main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The ABYverse Resource Thread - Now discussing the aftermath of Legacy: War!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Jul 15, 2009.

1. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    And that´s it . . . Eloa Lan is dead :rolleyes: And it wasn´t the most glorious character death I have ever seen, but I actually really had a hand in it . . .

I will lurk every moment of this! And hopefully you all have an amazing finale, those who make it through, actually.

It was a fantastic game with all of you! Special thanks to Sir_Draco and his incredible torn and reluctant evil Melmot and my dear Kiar, rock in the ever flowing sea of darkness . . .

And Fin. [face_batting] Great moments you created there.

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Lovely and bitter death . . . and I think I suspect something . . . saw this coming, I must say. And have no idea what to think about it . . . if I am right, anyway . . .

When will the next ABYverse installments come up? As I will leave for a while after the 133 ABY finale to regenerate my enthusiasm and I would hate to miss 129 ABY.

3. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    So, I am rejoining, too. I admit my "lurking" comment was part of the bluff . . . shall I PM you a CS Fin? :p

4. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    :eek: Again. Now things have gotten interesting. I bet Hoole didn´t see that one coming, despite it was coming from under his nose!

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Fear not! For we have STAR POWEH!!!!

Fins's four stars, plus LordT's three stars, and then add that to SithGirly's two stars and Rachel's one star and they only have....ten stars!

My four stars, plus Sirak's and Mitth's four stars, and then add them to sprintabm's three stars and Sinre's giant black one and we got........more star poweh then you guys!

Thus, we shall triumph! :cool:

6. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Yeah. We got the Starpower! And actually . . . not so sure TheSithGirly is on "their" side, yet . . .

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    True...

Either way....

You got the touch
    You got the power

After all is said and done
    You've never walked, you've never run,
    You're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets
    Break the rules, take the heat
    You're nobody's fool

You're at your best when the goin' gets rough
    You've been put to the test, but it's never enough

You got the touch
    You got the power

:cool:

8. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    *dances* The song convinced me, Sarge. Next post I just have ten years later, reflecting on your triumph . . .

9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
  10. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
  11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Hahaha, indeed! [face_peace]

12. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Dammit got my first dice resutls. Doesn´t look like we have won already . . :_|

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    So victory may take a little longer to grasp <.<

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, I'm in awe of having no idea what's going to happen. We're soooo close to getting our backsides pasted, and also to victory. I have no idea how we're all gonna survive this, though!

Just stick your blade through Hoole already, Sirak!

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *pats Selpha* Bye bye Selpha :_|

16. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Oh Selpha. I felt that coming since Karideph but it´s a shame . . . so much anger and passion. A waste, really. Well, and Eloa Lan, too. Nobody will miss her, maybe. But I will miss to hate her . . .

Looks like the lines are thinning . . .

17. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I didn't hold too much hope that she would end up living [face_worried] As you just said, her anger for everyone and the Force and whatnot...she just seemed like the character that would go down in a blaze of glory. And in this case literally. But at least her life ended while protecting another which I think is a suitable ending for her =D=

Is Kira still using Selpha's lightsaber or had she got hers fixed? If she's using her own, I would think Tahnan might want to grab Selpha's lightsaber just in case :p

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Kira uses her own. She gave Selpha hers back. And consider Tahnan having grabbed it.

And indeed. She saved a hero and might have made difference with htat in the end in a war greater nad more important than the Vulture and all his small endeavors . . . =D= Nothing but proud, you can be of her.

Eloa Lan did more like . . . get what she deserved, I am afraid. :eek:

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well, gonna hope that her sacrifice does help win this war <.< Now I just gotta keep Tenk alive and hope he brings Talia out of this craziness as well. I don't want them to die at all and writing a post like the one where I thought Talia died would just be devastating :_| And the fate that may fall upon Kira.....oy [face_worried]

But lol...Eloa Lan >.>

20. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Oh, poor Selpha. I always hoped to make her see reason ,once the galaxy had some reason again . . . at least she wasn´t eaten. And YAY for Tahnan being alive! Kira´s last living friend . . .

Well concerning my only survival . . . if I loose the fight, I´d rather die than be Hoole´s breeding machine . . .

I guess it all is up to Xenly now. Whatever this new player is, after all. He does not look like his old self, for sure. And having TheSithGirly cast . . . whose husband played the original Xenly, after all . . .

Eloa Lan. Well, played well, Rachel. Played very, very well. But I am not sad she´s gone, anyway. :p Crazy evil thing.

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    First Mara now Kira with the breeding part. And having friends of your character getting blinded <.< Picking up some nasty trends there Sirak :p

22. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    [face_laugh] Add being a bug Queen! [face_laugh] I don´t know what I did to the GM community to curse me with these . . . :p

And I think Tenk is maybe our last hope. He is a wild card. He was taken from Gesaril by accident. He wasn´t supposed to be there. He might be the one who makes the difference. And he is the better Jedi of us two, anyway.

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Hahaha, poor you :p *pat pat*

Well right now Tenk's still gotta get out of his little mental duel with Xenly at the moment; let's hope he doesn't lose or lose too much time with that. Gonna hope that him reverting back to a Jedi will help him both with that and for the rest of the finale.

Si I would place some hope in but...he is with Xenly afterall. And this one can snap his neck unlike the mental Xenly that Tenk has to worry about. Although last I remember Tenk was surrounded by a bunch of bugs....gonna hope U'tek pulls through and deals with that problem.

And then there's Kiar...not a Force-sensitive but a Yuuzhan Vong nonetheless and that's gotta count for something...I hope [face_worried]

Edit: Odyssey causes you to invest a lot of hope doesn't it? <.<

24. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, I can spoil that much. The outcome isn´t written yet, at all. Dices decide a few thing,s sure. But especially some absolute key decisions will have to be made, soon. That will decide a lot . . .

And the next Tenk update is something I am looking forward to. We just need to allow the fast posters to keep up with the super-fast posters right now :p I got a great bunch of players. I am very happy about that. :)

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Oy, dices <.< Don't know if I can handle playing another RP like this that has dices involved. Just the thought that, with dices, the worst having a possibility of happening just wears me out too much. And with RPs, where you can get so attached to your character (especially when it's one that you've spent so much time developing in a previous game) just....oy [face_beatup]

That's the thing I like the most about Odyssey; we have a very good selection of players. Too many games (even ones that are as relatively short as this one) can just be toppled when there's players that'll just disappear at the drop of a hat among other things. I think blu is the only one that has vanished and the rest of the players that are no longer posting just had characters that got killed [face_skull]

Course, having a good GM sticking with the game is nice as well :p