main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    What Senate thread are you all referring to? And Darth Mystique I believe I am ready for another Warrior task.

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    The SWC Senate thread and ok let me think of something.

3. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Darth Valiant your next Warrior Task is the following.

What were the known planets of the Sith Worlds and what leader occupied them?

4. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Teegirloo
    OOC
    Am I still apprentice here? or because of the dual powers you hold am I a Dread knight here as well.
    If so could I go for a warrior task?

5. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    That's a very good question. Since you are in both orders and it is under same leadership, you are indeed a warrior here.

You're Warrior Task is as followed.

Who were the True Sith (Post-Great Hyperspace)? What was their accomplishments? What Sovereign joined them?

6. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I know when I'm not loved :p

7. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    You should be proud your apprentice betrayed you to get ahead.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  9. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    [​IMG]

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    So true but he has you to thank.[face_devil]

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    A sithly bump if you please.[face_devil]

12. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    ~bump~ Hello, echos thru the hall of the semi-abandoned sith temple.

13. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    And Master, I still have loyalty even after betrayal.
    The New Sith was borne from the failings of the great hyperspace war, 5000BBY. It had also been known as the true Sith sect. In it’s infancy the survivors of the Naga Shadows failed war departed from empire held space to escape republic forces. It was led by a powerful Sith Lord; Lord Vitiate who traveled for more than 20 years into the unknown regions, sometimes jumping blind to find a new foothold within a new galaxy. Eventually the Sith founded the long forgotten world of Drumond Kass . From this finding the New Sith progress rapidly escalated in the terms of achieving dominance in the unknown regions and other regions closer to the republic. Over time the Sith Emperor the great Lord Lord Vitiateor Tenebrae to the uneducated effectively started to control more and more territory and the servitude of millions. As such the empire needed constant supervision allowing a dark council to be forme. From this also came the famous Dread Masters the Sith found as an ultimate weapon later on in the proceeding wars.
    The emperor had the ability of essence transferrance and therefore was at least a 1000 year old monarch. With patience and cunning the emperor and council set up puppet governments inside republic space and sent the Mandalorians in direct conflict with the Republic thus weakening the republic and also reconnoitering the systems for a final attack.
    Once the Attack on the republic happened with the aid of The Chiss [most likely background, as nothing of note is found in the archives] the Sith quickly penetrated the republics mid rim and core worlds, devastating shipping and holding prime worlds mercantile commodities at bay effectively starving the republic the means of production for war. This protracted engagement ultimately won the war as the sacking of Coruscant was due to the citizens not being mobilized and the senate being powerless to effectively govern crippled sectors. The Sith all but wait for negotiations and then strike fear into the heart of the Republic and use a siege as the great bargaining chip to negotiate a favourable Sith agreement.
    The great Sith Worlds of Korriban and Zionist were re captured which served as the pinnacle of Sith pride and retribution to the Jedi.

The New Sith had much to celebrate, they continued traditions in intensifying the Force and using it’s powers as a tool. They sowed the seeds of war and destruction, Peace was a lie, there was only their passion to fuel their vengeance, through their passion they gained new political orders and territories for strength, through the strength of these the Sith gained immense power in the galaxy, thus unleashing it on it to break the republics soul they broke the chains of their own existence to become one with the Force. The New Sith effectively held out for 4000 years [even with civil wars and the Draggulch period] to have the longest period of reign between the republic, jedi or any other faction.

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very good aalagartassle you receive 13 dsp's for that. Remember you start over at zero when you become a warrior.

15. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    *Blows doors open with the Force. Drops off heads in a sack and leaves a note*

"From Sistros with Love"

*Leaves*

16. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    OOC:

best explain what that was about :p

I sent Furio an a misson to retrieve some ancient Sith artefacts for NGE business, he brought me back the heads of the guards that guarded the Tombs, so I sent them to you guys,

how you wish to proceed in character is up to you Tee :)

( thought I'd mention that you AOD do exist in the NGE canon ;) hope you don't mind)

17. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    Sistros I would hope so.... I am real. :eek:

18. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    So you come in here and besmear our temple with the heads of our slaves. That's so low of you Sistros. If war is what you seek war is what you'll get. I stayed out of your mess until now. I do not appreciate ultimatums which is what you have done by your actions. You sow what you reap and you will heed this warning. The Sith will not falter nor will they be a push over to your antics. Stay out of our temple for you have been warned.

19. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    *holo flickers into view*

Good evening.

*bows her head*

I will take this opportunity to formally apologise for the less-than-respectful actions toward the AoD. I will issue a command that any of our members refrain from entering your temple or property, unless they are part of your group or have explicit permission. I assure you I will not stand for acts of terror from Imperials upon you, this is even more true as we are now supposed to be under a truce. It is unacceptable.

I hope the actions of a few do not reflect upon the NGE and Febrayasis negatively. I would be quite saddened to have our peaceful relationship tarnished. You are more than welcome to address me within the NGE Palace or by holo at any time.

*holo fades*

((Sorry if you don't want me posting in here. I just figured I should add to these events.
    The intentions behind the posts were simply part of the game though, not meant to be trolling or baiting or anything. Just making sure that's clear... If it's not welcome then we won't post.))

20. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    [​IMG]

And I'm just sitting here, filling my nails with a lightsaber...

Admiral Volshe and benknobi1 like this.
  21. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    I am with helinith on this lol

22. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I wonder if the technology has evolved since 0BBY? I mean surely you'd be able to fit planet killer beams on a Star Destroyer in about 200ABY.

Or prehaps everyone's too busy killing each other to do the research.

23. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    Well, apparently Ships have gotten Massive, I saw 1 that makes the SSD Exicuter look like a Corvette...

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    *Anger dissipates*

Very well I will let this go this time but heed my warning if it happens again It will be your heads that will be chopped off.

OOC: I figured it was part of the game no problems here.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  25. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Thankyou dark lady but I ask you a favour...........................
    Just give me the go ahead, I will flay the intruders worthless hides to the ediface which leads to the sanctum they defiled. I will ruin those who deny justice. They snicker and laugh in their Febraeysis tones, they steal our heritage and gloat. They try to learn the ways of the Sith without the fortitude. Their leader cant control the one she usurped and he cradles sith spit to do his biddings.
    I would very much like to chop their heads off [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.