. Obi-Wan022000

Apr 16, 2003
    When it was reported that the engine was out, the 2nd Lt. went quickly to his captain.

"What should we do? What are your orders?", he asked, sounding obviously nervous.

11. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    This is a great idea, I see no flaw in it at all. Besides, you as the GM have the right to chose how this game is to be played. It would greatly beseech me, if you would be as so kind to PM me to inform me of how the game is going. As this is of interst to me. Also, likewise if you have any questions please feel free to contact me, and I would be more then happy to answer them for you :) . However, if the concern is of one which the Mod needs to get involved, please contact Protégé-Of-Thrawn immediately and he will handle the situation as soon as he can. :)

12. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    The Captain thought for a while.

"How many on radar?"He asked

"Just 4 sir"replied the 2nd Lt.

"Pilot open the side hatch and drop us 20 more feet"

The ship soon dropped and the hatch opened.

" Hurry! All troops out! The engine isnt going to last much longer!"

One by one they quickly jumped out the hatch prepared to fight.The Captain was the last one to leave.When he hit the ground he already saw his troops fighting. He stepped and pulled out his Golan Arms Mescti Automatic. He fired at the one on the left. It grazed his shoulder. He turned his attention to the Captain. The Jedi, as he thought they were,were putting up a big fight.

"AAAAHHHHHH!"
    The Captain was taken back by a sudden gust of air. As he was on the ground he saw an old outpost 15 yards away. He quickly took one of his grenades and lobbed it at the Jedi.

Then he yelled out:"TEAM! FALL BACK! FOLLOW ME"

They took some last shots and ran. He wanted to make it before the Jedi got to them. He was behind them making sure the got to the old outpost when he tripped. No one saw him trip but the Jedi were gaining. He only saw 2 , one must have died from the grenade. As he pulled out his E-11 they got closer.

13. Obi-Wan022000

Apr 16, 2003
    Something told the 2nd lt. that his captain was in trouble. He turned just in time to see the Jedi almost on top of the Captain.

Yelling to the soldier closest to him, he decided that they should go help their leader. With reckless abandon, the two Stormtroopers ran back the way they had just come and charged the Jedi.

With their Automatics in hand, the two Troopers rallied to their Captain and drove back the Jedi long enough for him to get back up.

14. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    Right when the Captain thought it was over the 2nd Lt helped him.

"Thanks a million!" He took a final shot and ran. As soon as they got to the outpost the looked back and the Jedi were gone. Weird. He shut one of the doors. As he collapsed, he was gasping for breath. He was so tired, just from this quick attack.

"2nd Lt and 1st Lt that was courageous what you did back there. You two are in charge of the Alpha squad."

He didn't even have time to hear any thanks-he was already thinking of a way to dispose of those Jedi.

15. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    occ: can i have a name?
    ic: LT.

The Lt. sat in the out-post with his fellow squad mates. This was his first time in a real fire fight, he was ready he had been traied by the best in the imp. navy. He watched his Cpt. colaps after his incounter with the jedi. He waited to move out.

16. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    The Captain stood up, determined to save his men. He had a plan. As he walked over to them he saw one missing.

"Wheres the Private 1st Class?"

"We lost him in the battle"

"Damn! Alright heres the plan. Lt, rally up the 2nd squad- 2nd Lt- rally up the 1st squad."

As they approached The Captain soon realized that they might not get out of this alive.

"The 1st squad- with me and Lt are going to attack them from the front. There are only 2 of them as far as I know. Then while their occupied half of the 2nd squad is going to come in behind. The would have predicted this and would be prepared. We need the element of surprise! But with the other half of the 2nd squad will attack from out of nowhere and we will have them!"

He paused a while and said, "Troops, fallout!"

Tag: Anyone

17. Obi-Wan022000

Apr 16, 2003
    With the Captain alongside, the 2nd Lt. took the 1st squad into the forest to try and track down the damn jedi.

"You few here, fan out and let me know when you have contact or any trace of the jedi. You stay with the Captain and I and we'll watch the back in case they've tried to go around us."

After a few moments march, the scouts reported tracks that undoubtedly belonged to the Jedi.

"They've gone that way." Reported one of the privates.

"Okay, we'll follow in that direction, but watch out. These Jedi are tricky."

18. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    The Captain took his troops and headed to the left of those tracks. If this was a trick, he was gonna find out.

As they trudged on his motion sensor picked up movement in the North East section of this forest.

" Look, you 2 head North West and We'll head North East. If we have trouble i'll beep you on your tracking device."

"Yes sir" The soldier replied quickly.

The Captain started to head North East when he felt something hot go right into his back and out of his chest. A blue blade of energy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh" Yelled the Captain. Before he fell unconsious he heard gunfire and the sound of the blade. His wound wasnt bad, it missed any vital organs.

19. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    ic: Lt.

Lt. rallyed the squad and headed for the location. he galnced Back to see the Capt. fall to the ground with a light-sabre wound.

"alright men"! he shouted. "line up south bye south west,take aim and kill those bloody jedi"!

hes men droped into positon and all fired at once.

He hoped they could over whelm the jedi.

TAG:Cpt,2ndLT

20. Obi-Wan022000

Apr 16, 2003
    The 2nd Lt. heard the Captain take the blow from the lightsaber. He turned to see his Captain fall to the ground. He saw the Jedi standing over the fallen officer and with hatred in his voice, he said, "Men they're behind us. Turn and fire, but watch out for the Captain and the other squad."

As his men began firing, he heard the other squad behind the Jedi begin firing as well. They had them caught in a deadly cross-fire.

The 2nd Lt. saw a few of the shots from the other group hit one Jedi and he got off a shot at the stunned Jedi's head and saw it hit home. The Jedi went down in a heap. The other one turned and ran faster than anyone could possibly go, so the 2nd Lt. assumed he was using the Force.

After the other Jedi had gone, the 2nd Lt. called for a cease fire and went to check on his fallen Captain.

21. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    "alright men!" the Lt. shouted.

"take up defencive positions around the cpt."

"you and you" he said pointing at two men.

"call in tell comand that one jedi is down but need back up if posable"

"Medic! some one get that medic over here NOW!" He said

Lt. walked over to the 2nd Lt. "hows you squad sir?" he asked.

22. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    pushes thread "UP"

23. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    The captain stirred. The pain was like a bomb in his back. He saw the 2nd Lt come over quickly.

"Look, your in charge of my squad now---

The Captain saw a dead jedi.

Good shot". The captain fell unconsious again.

(I'll take control of a regular soldier until the Capatian is better)

24. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    "alright." that setles it, your incharge 2nd Lt."

Lt. walked over to his men, and started to dole out dutys.

"three of you make a perimiter! "

"the rest patrol that aera."

25. Obi-Wan022000

Apr 16, 2003
    While waiting for the medic, the 2nd lt. took care of the Captain. He checked the wound and found that no serious damage had been done, just loss of blood. He thought with hatred of the lone Jedi that escaped and wished like hell that he could get rid of that one too.

The Captain was down and unconscious, there was nothing else to do until the medic could arrive with fresh blood for the fallen Capt. After conferring with the lt., the 2nd Lt. decided that it would be better to leave the Lt. and a few men there and the 2nd Lt. would take some men and find the surviving Jedi before he could find anymore of his comrades. After checking their com units, the 2nd Lt. and his squad set out on the hunt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.