main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I'll try my best though i'm not good at fan fiction. Hopefully i can get some time in to do a halfway decent job.:p

2. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    ?He? he sent you didn?t he??
    The broker giggled wildly as he cowered; the knowledge of his impending death giving him a sudden foolish boost in confidence and defiance. ?That coward! He didn?t have the guts to slaughter me in person, so he?s sent his slave to finish the jo-Arghhhhhhhhhh!?
    His sentence was cut off by his screams as force lightening licked all over his body in waves of blue and white light.
    ?My Lord does not bother to personally finish fools.?

[b]
    Welcome to the Acolytes of Darkness Fan Fiction challenge! [/b]

I am your host, Darth Helinith, and I shall be judging this free-for-all, one of a kind contest! Before we begin, could everyone please rise for the entrance of our Dark Lord.
    ...Have you all done that? Splendid!

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/ae/RevanMalak-TEA.jpg]

[b]Rules[/b]
    -Anyone who is a member of the AoD, and of any rank, may participate!
    -Your fan fiction must be 100 words (90-110). No more, no less.
    -Your fan fiction is about your character, doing a mission for the AoD. This can be anything, from assassinating targets to ordering pizza, so get creative!
    -Your character must feature, although others are allowed. Get permission to use characters that are not yours!
    -Our group is set in/around ~140 ABY. However, it's no big deal if you don't keep to this time; it's not the main point of the contest.
    -Entries can be in any genre you like
    -Entries should be PM?d straight to me, along with a word count any time before the deadline.
    -Entries may be posted on the fan fiction boards, but only after the end of the competition, after the winner is announced.

The reward is 10 dsp.

This competition begins [b]8am GMT (12am Pacific) Monday 14th of November[/b] and finishes [b]8am GMT (12am Pacific) on Tuesday the 22nd of November[/b]

[image=http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Star-Wars-Old-Republic-Trailer-Sith.jpg]

[b]May the best Sith win![/b]

3. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I only done one fan fic in my life. So don't fault me if it sucks.:p

4. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm a sith, not a school teacher :p

5. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I'm a bit confused by this. Are you stating that all the fanfic entries must be a hundred words only or as you stating that the fanfics have to be more than 90 but less than 110 words?

6. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Second one. I'm applying the classic +/-10% rule. So ten words either side of 100. Hense 90-110. Sorry for the confusion [face_peace]

7. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Thanks for clearing that up. I'll be writing my fanfic entry tomorrow. [face_peace]

8. Darth_Vaders_Sock

Darth_Vaders_Sock Jedi Master star 2

May 10, 2009
    Less than 24 hours to go!

9. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm still accepting entries, mostly cause only one person has sent me their entry so far.

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yeah this week in the US it was a holiday, so you may have late entries.

11. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Good point.
    Deadline extended to the 29th

12. Darth_Lexis

Darth_Lexis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2009
    Perfect!

Where is my Lord and Master? Has he abandoned us? The Jedi have taken control of the RP and are growing in numbers. What is our plan of action?

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    We have always been few in numbers, but we will prevail due to our capability to adapt to situations when needed.

14. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I should point out that all AoD members are welcome in the thread of the Dominion of Darkness, our sister thread in the EU Community.

In these troubled times, it is essential that us sith band together, so I'd encourage members to get to know our DoD counterparts if you haven't already.

15. Darth_Lexis

Jan 27, 2009
    Unfortunately, due to several intergalactic treaties, I am banned from posting in the EUC.

However I do send my support in the form of recommending everyone left in the AoD to send an underling to be taught under the guidence of Darth Mystique, Dark Lady of the Sith.

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    While the Dark Lord is away i will take over the training of Lexis.

1st Task

Who in your opinion is the most under rated Sith and why?

There is no deadline but i do not like to wait forever unless for a good reason.

17. Darth_Lexis

Jan 27, 2009
    I shall set to work on it immediately my Master.

18. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very well apprentice.

19. Darth_Lexis

Jan 27, 2009
    Master, I submit for your judgment, that the most underrated Sith is none other than Darth Rivan. He was a Zelosian Sith Lord during the New Sith Wars. He constructed a fortress on the inhospitable world of Almas. Through his creation of kaluthin, he was able to terraform the entire planet and gave it an atmosphere. The entire planet eventually was completely covered by the grass-like plant with the exception of the area around his fortress, in which he started researching the mysteries of the dark side.

There he created the Sith battlelords to bring stability and cooperation amongst darksider troops. Rivan noticed that whenever several darksiders were brought together in one place, in-fighting and back stabbing were sure to start. His new elite commanders were Force bonded to their troops through Sith magic. The rate of desertion amongst the Sith forces diminished as did insubordination. Through the bond if a subordinate attempted to inflict undue harm to his Battlelord, the harm would be inflicted upon the subordinate instead.

Lord Rivan was one of the many wielders of the powerful Sith artifact known as the Darkstaff, a semi-sentient weapon capable of draining Force-essence from a living being. Rivan determined that it was this artifact that had called him to Almas and planned on using him to leave the Cularin system, where it had been lost. He found the Darkstaff and used it to create a Force storm during a battle against the cursed Jedi who defiled his fortress. The Force storm ended up destroying the Sith battlelords and teleported Lord Rivan to Ruusan, a quarter millennia into the future.It was there, cut off from the Force by the Darkstaff, that Lord Rivan fell during a battle between the Brotherhood of Darkness and the Army of Light.

Lord Rivan has been relegated to being a footnote in the history of the Sith. Some even claimed that he was simply a pretender trying to gain fame and notoriety from the traitor Revan?s name. But Lord Rivan demonstrated the power that could be harnessed in Sith magic and that cooperation and coordination amongst Sith troops turn us into a dominate force in the galaxy.

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Well done apprentice give yourself 4 dark side points.

I'll be out of town for the holidays don't know if i will be online much. Your next task will have to wait till after Xmas.

21. Darth_Lexis

Jan 27, 2009
    *Bows to Mistress Tee*

Thank you Master.

Enjoy your holidays.

BTW any word on when we will be taking back control of the RP from the stinking Jedi?

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I'm waiting on Sinre on the RPG.

I want to wish everyone a Sithly Christmas.

23. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Jedi limbs roasting on an open fire
    Krath Hounds nipping on your nose
    Sithly Carols being sung by a choir
    And Wookies stepping on people's toes

Everybody knows Darth Vader and a lightsaber,
    Help to make the season fright.
    Tiny Luke with his eyes all aglow,
    Will find it hard to sleep tonight.

He knows that Vader's on his way;
    He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his tie.
    And every mother's child is going to spy,
    To see if gungans really know how to fly.

And so I'm offering this simple phrase,
    To peoples from Sith to Mando,
    Although its been said many times, many ways,
    A very Merry Sithmas to you

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ha ha ha that's perfect![face_laugh]

25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I shall endeavour to draft a post for the RP for a Christmas/Boxing Day present.

A little shuffling, to move along the plot, but otherwise proceeding.

I shall be bowing out of the RPG, mostly, and also, it would seem, the Acolytes of Darkness must choose their new Dark Lord of the Sith due to constraints upon my time. I give you all this gift for Christmas...

*the Dark Lord of the Sith gestures to the throne, and claps his hands, the lights cut out, and then Darth Insipid, otherwise known as Darth Malkuth, vanishes as the lights return, his voice leaving behind a whisper*

... a vacant throne... for all to seize!

*a cackle echoes in the distance*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.