Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Very good i will look in to getting you a Master.
  2. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks TEE, I shall wait patiently till I am needed
  3. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay M_M, I've set up a duel in the RPF duelling thread for you.
    You'll be duelling me, 5 posts each from the initiation of combat.

My spouse gave you many lessons in swordsmanship, and now it's time to test them.
  4. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

star 4
    I am back... after fighting off RL. and I have updated my character in the shadow war even doing a cheap explaintion of my absense.
  5. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Welcome back Thomas it's good to see the old faces return.

Since your back can you take on an apprentice?
  6. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

star 4
    I can if you wish it my'lady. And it is great to be back.
  7. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Excellent than your new apprentice will be Darth_Cadaverous.
  8. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

star 4
    I am honored to take Darth_Cadaverous as my apprentice, I shall train him to the best of my abilities my'lady.

Darth_Cadaverous, your first task I would like you to complete is choose a Sith, just 1, and then explain why you chose (him/her) and what contributions they have made to the sith order, simple enough I belive for your first task.
  9. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks for taking me on, thomas, though please do not go easy on me I will have your first task done soon

Thanks,
    ~Cad~
  10. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh I don't plan on going easy on you, this is mearly the getting the feet wet before shove into the pool. [face_skull]
  11. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Darth Asier there is also a warrior task if you look back a page or two.

12. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
  13. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Good what is this? this is not in my vocabulary. [face_skull] [face_devil]

14. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Ok i did it again. I put the wrong location I should have put the Dark Child. Just ignore the location error.That's what i get for doing it so quick.[face_blush]
  15. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    Prepairing my post now. Would Helinith using Battle Meditation be overkill?
    I mean it's no fun slaughtering everything outright with the aid of Battle Meditation when you can toy with your prey and make them think they have a chance [face_skull]

That being said, I forgot to mention that she can use battle meditation on her CS so it might not really be fair.
  16. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Battle meditation would prolly be an overkill at this stage, anyway. We do have a massive Star Destroyer, so we outgun them by a massive factor. They'll be running, not fighting, I have no doubt. [face_skull]

Easy prey!
  17. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay I'll save it for the big guns. Which I'm sure will come up later.
  18. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    Posted. I've taken the liberty of having Mal throw out some commands, he is on the bridge after all and they seemed to make sense, although anyone else can always throw in their opinion.

I didn't really want to leave Mal alone on the ship in case for some obscure reason the jedi try and board us which is why I've gone and left you behind, Thomas. But if we get the shields down, I was thinking you could lead out a squad of bombers to cripple the engines; you'll be able to do more damage than the fighters will. And you'll get to interact with Mal in the meantime. You can always vent to him about how unfair it is you've been left behind :p
  19. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry on the delay of my first task, my microchip dog ate my homework lol just kidding, I am looking for 1 that is not commonly used

Question, when can I join the rp game, and what type of CS do I need?

Thanks
  20. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

star 4
    Your CS will be your second task. As for joining the RP Sinre is the one to ask, I approve if he approves. As for your 1st task there isn't a time limit.
  21. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Sinre i noticed you forgot M_M in the rp or are you waiting for a reason?

Though I haven't seen M_M in awhile.[face_thinking]
  22. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    Post up for Thomas.

I'll probably do a Helinith post over the weekend :)
  23. Darth_Lexis Jedi Master

star 1
    Lexis post is up. I will not be on for the next few days.
  24. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

star 3
    I have finished the first task, though I can redo if there is not enough info included, Master thomasmontgomery.

LORD KAAN

Lord Kaan would not be considered to be one of the great one of the Dark Lords, but he was instrumental to Darth Bane?s rise to becoming the Greatest Sith around of his time for many centuries to come. Lord Kaan ruled from estimate of date: 1010 - 1006 BBY.

Not much is known about his birth, or his growing up period, however there is much about his life and death, in which ended in tragedy but brought one man into greatness. Lord Kaan brought all Sith into one group calling them the Brother Hood of Darkness. In doing so, he called all, Dark Lords once passing the grade. He soon declared war on the Jedi bringing the most if not all of the galaxy into it. With Qordis and Kopecz, being the next highest Masters in rank and equal to each other and to Lord Kaan, but he holding supreme rule over all.

His war took him and his troops to Ruusan, and had many engagements with the Jedi and had their far share of wins and loses to his credit, though many were starting to believe him going out of his mind. However, having Battle Meditation to his small list of force powers, he moved the Sith forces into a position of winning till the way ward Sith name Darth Bane arrived on the scene and drove him over the edge by settle maneuvering unknown to many. Having received a scroll about a Thought Bomb, possibly months to years before, which Darth Bane also lead them the fierce force power called Fire Storm which would have brought victory to the Sith, but they all left to give chase to the Jedi, in which they turned on the Sith and with Darth Bane?s help, won the victory from receiving much needed help and reinforcements.

Fleeing, Lord Kaan had one more ace up his sleeve he thought, the Thought Bomb. Calling his fellow sith to him, he fled to a maze of caverns and proceeded to use it, and held it till Jedi Master Hoth arrived with his ninety-nine Jedi Masters and apprentices, making it a grand total of one hundred JedI that also perished with him, and his full military force of Lords and Ladies of the Sith.

Unknown to Lord Kaan, Darth Bane?s rise was being full filled by his own actions.

I await your disapproval or approval of said task

~Cad~
  25. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Very good my apprentice.

I think were gonna need a GM to wave off this stand still. Were trying to engage and the jedi are staying on the defense. Helinith still needs to post hopefully things will change after that.