main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA The Academy of Yom Fanfilm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JoeSunrider, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Can't you replace him?

2. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    We really don't want to, and it would be incredibly difficult. If anyone's up to taking the part tho...

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    So then, what's up for tomorrow? I need to know.

Ask crutag...

4. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    Well, we have his schedule now so he's still in. It'll all work out now. Filming days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday.

5. MattesKrymsod

MattesKrymsod Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2002
    ...Sunday, of course, being the day AFTER we premiere...but it's all cool :p

We're going to get all the Cloud/Quan scenes done tomorrow (Tuesday) so you'll be all done, Devin.

Then if we have time we could even finish the duel and solo Quan scenes and completely finish the movie tomorrow. But if there's still some left over scraps, we have Wednesday. But Devin, don't worry about Wednesday. You'll be done by tomorrow.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    It's no problem Mattes.

I just won't be available from Sept 11th to Sept 19th. And as soon as we are done, the damn beard is coming off for a few weeks. I will start growing it again Sept 20th for Confrontation.

7. MattesKrymsod

Jul 14, 2002
    No prob, bob...we're premiering before the 11th ;)

8. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    Updated the site, so click the link in my sig to see all new Jedi in the forest goodness!

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey guys, sorry I had to bail on you today. :( I am being asked to step down from my position, so it wasn't a good day. I cannot talk about it here, but I assure you, yelling was heard from down the hall. Anyway, nuff said about that. What time you guys want me there tomorrow? I love the new picture you have up on the site. It looks awesome!

Don't count me out guys.

10. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    Sorry LDV, but tomorrow I go to work at 12, which is when Mattes goes to school, and I get off work at 6, which is when he goes to work. As Jackie Chan would say, "Bad day bad day bad day!"

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't worry about not showing up. It's a completely understandable situation, and we got the forest scene done, which has been plaguing us for weeks. It's cool.

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok Joe, just let me know when we shoot again.

12. MattesKrymsod

Jul 14, 2002
    LDV, I'm so sorry to hear that. And don't you even worry at all about the film...that is so much more important then the film...

If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Again, I'm sorry to hear.

13. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    In a pathetic excuse to bump this thread, we have a new Picture of the Week. These things are lasting a month now, since we have no new footage.

Also, since I thought it was weird playing a character with the same first name as me (I never liked it, so it only comes out in the movie once), I changed my character's name from Joe Sunrider to...
    Jakobi Sunrider!
    Cool, I know. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.