main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Revan v.2: Our Dark Lord Is Better Than Your Dark Lord

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Amon_Amarth, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Thanks Amon, I haven't got around to reading that yet, but I'd like too. I'm reading TOR: Fatal Alliance and hoping for Darth Revan to be mentioned.

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I'm still waiting for the TOR novel to arrive at the local bookstore. -_-'
    Btw, anyone knows if this novel is the *KOTOR* novel Sue Rostoni was announcing for 2010 a while back?

3. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    I think that what you're thinking of is the Nomi Sunrider novel, Amon, which has been pushed back to the end of 2011.

4. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    You guys might want to check this out; link

I think you might like it :D

5. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Wow! Not sure if I like it or not though... I mean, REBIRTH, seriously? [face_worried] Revan is one and only and this is a bit stretched. I'll keep an open mind, it may turn out to be awesome, but for the time being, TOR is not really the more that I wanted from the KOTOR universe. [face_thinking]

6. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    It seems to me that the rebirth is regarding the events leading up to KOTOR. He was both a Jedi and Sith before rebirth, both a Jedi and Sith before KOTOR. Though the shadow that appears could be Revan and I can't deny I love the idea of Revan somehow being alive during TOR. Then again he could just be some pawn as TOR appears to be all about how great the Emperor is.

But I can hope to be pleasantly surprised.

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hello fellow Acolytes. Been awhile. Just thought I drop in to my former stomping grounds. I'm out of touch of what Revan is up too. Looks like some exciting things maybe on the horizon. I definitely need to get back into the swing of thangs n wangs. lol, well I'll drop by again soon. TTYL!!

8. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    I'm thinking his "rebirth" was when the jedi wiped his mind, and he was given a new identity. I could be wrong but I'm hopeful they'll at least answer a few questions for us and as far as I'm concerned if the sith are seeking Revan's secrets he must have been powerful enough for the sith to seek it out. Honestly these sith seem more the type to discard others teachings then preserve them, it also shows that Revan had alot more up his sleeve then we once knew.

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Hey guys, the EUC Senate wants your input!

We are trying to get together some logos from the various clubs and groups in the EUC to create a new banner....so if you guys can work something out for the banner we'd be really grateful!

Go here to check out the thread about it!

10. thehood

thehood Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2008
    Correct me if i'm wrong.. but didn't the 'redeemed' Revan exiled himself after the events of teh war?

11. Shira_French_Cheese

Shira_French_Cheese Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2010
    Darth Bane for saving the Sith Order from extinction and creating the Rule of Two that allowed them to survive for another 1000 years.

Vader because I like his smooth-looking armour more.

That's a tough one. Revan definitely scores a few points for wanting to conquer the galaxy in order to defend it against the True Sith though I have a soft spot for female Jedi. Most of the things I think are cool about her are things I decided myself so overall I would have to go with Revan. Though he would never win against my own version of the Jedi Exile. <3

"The Dark Lord Revan is dead. I am a servant of the light now."

Armour because I like Jedi who wear something different then boring looking robes. It makes them more unique.

Both.

Since Revan still had his full powers back then he would have won easily.

I would prefer female but since the Jedi Exile already is, that would be bit repetive. Also, Revan's Sith design seems more suited for a man.

I don't remember the portraits but I always play as a Light Side character. If I do evil things I always feel guilty.

Once, but I love the game and I really want to play it again.

Did I pass the test, guys?

12. MiladyRevan

MiladyRevan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2006
    I'd say you're in, though I don't have the authority to say anything definite. This place's so slow now though, I'm starting to suspect it's a funeral march. But we're getting so many new members, one would think something would show up?

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I'm guessing by the lack of mention to my request you guys are not interested in having your group represented in the banner.? It's ok if you dont want to be recognised, no big deal. ;)

14. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I think our leadership (if there ever was one) is well and truly dead, Addie :p

I'd say Shira's in too, though I'm biased :p

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thats a shame Cobra, would be awesome to have all the clubs of the EU represented in teh banner. :(

16. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    It has truly been awhile. Due to Uni and all, I can only visit the good ol' forums sporadically.

The novel *still* hasn't arrived here. Has anyone read it and if so, would you recommend it? Cause I'm not sure whether to spend more money ordering it from USA'a amazon or not...

A-D, oooo the Senate is running once again! Whoa I missed a lot. :( But IIRC, our Senator was Deciple_of_Malak. Not sure how regular he is these days but I'll poke him in checking posting. :)

Shira_French_Cheese, welcome to AoR! :D You most certainly passed the test.

Yeah, especially if you're playing the game without any mods on, there is not much variation in the style of the gear and clothing and armor is pretty much only thing different you can get. I quite liked it. I prefer the Star Forge robes and Revan's original robes, but one only gets to wear them for a short while in the actual game time, sadly.

So, ALL THIS LAME DEATH TALK - how 'bout we take a leaf from Revan's book and undergo some srs REBIRTH?!? ;) :D

New peeps, New Leadership, heck even EU has a New Senate. :D Who's up for it?
    I'll do my best to be online regularly to contribute life-signals emanating from this thread.

17. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    Although I consider myself Light Sided, I love the story of Revan/Darth Revan. KOTOR 1 is till my favorite video game of all time.

18. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    High-five to that! :)

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

Hey guys, the Expanded Universe Community is looking for a new Chancellor and Vice Chancellor, the following candidates have put their hands up for the jobs!

Evil_King_Wiggins running for Chancellor with Sinrebirth as his Vice Chancellor

or

Adalia Durron running for Chancellor with Albaholly as her Vice Chancellor.

Voting will begin on 23rd for one week. But right now, if you, the residents of the EUC wish to ask any candidate a question, by all means, now is the time! Go here and post a question to the candidates if you feel the need to ask anything!!

It's your EUC, be part of it!!!.

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Hey guys. I just voted in the Revan vs Boba Fett thread and i thought of this thread. So I'm bring it back up.

21. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Jedi_Corin_Daan Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 6, 2010
    Hey guys. I'm new here so I'm just learning my way around. I'm a huge KOTOR fan, both the games and the comics. Actually working on a novel of my own for that time period.

What are some good KOTOR threads here?

By the way, Revan rocks! Greatest Jedi of all time

22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Just to tell everyone, if you've been watching Clone Wars, Darth Revan was supposed to be in last weeks episode but they cut him. :(

23. EmperorSorridom

EmperorSorridom Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 2, 2005
    Wow, it's great to see that this thread is still thriving. ;)

24. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    I haven't been watching TCW, what was the context?

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Another thing that show is touching. Isn't anything sacred? :rolleyes: