main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The ABYverse Resource Thread - Now discussing the aftermath of Legacy: War!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Jul 15, 2009.

1. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    I love these translations into your new game, you´re doing, Fin. They fit perfectly fine . . .

My money is Si is next . . . heard it here first. Or Hoole :D

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Incidently, the Dominion of Darkness Shadow Wars game has started, and I'm already enjoying it. :cool:

3. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Well, we got a lot of character potentially dead. I just realized therte won´t be many of us, making it out alive. Si? U´tek? Maybe the wild card Selpha? Or me? I am pretty sure it won´t be Hoole. We always keep the sweets for the end, do we? Kiar is a true favourite in my who´s next list, I must say . . .

Then again, one dead and Embrace is fifty/fifty is it?

4. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    I think I just killed my character. LAME. I BLAME THE GM.

5. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Not even you can kill him without actually posting, sprintabm. Not even you . . . but yes. Suicide is a solution to many problems of U´tek.

I even have a soundtrack for that . . . how about . . .

Music - The U´tek Solution

Hm?

6. sprintabm

May 20, 2005
  7. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, let us see . . . I can spoil that much. there are characters even I cannot save anymore, within´ the rules I have set myself to follow . . . someone is gonna die. ;)

8. sprintabm

May 20, 2005
    Now wait, are you saying someone's gonna die, PERIOD, or are you saying someone in the Glave/U'tek group is gonna die? :p

:_|

9. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Mayhaps I said both? Wait and see. Soon my friends. Soon.

10. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Oh my, I just wrote the saddest combined post in my life . . .

11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Okay, from tomorrow on it will speed up until the very end . . . and I´ll update once my work is from the table tomorrow.

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I think the top of the death list might be Kiar, though I am trying to get him survive...yes, really I am attempting that through his dark mind. Although it makes me wonder if you were to take the Vong ideology and say it's true for a game...would that make Kiar hapless pawn that tried to take the King and got smeared by the Queen? or if he succeeds would that make him in the running to replace a god so that it can advance to the higher level of Yun-Yamka the creator?

Despite neverhaving read the original German your few words of Roon caves brings interesting and disgusting ideas into my head, and since this involves one who enjoys have Hoole around and potential Xenly creators I cannot discount any ideas until the truth is out. Woe to my brain when having to contemplate kVP verses mAs to the SID!

13. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Oh I would love to read them. I think many things have been revealed in posts by LordT but not all of it, yet. And I still try to figure out how these new Xenly came to be . . .

14. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Just a question concerning that <.< If I was to, hypothetically, try and join an RP such as that, would I have to be forced to be a lowly lowly apprentice or could I be like a Marauder?

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    ^Interesting question Sarrge, although mine would be if I could be a Jedi Shadow who had infiltrated the Sith ranks]-}

Of course I am sure the resounding answer would be[face_beatup], mostly because Jedi Shadow's no longer exist at that point in time.

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I'm gonna guess that being a Marauder will be denied as well since I'm not an actual member of DoD and thus start as an apprentice :p Doesn't really matter that much; the character I'm planning I'll have fun with either way.

On another note: WOOOOOOOO! Finished my final test in Statistics and I'm free! Freeeeeeeeeee! [face_dancing]

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I'd accept that sheet, Mitth!

And Si has come so very far just to die; but at the same time I have no idea if he's actually achieved anything other than handing Tenk on a silver platter to Xenly. :(

18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    We shall see what happens [face_peace] Right now, time for Tenk to try and go back and become a Jedi again! :D

19. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    So, now my plan is finally revelaed . . . and I guess character nubmers are beginning to go down? Rachel loosing hers? Selpha dying? U´tek maybe?

20. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Strangely enough I'm not that surprised by the revelation :p It crossed my mind a couple times that Xenly's obsession for not just Kira but the Romar bloodline might somehow turn to that direction [face_skull]

I'm just surprised that you did go that way :eek: Crazy crazy LordT [face_shame_on_you]

21. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    I. DID. NOT. SEE. THAT. COMING.

:_|:eek::_|:eek::_|:eek:

How can I have been so blind?

22. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *hugs the Sirak* Poor Kira!

But we must prevail! Somehow! ...Hopefully!

23. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh, poor Kira. Poor Kira. but finally we did it and it is in the open, LordT! Yeah!

But I got bad news even for you LordT. There is one more evil secret this GM has . . . and it comes . . . soon . . .

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    For the record . . . HOOLE IS SO DEAD!

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Kick his butt! [face_skull]