main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC The 4th Meeting Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
  2. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Hey!

Sorry I wasn't able to make the meeting this past Sunday. I ended up having to go to a call-back for a show I had auditioned for and...blah, blah blah.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if I could get a bit more info on this Halloween get-together that's going on down in Richmond. Is that still a go? It was on the 19th wasn't it? A couple of friends of mine and I were interesting in coming in Star Wars garb, but I wasn't sure about all of the details. Would someone be able to post the most recent update on what's going on so I can pass on the information to my friends?
    Thanks, much appreciated!

Vaders Kid

3. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Check under the Halloween party thread on these boards - Ken and I are planning on going, assuming they haven't gotten to 100 people yet, don't know about anyone else. You have to e-mail Keith to let him know you'll be there - his info is on that particular thread.

4. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    So far I've only received an email or PM from Eugenia and Ken from the DC Fan Force. If you are coming, and bringing a guest you must get in touch with me privately with your name and how many guests you are bringing to the party. Right now we are at 43. So there's no real hurry, but you never know. :)

My email is keithabbott@hotmail.com
    Keith

5. Jedi_Astryd

Jedi_Astryd Jedi Master star 1

Mar 24, 2002
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I didn't make it to the meeting. I wanted to meet everyone, but I got side tracked with kid stuff and didn't realize it was so late. I missed 2 other meetings this week because I get caught up doing things and lose track of time, or forget. [face_blush] I always hate it when people do that, now I'm doing it. I guess I'm getting old and my memory is going. :(

6. 501LegionQM

501LegionQM Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2002
    Hello Everyone!

I was glad to meet a few of you at the meeting last sunday- for those of you who don't know me, i'm Exec. Officer of Garrison Tyranus, which is the Virginia group of the 501st Legion. I live in Alexandria, so I will very likely be able to attend the monthly meetings. Our Garrison CO, Ward Jones, was also at the meeting, but isn't optimistic about getting to the meetings... but we both appreciated the warm reception, and look forward to joinging forces w/ all of you for events in the DC area! We have about 40 costumed Imperials in the state of VA, and will accept any excuse to dress up and hang out!

Cricket/TK813
    GT XO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.