main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Hmmmmmm.

How many points do you have so far?

Appologies for the delay replying on the rp- it's a difficult post to reply to.

2. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Hmmmmmm.
    How many points do you have so far?

Appologies for the delay replying on the rp- it's a difficult post to reply to.

3. Darth_MYSTIQUE

Darth_MYSTIQUE Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2007
    Happy Halloween!

4. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Forgot to mention this, but I went to the Film Costumes exhibition at the V&A and saw Darth Vader from episode V again. Not sure if it was the same costume that was at the Star Wars Exhibition or not. But it was nice to see Han Solo too, as well as a ton of other costumes from movies both old and new.

Standing in front of that Darth Vader costume gives me the thrills every single time.

Edit: Apprentice I've almost finalised what I want to do with you as your final task but I need you to update me with how many dspoints you have earned first.

5. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Master, I believe I am well off the 75 Dark side points required. I believe it is a measly 27 points I have attained. Though as the dark lady has combined the AOD with the NSO there may be more points awarded to me than I am aware of. Reguardless I await your instruction, I don't consider points worthy of reflection, when you think I'm ready is the only concern of mine... If that fails I will do what Sith do best and not wait to be awarded a thing. I will take it.

6. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ****double tap***

7. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    Sorry for disappearing again my fellow sith, but my question about the points was due to the fact i was tallying my points and i believe that i've hit 75 :)

8. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Okay I didn't realize you're apprenticed under Sey too in the DoD. I was gonna have you fight me in the lightsaber thread but now that seems a bit pointless.

Hmmmm.
    Write me an essay on the main methods Sith have used in the pursuit of immortality and the pros and cons of each.

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ok since you hit 75 I will grant you to be a Master. This also makes you a Master in our sister-thread the NSO.

I'm also thinking of maybe upping the points to 100 for becoming a master cause it's really to little of an advancement to reach 75.

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ok I got permission from Sinre to change the amount of points for warriors ranking up to Master. I've decided that once you become a warrior you will have to start over and reach 75 points. That way it will be just. Rev you will be the last one to be promoted the old way. For Kenobi she can easily add her points from 50 and adjust it to the lower denominator.

11. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    Thank you, I'm looking to be more active here if the AoD needs anything of me :)

12. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Recruiting is what we need

13. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    My brother is part of this site i may be able to talk him into joining us.

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
  15. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    With respect , I think it will be very benifical to be given instruction in lightsaber techniques by you, My Master.

I think your insight and skill will certainly teach me many a technique and invaluable confrontation scenarios.
    Having said that I will also complete you mission as requested but I also await you in the dueling arena. I consider If I can be loyal to both I see the instruction both neccesary and rewarding.

I will always be loyal to you my Master.

16. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Lady Mystique, here are my results of the warrior task:

Who were the True Sith (Post-Great Hyperspace)? What was their accomplishments? What Sovereign joined them?
    The true Sith were the more commonly known as the new Sith Empire. The empire was created by the Sith in the unknown regions of the galaxy. The empire was also known as the "True Sith Sect." The empire was created after the survivor's of Naga Sadow's campaign against the Galactic Republic had failed. The survivors fled space in order to escape Republic persecution and persecution from the Jedi Order. The refugees were led by Sith Lord Vitiate and they wandered throughout space in order to find a new home. Twenty years after they departed from the original Empire's territory the Sith discovered the forgotten world of Dromund Kraas. Afterwards they began the process of rebuilding the forgotten world. Their accomplishments included establishing the capital of Kaas City.

Their emperor, Vitiate, oversaw the building of the capital and the process of building a war machine. The Sith planned to use their war machine to fight the Galactic Republic once more. The newly found Sith Empire work towards this goal for a thousand years . Another one of their accomplishments included securing and capturing most of the Outer room in the early stages of the Great Galactic War. While there were several setbacks in its campaign against the core, the Empire managed to cripple the Republic economy through joining with the Mandalorian warrior clans. The Empire later launched a sneak attack on the Republic's capital of Coruscant on the Republic senate after the Dark Council extended on an offer of peace to them. Desperate for the peace offer the Republic sovereign had joined the Empire. The sneak attack proved to be highly successful and allowed the Sith to force the Republic to a sign the "Treaty of Coruscant", a document that would end the war.

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Jedi_Kenobi32 You are missing what Sovereign joined them. I will let you fix it if you want more points. Speaking of points how they are counted has changed. You have 58 which means you have to start over from zero till you reach 75. You will start at 8 dsp's since you were awarded that already. This will allow me to be more generous with points.

18. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Just wondering, does this count for me as well, starting from the beginning? How many points am I assigned in the sister thread as my other master doesn't give out points? I'm 27 here but have completed 2 more tasks [6 tasks in the NSO].

BTW master, how many words approximately? I could write to pander or get straight to the point; your choice.

P.>S come and instruct me in the dueling thread, it would be an honour.

19. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Give me a bit of discussion with it.

Would you like me to join you with Sey? Or shall we start a separate session.

20. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ****bows****
    As you wish master. I will add some discussion within.

A seperate mission will be more benificial to me if I am to learn the many facets of the Sith. In time, if it is your desire, a combination could occur.

21. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    To be honest I really had trouble finding out what Sovereign joined them. I looked all over Wookiepedia and Google in general and for some reason I just couldn't find it. Frankly, you don't have to give me more points for this task and I think 8 is a good amount to start over with. I will be changing the amount of DSPs from 58 to 8 as soon as you reply to my post.

22. Master Hamahiga

Master Hamahiga Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    So how does one join one of these factions?

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Welcome Master Hamahiga i'm Darth Mystique, Dark Lady of the Sith. One only has to post saying they would like to join. What brings you here to this dark abode?

Well to let you know which Sovereign joined them was the Chiss Ascendancy. It's there in the wookie but toward the bottom. Add 5 more points to your dsp's which would total 13 points.

24. Master Hamahiga

Master Hamahiga Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    I came here because I am intrigued by the purpose of his thread

25. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    Well to let you know which Sovereign joined them was the Chiss Ascendancy. It's there in the wookie but toward the bottom. Add 5 more points to your dsp's which would total 13 points.[/quote]
    Okay so I will re-score my DSPs as 13 instead of 8. Now has the total number of DSPs for warriors been bumped up to 100 or is still at 75?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.