main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic The ACG Court of Law

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DarthBabe, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002

*clicks pen*

2. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
  3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    *click*
    :D

4. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    LM*AO @ sports news, so true!
    LMAO @ the thread

Ok, I'm here to be a witness

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    When is the trial starting....

6. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    I demand the reporter get kicked out of the court.

7. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    Is there grounds for closing the trial to the media?

8. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    the clicking sound. it made my ears bleed, or it was the loud music I'm lisening to, but I blame the clicking.

9. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    The clicking noise makes your ears bleed?

I'll stop, then. *stops clicking* :D

10. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Is there grounds for closing the trial to the media?

Yes, there is actually...I'll have to look it up in my Media Law book.

11. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    If only I still had my old "All About Law" textbook...

And yes, when are we starting this thing? :p

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

12. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I'm ready to go whenever you guys are.

13. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    get this started so I can get paid.

14. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, I"m going to bed. :p

15. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    but I need my pay! :p

16. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
  17. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    quiet, one who has abomination as icon. :p

18. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
  19. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    fulfilling my subpoena*

here is my testimony... (THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA)

before i came into this court room, i decided to take a little stroll through the said thread in question... as i am looking through the posts that were submitted to the thread... i noticed atty only had 4 posts in the entire thread (the first being the introduction post... and the SECOND post being the one where he put his foot in his mouth)...(and, upon further research, found out that over the 4 day period the thread was active(8/19-8/23) the 2 prosecuting attourneys (darthbabe and doy) had DOUBLE the posts that atty had (8 each), starwars6554 had 2 posts, warmasterdan 5, crazymike 2, sar-tamber-lac 4, shadow_wolf 1, and stakky had one post also... with myself having one post also). although he DID say that he fooled us, 4 posts is hardly considered spamming... now, what you (the defense and prosecution) have to prove is NOT the fact that he did spam, but that he CONSPIRED to spam... if you are basing it on just what he said... you have no case... because he only posted 2 posts before he was detained... not spam, but, given that he has been in spam trouble before (spam is sononomous with atty) might give some soil perhaps to the charge of CONSPIRACY to commit spam... and had he not been detained (for laughably putting his foot in his mouth with what he said in said thread) he might have... but for the current charge of COMMITTING spam, he is completely innocent...

*SIDE COMMENT* (looks at atty)
    as far as the burning of the NaCl... it doesnt matter if you were peer pressured into doing it or not... all that means is that you were talked into doing it, rather than deciding on your own to do it... lol (just be lucky that this isnt a charge for burning NaCl... and due to the statute of limitations running out on that, cannot be tried on that charge... or else you would have a valid case against you... but, you narrowly escaped that trial)

again... atty is innocent of the charge of COMMITTING spam in said thread... 2 posts before being detained, and 4 posts in total does not warrant spam... but, with what was said... DOES warrant a charge for CONSPIRACY to commit spam.

i hope that i didnt throw a monkey wrench into the procedings with my valid comments..., but know that i helped out BOTH the defence (with the non-spam evidence) AND the prosecution (with the Conspiracy idea).

20. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Who is next to take the stand...

21. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    *aside, to sound guy* that was pretty ****in' good ... *sees ON AIR light flashing*

*clears voice* Well, a nice new development in the Princess Atty spam case, in which Spanky basically told the court what it should be doing instead of simply testifying. It remains to be seen what sort of impact this will have on the rest of the trial. And now back to your regularly scheduled program, Kittens from Around the World.

22. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I would like to bring some evidence of Atty's spamming to the court.

Thread#1

His lastest thread titled "We need a new thread." That's not even a discussion topic! If he wanted to post a new thread then, he should have put a discussion topic in place of that name.

Thread#2

This thread as you can see was locked by former YJCC mod Liz Skywalker, who agrees that this was a spam thread.

Atty directs his replies at himself. And he keeps replying in hopes it will boost the ACG's post count to pass FF Toronto's post count.

Thread#3

This thread has no topic. It's pure spam at it's best. Atty's point of this thread "was to stay on topic" but has no topic. Therefore it is spam.

Thread#4

I'm not really sure what the topic of this thread is about. Again, more spam. This thread has been tampered with by a mod because the last page is missing and so is the first post.

I would like that mod or the RSA to come forward and present to the court why that thread was tampered with.

Thread#5

Atty had intended this thread to be spam. As proof, read the first page. You will see that 98% of the time on the first page, he is replying to himself.

23. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    *turns to camera* Well, prosecution attorney DarthBabe has brought forth some rather damning evidence of Princess Atty's spamming habits. Five exhibits, five threads, and not a question that all were spam. It does indeed look like a rather solid case the prosecution have, and one wonders how Princess Atty is going to get himself out of this one. Now over to Eric, who's at Wembley watching West Ham warm up. Eric.

24. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    *looks at the damning evidence from Tara's
    previous post*

Adam I was looking at Thread#2 and all I can say is that you were very lucky that I was not a mod back then ;)

Do we have anyone else that wishes to take the stand in defence of Adam...

25. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I'm trying to remember... didn't he have one more?

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.