Wash, DC The 5th Meeting thread (Nov)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Oct 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I would like to suggest the 3rd of Nov. at the library again. If we can start having them on the same day every month it will make it easier for peoples schedules
  2. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    you don't want to have it on Saturday the 2nd? ;)

Sunday is good for me I guess. That is if it is good for SL.
  3. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The 3rd is ok by me. However, if it's bad for others, maybe our IMAX fun can count as this month's meeting?
  4. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    By having it same day every month, do you mean the first Sunday of the month? That might not work as the first Sunday in Dec. is the 1st and that's Thanksgiving weekend. I'm guessing a lot of people won't be able to come for that... But that's Dec. not Nov.

I guess the 3rd is okay with me (provided I don't go away that weekend), although that will make it a full weekend added to the IMAX. Actually any weekend is good for me except Thanksgiving weekend.
  5. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    I work the 2nd and the 3rd.
    forgive me. I won't get off till 7:30and you wouldn't want me right after work anyway i'm always so grouchy and annoyed.
    I missed the last meeting too.I work every other weekend so my odds of missing them are about 50/50.I am off the following weekend.
  6. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK that is just a suggested date, If it doesn't work for you make another suggestion that people can discuss.
  7. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    what about the next weekend the 9th or 10th. Really I think which ever dates gets the most people is best it dosn't matter if I can't make it if a certain date gets more of us there.
  8. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    well if it's the 9th or the 10th I can't go, but I'm sure someone will update me.
  9. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    the 2nd November is my last rugby match of the Fall season, so either Sat or Sun of the following weeks works for me.

If we are trying to meet for the IMAX early in the month we could delay the meeting until later.

Do we need to get tickets in advance for the IMAX ? or do we pay on the day ?

malkie
  10. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Another thing to consider is that IF we have the DVD party, we can always have the meeting before that.

If we don't have the DVD party, I would suggest the 10th or the 17th. Sha is right; whichever date can bring in the most people is the best choice.
  11. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    what time on the 10th? My flight gets in around 12:30 that day...
  12. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm guessing 2ish. You'd be cutting it pretty close. But we haven't picked a date for sure yet...
  13. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    yeah but I have a feeling I'll be missing this meeting too.
  14. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    I think you'll live. We missed the last one and the earth didn't end. Not much must have happened since no one posted a summary. ;)
  15. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    yeah you are probably right.
  16. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    You know me and meetings they just don't coexist, anyway, what ever day you pic, ill try to be there.
  17. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We can just count the IMAX event as our monthly meeting. We don't have any Official business to talk about anyway.
  18. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    We don't? There's always the Christmas party and Sha's idea of cheering kids up at the hospital. Other people might have things they want to discuss.
  19. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yes but we can talk about all that at the IMAX or at the tournament on the 9th
  20. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I will miss you guys on the 9th...

*sniff*
  21. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    True... but then what's the point of ever having meetings if we can talk about official stuff at other events. Heck, we'll never need to have another meeting again!
  22. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    the way I understand it, we don't have to have a "meeting". the FF getting together is our meeting. we could all have a picnic together and that is our "meeting" we don't even have to do something SW.
  23. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, that's cool. I just know from previous experience that it's hard to discuss 'business' in a public setting (remember the food court?). So if we have actual business to attend to, it might not be easy to do that at somewhere like the IMAX. It really makes no difference to me, I'm easy.
  24. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    whatever you guys decide is fine with me!
  25. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    I am happy just being with you guys, You bring me joy. What ever is decided is a-OK with me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.