main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends The 91st Attack Battalion, Order 66

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Caiden Ray, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Caiden Ray

Caiden Ray Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2016
    Caiden shot out of bed, he was having the nightmare again. The one where everything just.....

The door opened and a tall lean clone commando stepped in, and Caiden recognized him instantly recognized him, Omega in his shining Green armor, leader of his 8 troops, and Caiden's now 2 squads since his master...

"Um, Captain, Lightning was on the radar, and he saw the droids coming our way, how they found us I don't know, but everyone was already prepped, except you of course."

Caiden was really wondering how the had found them, with them being in an underground bunker and all, unless they were looking for them, maybe that was the case, "Okay Commander, I'll be ready in a minute."

"Yes sir!", he replied and ran out of the room to finish the prep. Caiden slunked out of his bunk slipping on his robes, grabbing his Neon Green lightsaber with a metallic hilt, composed of a little bit of titanium, but mostly painted silver bronze.

He ran out of his room to prepare.

...​
    As Eta entered the hanger along with the rest of his squad members of Alpha squad, Alpha, Ceta, Delta, and Theta, along with Omega squad, with Omega as always missing from the rest, he noticed that everyone was in a gloomy mood, probably this bunker, but he could'nt help but wonder why.​
    When he fully entered he saw the hanger door was ajar, and could see the outline of hundreds of Battle Droids. He almost panicked almost. Then he saw Omega and the Jedi kid talking, and went up to them, "Commander, you see that."​
    "Yes Eta, now get into your drill position, just like we practiced yesterday, and you know remind the rest of them to get ready, and tell Alpha I want to see him."​
    Eta just nodded and walked away.​
    ...​
    Breakdown squad was known throughout almost three whole legions, even saving the Chancellors life at one point in time, and realizing what was happening. Now at this particular time, the squad wasn't at it's Prime, it was stationed on a world with no support, flooded with Battle Droids, and their General dead, leaving them with his 14 year old Padawan. And then the Droids showed up, and Lightning of course was the first to spot them. ​
    Warning everyone by contacting Alpha and Omega, they were now prepared. Then Typhoon spotted the tanks, with their long range canons aiming directly at the open hanger door.​
    ...​
    Caiden felt it. The disturbance. Weak but he felt it, and he understood immediately, "Everyone out of the hanger NOW!"​
    As soon as he started taking his first step the hanger around him exploded.​

2. Caiden Ray

Apr 22, 2016
    More Tommorow

3. Caiden Ray

Apr 22, 2016
    Chapter 2​
    Lightning ran into the demolished hanger, where only a small part was, well, un-destroyed, and it was there three clones were getting up and shooting out the hanger door, at the droids outside, who were viciously retaliating.​
    Lightning ducked behind roof scrapnel, taking cover, and activated his comlink, "Breakdown squad, Tron Squad, and Hamlet Squad, down here now!"​
    Maybe twenty seconds later 3 ARF Trooper squads ran out of the hallway and opened fire, which was extremely effective, except for the fact that some had no cover. ​
    At this time Clone Commandos were actually climbing out of the rubble, and firing back! Then the Jedi kid got up and limped over to Lightning.​
    "Hey Kid, you okay."​
    "Fine Sergeant, Just a little banged up."​
    "Well that's good, because the droids are getting closer and by the looks of it they have commandos."​
    "Yeah well call in Wildfire Squad, and Spazz company. We need all the help we can get!"​
    "Yes sir," as he ducked back down and activated his comlink.​
    ...​
    Camren woke up to distant explosions and they sound of his annoying comlink bleeping like crazy, which he opened up, and to his surprise he heard Lightning's voice," We need you and your squad down in the main hanger immediately, you hear me?!"​
    "Yeah loud and clear, but you woke me up."​
    "You were, oh whatever just come on."​
    "Yes sir!"​
    ...​
    Wildfire squad ran into the hanger whipping out their flamethrowers, and Spazz Company, along with Lieutenant Spazz, pulling out their blasters, and within minutes the battle was over, except for the few droids running on foot, which the snipers where taking care of.​
    "You did well Lightning."​
    Lightning whipped around to see the young Jedi Caiden standing behind him, "Just doing my job Sir."​
    "Well congratulations on your effort, when this is over you will be rewarded."​
    And with that the young Jedi turned away, disgusted that he had to act like that. ​
    ...​
    As soon as the Jedi walked away, Lightning's Comlink bleeped, and he answered it, surprised to see the Chancellor himself, saying he had a Private Mission for him and his squad.​

4. Caiden Ray

Apr 22, 2016
    More Tomorrow. :clone: (Mission hint, It involves a Jungle and Speeder Bikes.)

5. Caiden Ray

Apr 22, 2016
    Sorry I do not have enough time to put one out today, and not tomorrow, because it's Sunday, and I usually write these in the morning and post them in the afternoon, but Church^:)^

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    This has potential. Could do with some expansion of scenery, scene setting, identification of characters beyond just name.

But for a tale so bare-boned, it could have been grown from a Hydra's tooth, given a sword and shield, and told to fight those guys off the Argo, it was a surprisingly coherent and pleasant read.

7. gaarastar58

gaarastar58 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2010
    Fun read, a little sparse in places. I recommend going back over the chapters a couple of times and tweaking or adding bits of description in. Try reading the piece aloud to yourself (sounds crazy but helps identify which parts of the piece don't flow). I love love love anything with clones in it, and the story is building tension well, I definitely want to find out what happened to Caiden's master and what his nightmares are about. Looking forward to more!

Small note: No need to double post, you can go back and edit rather than bumping your thread to the top of the board each time.

Sith-I-5 likes this.