Read, PA The 2nd Annual Halloween Bash

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That's right folks, RRS will be holding our 2nd Annual Halloween Bash on Friday, October 31st at Crazed_Ewok's house once again. Trick or Treating will be available for anyone who wishes to participate and those of you who don't want to will still take the journey around the neighborhood anyway. So, guess what that means...costumes! That's right, come dressed as your favorite Star Wars character (or anything else that may interest you; preferably Star Wars or Lucasfilm related) and if I'm nice enough, I will supply a prize for the best costume. ;)

Also, feel free to bring refreshments along. However, I will try to get something together ahead of time. After our raid around the neighborhood, we will sit down for some FF discussion and then end the night with some fun Star Wars games and movies. Hope to see everyone there! Please post if you will be able to attend or not. I hope to see everyone there! :)

2. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, yeah! That last bash was awesome! I can't believe that was almost a year ago...I can't wait for it, I'll be there ;) (Well, duh...it's my neighborhood) :p

Maybe after the bash we could play some SW games here ;)
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Glad to hear you'll be there, Crazed! ;)

On a sidenote, for anyone who needs directions to Crazed's house, just PM me and I will send them to you. And as for a time, that is still pending. I will officially announce it by the end of the week, but look for it to be somewhere around 6:30 or 7pm.
  4. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    well unforunatley our schools homecoming football game is that night and since i'm w/ the marching band i have to go. So i wont be able to make it
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I'm sorry to hear that, Bryan. I couldn't really move it during the week because of being at college then and having it on Saturday would be too late.
  6. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have hallowween stuff here on the 31th, so I'm afraid I won't be able to attend.
  7. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm...thatäs too bad, Wesmin...Well, Han, zou said zou might have another friend coming too it_ )Sorrz for the weird tzpos, but somethingäs wrong with Internet Explorer and I canät tzpe things right...weird=
  8. Girly_Girl Jedi Padawan

I will attend the 2nd Annual Halloween Bash. May the Force be with us!
  9. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Welcome, Girly_Girl! I'm glad to hear it! :)
  10. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah! Glad you'll be going with us, Girly_Girl! :)

Are we gonna get together to design are costumes or anything?
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I think it would be wise that we do get together. We need to pick up some things to have our theme work. Any ideas for times?
  12. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    I won't be able to do anything for a week starting this Sunday
  13. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hmm...what about when you get back? Or, maybe a Friday sometime.
  14. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, after I get back should be fine...the Friday after I get back is the only time I can do something...I don't have band that Friday...I think the 2nd Friday after I get back I have off of band too, I'm not sure
  15. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Alright that sounds good. Just give me some times and we should be able to set something up.
  16. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok...you guys come up with times, I must be off
  17. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hmm...some bad news that I have to throw out here. This is not certain yet, but a very good possibility. I may have to work Halloween night. If I do, I will try my best to get someone to cover for me, but if I can't, I think we're screwed.
  18. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hmm...it seems as if I killed the thread and the FF...
  19. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    you might have killed the thread, but you don't have to worry about the FF dying :)
  20. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    but you don't have to worry about the FF dying

Good :) At least I know someone's alive! :p
  21. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ya the FF is alive and umm, crawling maybe or limping, ya limping's a good one :-D
  22. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
  23. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Alright, everyone. I have some good news. For some freak reason, my boss did not schedule me Friday night, so I am good for attending. The Bash will go on and I am going to start making out the small details. Watch this space later in the week.

Oh, and welcome back, Crazed! :)
  24. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    You mentioned to me [on the phone] about getting costumes together...any idea how we'll do this with Halloween only a week away?
  25. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Well, and I'll say what I mentioned to you on the phone. Since I'm pretty much confined to my dorm room all week, I said something to you about checking out Good Will and seeing what's up there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.