main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV The 3.5th Southern Nevada Jedi Draft

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediMasterRevan, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Oh, Qui is good, no doubt. But I just don't think he's quite up to first round standards in comparison to some of the picks still left out there. If you get one of those picks in the second round, though, you could be fairly well off.

I'll also have my breakdowns once we're done with this round.

2. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Actually he believes that Mace and 3 Jedi Masters lost in a fair fight to Sidious

3. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Good point, Ghost...I still feel Mace is better, but it's a valid point

In the novel the reason Yoda leaves for Kashyyyk is not that he has good relations with the Wookies... The reason is that both he and Mace realize that the Sith Lord is not going to show his hand with both his equals in combat currently on the planet. Mace actually expresses his wishes that both of them leave the planet, but Yoda insists that one of them stays

Mace and Yoda's plan works perfectly. With Yoda gone, Sidious certainly feels a little more comfortable in being open with Anakin... The only variable Mace and Yoda did not forsee was Anakin's flexible loyalty

Also remember that Lucas himself says that you have to be Mace or Yoda to compete with the Emperor...No mention of Obi-Wan

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    psh....Lucas what does he know? he's a senile old man! :-D

5. ObiJuanQuito

ObiJuanQuito Jedi Youngling star 5

May 20, 2005
    anyone contact Klepto?

He has two picks coming up and I'm ready to make my second selection

:p

btw, Mace sucks.

6. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    I don't believe that Yoda realized that not only Mace lost to Sidious but also three other Jedi Masters. I am sure if he knew this he would not be arrogant enough to go in there by himself to defeat someone who not only killed one of the strongest fighters on the council, but also three others at the same time.

7. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    Hey JMR what happens if Klepto doesn't make his pick soon? Do you just simulate his picks?

8. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    Since he is the last of this round I will wait and extra 24 hours in the hope he will post his pick within that time. If he posts his pick within the extra 24 hours I will then move him to the last pick of the second round. If in the event he does not even post his pick within the allotted 72 hours I will have to find a replacement for his position. He still has plenty of time. His normal time will be up on 6 November at 15:00.

9. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    I think extra time is fine...Especially since he is the last GM for the round

10. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I agree, it sucks bad enough having to wait for the other 11 Gms to go. :p

Has anyone shot over a PM to him, maybe he just forgot. That probably would not help anyway since he has not logged in since Oct 25th, hopefuly he will get his pick in before his time is up, that would suck to get bumped after all that time.

11. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    so who here even knows klepto klown anyway? is he from nevada? does he draft? does he post up? does he know how to play this game? is he wearing clean underpants?

12. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    I believe that alot of the members here know him. I am not sure whether or not he attends the Saturday night games, but I know for sure that Jankarrak knows him.

13. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Klepto, Janks, and MD are the Nevadans.

Janks won the 2nd draft, which me and MD judged, Windu took 2nd in that draft.

14. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    I am also a Nevadan.

15. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    does anyone know his email address?

16. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    It might be Dawgpac4life@aol.com. As I said before he still has plenty of time to make his pick. Lets not watch the clock like life or death rests on its every move.

17. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    thanks commish. yes do not watch the clock for his pick because afterall JMR clearly stated in the rules that each GM will have 48 hours to make his or her pick. and it has been just about 31 hours. but i will give him a buzz and remind him.

p.s. i owned the second draft.

18. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Yep I forgot that JMR is a nevadan.

Janks: I wouldn't say you owned the draft, Windu had a few hits on you but I did pick you to win in the preseason rankings and it didn't fail me.

19. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    jedi draft trend setter.

20. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
  21. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    Ok, Klepto has resigned his position as a GM in this draft. I think it would be best if we found a new GM asap. The draft will be postponed until a new GM is found.

22. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    I'll take it.

23. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    ^^^

What he said.

24. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    Alrighty then. I must say Suzuki you cause one ounce of trouble in here and you are gone. Well now that is over who are your picks?

25. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    EDIT: Nevermind then. [face_plain]