main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The ABYverse Resource Thread - Now discussing the aftermath of Legacy: War!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Jul 15, 2009.

1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Even at the risk of overdoing the praise . . . with such player, sticking to a game is very, very easy. It is simply rewarding. It is simply so much fun . . . and be assured dices might be there, but dices won´t decide the outcome, alone. Except Hoole roles a crit and kills everyone, of course [face_skull]

And Kiar. Oh Kiar. :eek:

Now I must go to bed. Work tomorrow. Next update on Thursday, when I have my free day!

2. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    A Yuuzhan Vong trying to pass off as a Sith....let's hope the stormtroopers aren't knowledgeable enough to see that something may be wrong there [face_praying] Or that they're too afraid to question a Sith [face_skull]

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Don't forget they have to be questioning a One Armed Sith![face_devil] Who wants to question a possible Sith commander that obviously has lost an arm to a lightsaber and is purporting to be keeping an entire small group or sqaud of rebel Iktochi troopers from firing on you?

Or at least that was some of the maniacle thoughts that were going through my head, that and if they're around the corner when the bomb goes that's a squad fewer of stormtroopers to worry about either way[face_skull]

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Go Kiar! Go Tenk! Go Kira!

*waves fist angrily at... well, Hoole*

I think.

Xenly and the Xenly confuse me. [face_blush]

5. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Momentarily moving to DoD, what be going on over there? Where'd Nick go?

6. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Date Posted: 8/30 11:33am Subject: Dominion of Darkness ? The Shadow War by Kahn Iceay. I think he refers to the Xenly there. Although they seem to be an alternate version . . .

But if it is canon, it means at least the attempt to destroy them would fail. And that means . . . there is Hope for Hoole! [face_skull]

Looking foward to TheSithGirly´s Xenly. I really do. And I´ll watch the DoD game for a while, I think. Looks like fun.

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    No...no...Hoole's gonna get it.

Course if he doesn't get it there's always....*eyes LordT*

[face_skull]

8. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Serious. I will fight for his survival like a hungry dragon . . . I owe it to Hoole after so many years together . . . but a part of me wants him to finally get what he really, really, really deserves.

Then again, dying of old age is somewhat cool for someone with so many enemies [face_laugh]

On another note - [i][b]TheSithGirly, Fin, Mitth[/b][/i], I wanted to post that ages ago. I will slow down [b]133 ABY - The Cold Embrace[/b] until Fin is through with his game. Because I don´t want their two finales to intervene . . . and [i][b]sprintabm [/b][/i]. . . we will wrap up 124 ABY in the Epilogue [b]Chapter Seven[/b] that comes after the finale . . .

9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    He gonna get it!

[face_skull]

Has started this whole debacle by creating Xenly, had them devour worlds, got Selpha killed, blinded Tenk, mutilated Si, and is trying to take away Kira's unborn son so that he can keep going with this.

And this is only the stuff I do know about mind you <.<

So yeah....he deserves toe diiiiieeeee [face_skull]

10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hoole dying of old age has actually crossed my mind, making me wonder...does it count if he's eaten by Xenly?o_O

Or if from our efforts Hoole is left stranded in his meditation sphere, unable to leave, stuck to slowly die surrounded by Xenly who are also now his only link to the greater galaxy? Personally I like this one for some reason[face_batting]

He does deserve to die but I feel it needs to be ironic for some reason with a bit of backlash from his past given in a long drawn out way, not by a petty blade. After all not even the Emperor Palpatine could be killed by such a simple means.

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    The stranded in the meditation sphere idea is a good one indeed <.< Dying of old age could be equally as good especially since...well...since it's Hoole, he'd just be dying alone, quietly, no mark, nothing to memorialize his passing. All his work and years of planning equaling to nothing, just a shadow of his former self, all that's left for him being that last, eternal darkness that had made up his entire existence [face_skull]

...I just want people to live! :_|

12. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    A few billion Xenly setting fire all over the galaxy and serve as my funeral pyre . . . is enough memorizing Hoole for me :p Besides me killing Romar, Kya and Qatar first and than make sure Talia "embraces" her new self . . . :p

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    That's not gonna happen [face_skull]

14. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006

Blame Sinre. I do. :p

Honestly posting as Alastor is very difficult cause of what Sinre did for the 129aby Betrayal fic. Apparently, from my understanding of what Sinre wrote and we've talked about, the Consciousness/Essence/whatever you wanna call it of a crapload of Xenly, Darth Alastor, and the Blue Star were all molded into a "Super Sith Spawn" known as the Dark Star, to which Alastor and the Blue Star became dominate of. *shrugs* I have no real clue how to explain it despite him being my Character. Sinrebirth would have too. As it currently confuses me actually.

15. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    I´ll blame Sinre then :p Well, the idea of merging with them is kinda . . . problematic, I guess. But it´s something easy to retcon. I had vast laboratories on Roon, might be any kind of dark side parasite Alastor is carrying/merging/fusioning with.

I´ll watch that game, anyway. It looks interesting.

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I'm not sure, yet. It's a little strange. He just vanished.

17. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Currently I'm just assuming that he got dragged off to an end-of-the-summer-reunion or something of the like and that school starting again may be having a help with that :p

18. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Retcons have become quite common, he had asked me to Retcon Operation: AngelFall from doing severe damage to Roons surface to just a few kilometers, over the area where the Sphere had been. He loves retcons :p

19. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Warzone Continuity: Roon!

Well, all retcons come to the same result. Which is something I have to deal now. LordT and me will unleash the full fury of "the duel" on sunday. Old school.

And while you guys and girls philosophy HOW to finish him off . . . you have no idea how many long played, well-loved player-characters have terribly failed while trying to do EXACTLY that . . . let´s get him any way that works. Even if we have to blow up that dammit asteroid. Full of Xenly, anyway.

Speaking of which. WELCOME TheSithGirly . . . actually the only choice of playing Xenly I´d forgive Fin. [face_blush]

20. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I just want everyone (except Hoole) to liiivvvee! :_| Have Tenk and Talia settle down, get their well-deserved peace away from the crazy nightmares of Bakura and Xenly, and have their own little one to play with Jaleb Jr. [face_praying]

...Are we there yet? [face_worried]

21. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    I've found there are a few sure fire ways to kill someone.
    1. Is drop a corvette or larger sized ship/asteroid on the area they're occupying.
    2. Ramming a remote controlled starfighter traveling at a ballistic trajectory and speed into the structure they are occupying.
    3. Nuke.

Did anyone consider these? :p

22. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Hm, well a. and b. won´t work, as he is in the center of an asteroid that has the size of a small planetoid. c. could work . . . if anybody had brought a nuke and if we would be ready to die with him (which isn´t a problem, I´ll die anyway [face_blush]) . . . but where do we get a nuke from?

Maybe I´ll try the old fashioned uctting of his head. [face_batting]

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Do iiiiiit.

Could just hope the Sith will do all the nuking for us and we can just get out of there <.<

24. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Does anybody have a ship with Proton Torpedoes or Concussion Missiles? If i recall right some models have a compressed thermonuclear warhead so it would just take modifying one to make a traditional nuke. Then you just have the issue of blowing it up :p

Then again if the torpedo/missile is/was connected to a ship, as in it was to be launched from it, simply rigging it to detonate when it receives the launch order would work, you'd just have to be close enough for it to get the signal but far enough away to haul ass in time.

You should always bring a nuke with you when you storm places like that, its standard protocol :p

25. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Yeah, Kahn is right. A nuke helps. Always. :p

So, I got a rather massive update up. By my standards (it´s a short post in GAW, I guess) and those who wanna know how a. The Battle is going and b. How Xenly and Hoole met first time I advice reading it completely.

So, we´re nearing the ned. LorT, Sirak, when you need anything tell me. Otherwise I leave you two to each other. And your romantic little saber-a-saber. :D