main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The 3 Clone musketeers

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Apr 18, 2015.

1. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Kanan be all ''Oops silly old me, cut your fuzzy white beard off... whilst still attached to your head. What a prankster I am. LOLZ.''

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  2. ARC Trooper Fives lover

ARC Trooper Fives lover Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2015
    Am I allowed to answer?

3. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Why not? [face_dunno] Please do.:)

4. ARC Trooper Fives lover

May 31, 2015
    I want Cody to be a dropout from the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps, because of age, and Rex finds him and vaguely recognizes him. They enjoy themselves for a minute or so, and Rex gets really mad at Cody for "killing" Obi-Wan (as the galaxy thinks he is dead) and Cody tries to explain and excuse his actions, but Rex won't listen.

They get in a fight that almost gets physical, and someone interrupts them, and Rex leaves.

The next episode/comic Rex is still fuming. Cody is not around, and Rex gets in a fight with someone. Rex is losing, and Cody comes from the bushes and saves Rex. But in the process, he gets shot and falls. A Carnage of Krell Waxer scene goes down, and Cody apologizes.

Rex forgives him and Cody dies.

Cheesy, I know, but would be good, I think. And in their style.

What do you think, Trebor Sabreon?

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Hi ARC Trooper Fives lover! Welcome to the boards. Unfortunately you've committed the cardinal sin of double posting a bunch, and must be banished.

JK. But don't post more than once in a row within a thread. Use the little "edit" button to make changes to your posts. Happy posting. [face_peace]

6. ARC Trooper Fives lover

May 31, 2015
    Thanks. It was a mistake.

7. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Well the one thing so many people forget is that this show is tends to stick to the main characters. I don't see it going off on something like that. I could possibly see a comic book or something where that happens in the past.

8. ARC Trooper Fives lover

May 31, 2015
    That makes sense. Also, I don't know much about Rebels, so I didn't work those characters in.

9. Darth Amr

Darth Amr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2015
    I hope Gregor,Wolffe and Rex show those Stormtroopers what it means to be a soldier

I have a feeling that the Rebels are going to learn a great deal from the clones especially from Rex

10. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013

I am sure that is one reason Ahsoka is bringing him in, to whip the Ghost crew into proper rebels. Don't forget he helped train the Onderon resistance.

11. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    If Ezra walks out of the clone episodes being the same ignorant kid that treats rebellion like a game than that's gonna be a big let down and a waste of character development. I honestly want to see Sabine and Gregor or Rex talk. Maybe Filoni could throw in a Cuy'val Dar easter egg?

12. Darth Amr

Darth Amr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2015
    Not just Ezra. Kanan to,I wanna see how their relationship would be (the clones killed his master and almost him)

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    From what we have seen from Dave Kanan will be getting a ton of developement

TK-421 Is vader likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Might be time to bring this thread up again with season 2 coming soon.

I fear that Wollfe and Gregor are not going to make it.