main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The 7th Hymn of Tiresias- AU -(Luke OCs post Jedi) Complete.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBreezy, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Surprised? [face_batting]

Proper replies soon! And the next to last chapter...

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Hooray! [face_dancing]

What is it?? Luke asked, reaching protectively for Aubé to pull her back, but Toa had slipped to his knees with his arms wrapped around her waist and his head resting against her belly. His eyes were closed with an expression of pure bliss upon his face. Aubé seemed horrified.

?Already?? Toa murmured. ?The life fire from Master Skywalker is powerful indeed??

Aubé stumbled backwards into Luke?s arms. She was white. ?Toa, if you?re joking I can assure you this is not funny.?

What?? thought Luke, and then in an instant it dawned on him. Suddenly he felt a great swelling of pride, and oddly enough, accomplishment. He reached for the same place on Aubé?s abdomen, just below her navel, and reached into the Force.

Yes, there it is?he thought. It?s just a spark, but it?s really there!

Aubé shook her head. ?No, it can?t be,? she moaned. ?It just isn?t possible??

Suddenly, she found herself scooped up in her lover?s laughing arms? ?It?s more than possible, Bé,? Luke laughed, swirling her around, completely unmindful of the squeals and scolds from the R2 unit that was determined to protect its mistress. ?It?s true!? he crowed, the last remnants of resentment swirling away into the Force. ?As promised, a gift for Pemberian!?

I'm so happy for them. [face_love]

Can't wait for more. =D=

3. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    Yes was surprised, but figured that it would happen the way those to go at it like rabbits. You know, if I had a great looking plus sweet man like Luke I would jump him like a rabbit too![face_blush] Plus the Force is stronge in his family so I would think that he as Toa put does have a powerful life fire. See I was not the only person that though thier inturder was Pem. Only in gest though. Love the post and Naboo sounds like a super place to have a baby. Thanks my friend for the PM's.@};-

4. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Replies time!!

Healer_Leona

Awww, that is indeed a most wonderful surprise. grin grin grin

Only two more?? That can't be. sad sad

Yes, we are nearing the end at last...

amidalachick

?It?s true!? he crowed, the last remnants of resentment swirling away into the Force. ?As promised, a gift for Pemberian!?

And what a gift. That was definitely a surprise, but a great one! love

I loved Luke's last line, about having the baby born on Naboo.

Wonderful chapter, Breezy! applause

Thank you!

Blue_Milkshake

Toa raised his head angrily, ?My Kay-sa suffers from an illness of the soul Master Skywalker,? he said sharply, his hollow eyes flashing. ?? ?My Kay-sa will be well and whole again.?

Kay is very lucky. If they made it through this, I don?t there there?s anything in the universe that could get Toa to give up on him.

No, I don't think so either... *sigh* [face_love]

Suddenly he felt a great swelling of pride, and oddly enough, accomplishment.

Heheh, my buddy felt the same way. When he and his wife showed their first ultrasound pictures to us, he got this goofy grin on his face, pointed and said, ?I did that!?

And I'm sure his wife, just like Aube, had the 'Oh really?' o_O Reaction! [face_laugh]

This changes everything and yet, it changes nothing, Luke thought to himself?
    Aube is really going to need Luke?s confidence to help her stay positive and calm. This was most certainly not in her plans right now.

Naboo... thinking

Yep... Naboo ;)

rocketscientist

grin grin grin (read as **** eating grin!)

Toa raised his head angrily, ?My Kay-sa suffers from an illness of the soul Master Skywalker,? he said sharply, his hollow eyes flashing. ?I have already made arrangements for us to leave Corellia within a few days. This place holds too many?? He paused, searching for the words. ?It is best I take him from this place,? he said at last. ?My Kay-sa will be well and whole again.?

<snif> rose

I know you are almost as bad as Toa when it comes to wanting to protect Kay'leb :p

?It?s true!? he crowed, the last remnants of resentment swirling away into the Force. ?As promised, a gift for Pemberian!?

?It can?t be!? Aubé reiterated, as if denying it would make it fact. ?Luke, I?ve taken my mother?s serum for years! I only just stopped!? She beat her fist half heartedly against his chest in frustration.

Toa broke into a genuine smile, which lit up his whole face. ?You cannot deny the will of the Force Mere-Bé,? he said quietly. ?It was time??

grin

Poor Aube! :p

?Bé?? He called softly. ?How would you like to have our baby born on Naboo??

worried cry but in a happy way.

Lovely!

Oh, I woun't worry too much... ;)

Jada

shock faints

rose

Awwww! *Passes smelling salts*

VaderLVR64

Hooray! dancing

*tee-hee*

What?? thought Luke, and then in an instant it dawned on him. Suddenly he felt a great swelling of pride, and oddly enough, accomplishment. He reached for the same place on Aubé?s abdomen, just below her navel, and reached into the Force.

Yes, there it is?he thought. It?s just a spark, but it?s really there!

I'm so happy for them. love

Can't wait for more. applause

I think they deserved it at last...

JEDIFLYSWATTER

Yes was surprised, but figured that it would happen the way those to go at it like rabbits.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

You know, if I had a great looking plus sweet man like Luke I would jump him like a rabbit too! blush Plus the Force is stronge in his family so I would think that he as Toa put does have a powerful life fire. See I was not the only person that though t

5. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began. ~Leo Tolstoy

The 7th Hymn of Tiresias, Chapter 34

?Ma-mere!? Pemberian squealed as she raced up the pathway and leaped into Aubé?s waiting arms.

?Be careful, Pem,? Luke called from the speeder as he released G-3 from his restraints. ?Your Ma-mere probably still hurts in places. Come and see what came home with us!?

?You brought me a gift, Pay-pa?? Pemberian asked, wide eyed. Luke flushed.

Is it that obvious? Already? he wondered to himself. Surely not!

Yet Pem seemed to only have eyes for the R2 unit. ?What?s his name, Pay-pa?? she asked, taking Luke?s hand as the R2 unit chirped happily.

?G3 - EN4 is his designation, Pem,? Luke told her, relief evident on his face. ?But I think you can name him what you like, he won?t mind.?

?Her!? Pem corrected him unerringly. ?G3 is a girl droid, Pay-pa! You and ma-mere missed last meal, but Gra-mere said I could stay up and wait for you to come home. Can G3 stay in my room tonight??

?I?m sure she can Pem,? Luke said, scooping her up into his arms. ?Come say good night to your Ma-mere and off to bed with you.?

?Can?t I wait for Toa?? Pem pleaded. ?I want to show him G3!?

?In the morning,? Luke told her gently as he walked down the path. ?You can show them then.? He looked up to see if Aubé was still waiting at the door, but to his surprise, she had already slipped inside.

It was Kay?leb himself who stood in the doorway. He looked drawn and thin, and leaned heavily on a walking stick, but a light smile touched his lips. A ghost of the man he had been, his hair was almost totally white.

Pem, however, seemed not to care. ?Kay-kay!? she cried joyfully. ?Pay-pa brought me a gift!?

?I know,? Kay?leb replied dryly, the smile becoming a grin, and already Luke could hear the busy sounds of a household in preparation for a celebration in the background.

?Did Ma-mere tell you her name?? Pem asked, wiggling free of Luke?s embrace. ?It?s G3!?

?G3?? Kay?leb echoed, momentarily confused, but as the R2 unit rolled along the pathway, chirping and beeping merrily, realization dawned. ?G3 is an excellent name Pi,? he said laughing. ?Take your new friend inside while I speak to Master Luke, will you??

She kissed him loudly on the cheek, and then motioning for G3 to follow, slipped inside the house leaving Luke and Kay?leb outside alone.

After an awkward moment of silence, Kay?leb began to speak.

?Master,? he said softly. ?From what I understand, I owe you an apology, as well as my life??

?No, it?s all right,? Luke said slowly. ?Everything?s been taken care of??

Kay?leb shook his head. ?No it has not all right, Master,? he interjected, reaching out blindly for Luke?s hands. ?I was? mislead. Forgive me!?

To Kay?leb?s surprise, with unexpected tenderness, Luke rejected the handshake and pulled the younger man into an embrace. He held Kay?leb close to his body, close to his soul, while Kay?leb?s quiet dry sobs wracked his body. ?It?s all right Kay?leb,? Luke murmured gently. ?We all stumble sometimes, and we can only hope someone is there to catch us when we fall.?

Energized by the excitement in the room, Pemberian was more than reluctant to go to bed. But when the yawns finally outnumbered her bursts of energy, she finally capitulated and allowed Aubé to carry her off.

?Ma-mere?? she asked sleepily. ?Will I like Naboo? Will there be other people for me to play with??

?We?re going to Coruscant first, Pem,? Aubé reminded her gently. ?In about a month, you?ll be able to meet your Aunt Leia and Uncle Solo.?

?And a real Wookiee Ma-mere?? Pemberian pressed. ?I?ve seen them but never met one before!?

Aubé?s lips thinned. She knew Pem was making a last valiant effort to stay up, understanding that there was something amiss, something they weren?t telling her, but Aubé was in no mood to deal with the many questions her daughter would hav

6. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Awww....another Skywalker/Canaille on the way (is the galaxy ready?). Cute end and I simply cannot wait for the next chapter!

jazz

7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Uncle Solo? I certainly hope she can call him Han. Of course Pem would be excited about a droid. She is a Skywalker.

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006

?It?s all right Kay?leb,? Luke murmured gently. ?We all stumble sometimes, and we can only hope someone is there to catch us when we fall.?

Very nice!

Great chapter Breezy! :D

@};-

9. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    I love how Pem decided that the R-2 unit was a girl!:D

To Kay?leb?s surprise, with unexpected tenderness, Luke rejected the handshake and pulled the younger man into an embrace. He held Kay?leb close to his body, close to his soul, while Kay?leb?s quiet dry sobs wracked his body. ?It?s all right Kay?leb,? Luke murmured gently. ?We all stumble sometimes, and we can only hope someone is there to catch us when we fall.?

@};- and not just because I like the character, but because Luke was so compassionate - after all, that's a Jedi trait, right?

Luke cocked an eyebrow. ?You? My dear Bé, I have much more? efficient ways to help you relax!?

heheheh [face_mischief]

I wonder what the family reunion on Coruscant would be like? It really sounds like fun!:)

A really lovely chapter!

10. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Pem is so cute. Decding her R2 unit is female and her excitement at the chance of meeting a real Wookiee. :D

Awww, Kay?leb's apology nearly had me in tears. [:D]

?They already know, Bé,? Luke assured her as he steered her back to their bedroom. ?They already know?? :D [face_love]

11. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    ?Her!? Pem corrected him unerringly. ?G3 is a girl droid, Pay-pa! You and ma-mere missed last meal, but Gra-mere said I could stay up and wait for you to come home. Can G3 stay in my room tonight??

I love how Pem is so firm about G3 being a girl droid. She's so cute!

Just beautiful. [face_love]

Bad Luke, using the Force to carry around G3 and make Pem go to sleep. [face_shame_on_you] :p And him and Aubé were adorable.

Wonderful chapter! =D=

12. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Replies time - Always good to hear from people...

Aube': To hell and damnation with if the Galaxy is ready! I wasn't!!!

;)

But yes, I won't make you wait long...

Oh I'm sure she will - It's Aube' who might have difficulty with that.

And yes, I'd forgoteen about the Skywalker affinty with droids! [face_laugh]

Thank you hon....

Yes, Pem surprised me with that relevation...

And Luke, yes... if he only knew how much so... (I can hear Anakin's voice here... Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's being...

As for the reunion... good greif I can only imagine...

Funny that Pem has never met one - but I guess Aube kept her close at hand growing up yes? Lose one child after all...

I really ache for Kay... He's really been through hell hasn't he?

And Luke and Be... :rolleyes: - these kids.... :p

I'm glad you liked Luke and Kay's moment... Poor, poor Kay... :(

And Poor Luke, he doesn't know what's up quite yet -

SO, once again we are nearing the end... One more chapter, and perhaps an epilogue... (I'm sure of it) but barring that, we are reaching the end... just a heads up in case you have any lingering thoughts you'd like to share with me about this or any of the stories in the series..

As an aside, I stumbled across the picture below - I have NO i

13. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Yet another wonderful post, Breezy! =D=

?Is this a challenge Aubé?? he asked, nuzzling her ear.

?Maybe?? She gasped. ?But we should tell my parents we won?t be down until morning.?

?They already know, Bé,? Luke assured her as he steered her back to their bedroom. ?They already know??

Nice. [face_love]

14. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Thanks hon....

All right, rather than draw things out and as the final chapter rather ties in with the one above, I'm just going to tie things up a little earlier than planned....

Your comments of course are always welcome, and appreciated... [face_love]

The 7th Hymn of Tiresias, Chapter 35

"Real love stories never have endings."
    -- Richard Bach

Kampher was putting the last of the supper dishes into the water basin when Schurke came up from behind her.

?Did Luke get the droid upstairs, Schurke?? she asked.

Instead of replying, Schurke tenderly brushed her thick plait and a few loose hairs aside and kissed the back of her neck. The suggestive, unspoken power behind it caused Kampher to drop the plate she was holding into the soapy mass with a gasp.

?Schurke!?

?What?s wrong, Kam?? he asked, feigning innocence as he smoothed her arms down and nibbled on her ear. Kampher, however, wasn?t fooled in the slightest.

?Luke and Aubé? ?

? ?won?t be down until the morning,? Schurke finished for her, now untying the front of her tunic. ?I know how you pregnant Dathorian women are? and Kay?leb and Toa retired an hour ago??

?That doesn?t explain you!? Kampher sighed as she molded herself into his body. Freed from the barrier of her over-tunic, Schurke pushed his hands up and under her top shirt, causing her to shiver. ?You haven?t been this? energetic in months!?

He kissed the hollow of her throat. ?Kam,? he murmured huskily. ?We can continue this conversation? afterwards.? With one hand he began to pull at the strings of her skirts. ?In our bedroom or right here in the kitchen? but either way??

Grasping the waist of her skirts, Kampher pulled away, laughing. ?By the stars, Schurke Canaille!? She cried, pausing to face him. ?What has gotten into you??

Arms outstretched as if he were herding a recalcitrant grasser, Schurke slowly moved forward. ?Well,? he grinned. ?Unless you want to find out right here, I?d suggest you get moving.?

After love, Kampher lay contentedly in her husband?s arms. She sighed heavily.

?Still tired, Kam?? Schurke asked, playing with a stray lock of white. He knew that the forced bonding she and Toa had performed upon Kay?leb had drained her. To his knowledge, the only other time she had attempted to impress her mind onto an unwilling person had been on Ord Mantel, when in those long ago days they had tried to save their companion Gris. The bonding process had been easier for Toa, as he and Kay already had that intimate connection ? but for Kampher, it had been nearly soul shattering.

?Kam?? he whispered softly. ?Are you awake??

Her feather light touch beneath the covers proved to him that she was indeed still awake ? perhaps even more so than he initially thought. He kissed her forehead lightly.

?I was right about you Dathorians,? he sighed. ?Even when you?re not expecting, you?re insatiable! Luke?s going to be walking like a Bantha rider for a month??

?How do you know I?m not pregnant , Schurke?? Kampher murmured softly, the touches becoming a caress.

Schurke arched an eyebrow, attempting to seem impervious to her attentions.

?Unless you?ve been sampling someone on the side, a vibro-scalpel and three days of ice on my genitals after Kay was born says otherwise!?

Kampher paused, giggling as Schurke pulled her closer.

?Kam?? he started, not sure how to broach the subject, and with her touch becoming more intimate once again, he wasn?t sure if he wanted to. Thankfully, Kampher seemed to understand. She brought her hand back out from under the covers.

?Something on y

15. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    @};- @};- @};-

Oh, great ending! I just love Kam and Schurke and to have a whole chapter of just them! Wonderful!

16. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Very nice. And I like the picture of grown up Pem. I foresee a grown up Pem fic in the future. ;)

@};-

17. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Glad to see Luke has help in restoring the Jedi.

18. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    Super post, and I am glad that Pem will be alright. I am beginning to wonder if this illness was created by Kay'leb and poor Toa has had to keep his mouth shut because he is so connected with him. Has Kay'leb been on the Darkside a lot longer that most others, except Toa, know? Maybe the only reason Pem is going to be alright is because Kay'leb does not want to go up against her daddy, the Master Skywalker. Maybe the only reason Be' lost Tam was because Luke did not know about him and was not there to protect him. Making the little guy fair game. As you can tell I have given this alot of thought and in the long run, I completely could be wrong. Would not be the first time.:oops: There will have to be a sequel Breezy. To many unanswered questions and I NEED TO KNOW!!!!![face_thinking] Thanks.=D= @};-

19. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Wow, you?re moving ahead fast!

The good thing about being the betareader is that I?m never really out of the loop, even if I?m behind in my contemplations? :D

Chapter 32

To his surprise, a familiar series of whistles and beeps greeted his ears as a green and black R-2 unit seemed to scold her from the safety of the firmer ground next her speeder.

?Hush Gee-3,? Aubé grumbled, not opening her eyes. ?I have the re-breather right here, and it?s not time to change the bacta patches just yet??

Nice! A cool new astromech droid! I?m just reading along, enjoying, when? wait? Whoa! G-3??? G-3??? Sounds a lot like? :eek:? geo3?

nah? couldn?t be. A little betareading and I start to get delusions of grandeur? :p

Lovely interlude between Luke and Aube! She really is tough as nails. I kept thinking ?ouch!? and ?be careful!? But it seems you?d need a fire hose to keep those two apart! [face_laugh]

Chapter 33

Toa raised his head angrily, ?My Kay-sa suffers from an illness of the soul Master Skywalker,? he said sharply, his hollow eyes flashing. ?I have already made arrangements for us to leave Corellia within a few days. This place holds too many?? He paused, searching for the words. ?It is best I take him from this place,? he said at last. ?My Kay-sa will be well and whole again.?

I didn?t expect this any more than Toa did. But considering who Kay?s family is? it makes sense. I hope he can heal.

Suddenly, she found herself scooped up in her lover?s laughing arms? ?It?s more than possible, Bé,? Luke laughed, swirling her around, completely unmindful of the squeals and scolds from the R2 unit that was determined to protect its mistress. ?It?s true!? he crowed, the last remnants of resentment swirling away into the Force. ?As promised, a gift for Pemberian!?

:eek: And another surprise! Unexpected, this is! Ah, that Skywalker seed? [face_laugh]

Oooh! What a lovely idea!

Chapter 34

?Her!? Pem corrected him unerringly. ?G3 is a girl droid, Pay-pa!

A girl droid!!!! *geo3 starts to grin and can?t stop*

:_|

?Perhaps tomorrow, little pilot,? Luke murmured as he tucked her in. ?Now, off to sleep with you?? He waved his hand slightly, adding weight to his words through the Force. Within moments, the chattering girl was fast asleep.

Best. Use. Of. A. Jedi. Force. Suggestion. Ever. ;)

Chapter 35.

Loved the pic of Pem as a young woman, by the way? beautiful! What a strongly-drawn character she is, even though a child. But why is that surprising? All of your OC?s are so strong and vivid that they could easily carry stories of their own, on and on and on? :D

I was so happy to see a nice interlude between Kam and Shurke. I?ve missed seeing them happy!

?I was right about you Dathorians,? he sighed. ?Even when you?re not expecting, you?re insatiable! Luke?s going to be walking like a Bantha rider for a month??

?How do you know I?m not pregnant , Schurke?? Kampher murmured softly, the touches becoming a caress.

Schurke arched an eyebrow, attempting to seem impervious to her attentions.

?Unless you?ve been sampling someone on the side, a vibro-scalpel and three days of ice on my genitals after Kay was born says otherwise!?

[face_laugh]

?Luke spoke of starting to train a few students there Kam,? he said at last. ?And I think we could help him.?

?Leave Corellia?? Kampher sighed, tracing a small circle on his chest with her fi

20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Oh Breezy though far, far too short, that was just beautiful. I adore how it ended with Kam and Schurke. [face_love]

Now we just need to wait for the next in this series. :D [face_devil]

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Absolutely PERFECT ending! I can't even begin to quote my favorite parts, so I'll simply say, "Fantastic!"

=D=

22. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Gently, Schurke rolled Kampher on to her back. ?He is with the one who loves him Kam,? he kissed her, and whispered softly. ?Like Aubé and Luke, like you and I? we are all home? we just had to take time to find that out for ourselves??

[face_love]

Such a beautiful, perfect ending to a wonderful story! =D= @};-

23. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Ahhh, once again I must do replies before I get overwhelmed!! :p

Yay! I mean, it's so gratifying to hear that one's OC's have fans! [face_blush]

*loves them too*

Makes you wonder doesn't it? Will she become a Healer like her Grandparents? A pilot like her mother? A Knight like Luke...?

Thankfully, Luke has found Jedi here and there... it would be interesting to see where he took this new generation...

Ok, *this one* I can answer with relative certainty. the first strain of Tarkin's was definately created by the Empire, the second was a genuine accident... the third and most recent... I do wonder why it surfaced again, but I PERSONALLY hope that Kay would have been an unwillling pawn.

I think he was battling it long before the recent resergence, that even though he was 'cured' after events at the Temple, he was suseptible to fall again.

Now this is where I tend to disagree - Remember, Luke didn't know about Pem either. In the time of the first 'resergance' of Tarkin's, Kay'leb was still a relatively young student Healer, as Tam died when he was very, very young. The Force vision that Luke had of Tam was how he would have been had he lived, ie around Pem's age if not a little older.

But I LOVE the fact that you HAVE thought so long and hard on this!!! It's incredibly gratifying!!

There are even MORE unanswered questions for me!
    Where does Toa take Kay? (I mean, other than a planet name I wonder...) Do other cultures accept the fact that they are bond mates? Especially considering both Kay and Toa's shared heritage of being Dalthorian males who have only one real 'purpouse' - Toa is pure Dathorian, Kay is at least 1/4... [face_thinking]

And of course we have the issues Surrounding Luke and Be'... in the 'safety' of home, their union is a given - How will Han react to the though that Luke has 'settled down' with the first woman whom... well, you know. And the fact that not only does she have one child by him, but within weeks of meeting up with her again... Does he see Aube as a 'groupie'? Han's been around, he probably would have some 'reservations...' *cough*

*good Lord, no wonder the epilogue is so hard to write.*

Yes! Very true!!

24. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    A family album -

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/characters/luke_jedi.jpg] -Luke

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/characters/pc.jpg] - Be'

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/characters/kamandschurke.jpg]-Kam and Schurke

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/characters/toakay.jpg] - Toa and Kay

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/characters/pemgrwonup.jpg]

Pem (in a few years)

[image=http://www.babyminestore.com/images/newborn2.jpg] - ? Skywalker :p

25. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Breezy! I'm on vacation right now. This is the first time I've been online in a few days. How nice to get this beautiful final chapter when I logged on. I don't have much time, so I'll get back in a bit - but I wanted to congratulate you on a fabulous job and a lovely, moving tale! More in a couple of days!:*

@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.