The Acolytes of Revan v.2: Our Dark Lord Is Better Than Your Dark Lord

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Amon_Amarth, Feb 6, 2007.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    That's be nice, but as always with these written things, Lit will steal most of discussion.
  2. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    That's true but hopefully we can steal some here. Not the Lit fanatics. They won't dare come in here but maybe a lost soul.[face_devil]
  3. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
  4. Darth_Dreadwar Force Ghost

star 5
    TOR box cover, Revan cover, Plagueis cover... These last weeks have been a good time to be a Star Wars fan. :cool:

I like it. Personally I dislike the 'new' bulkier/wider mask of Revan, but it is pretty awesome, nonetheless.
  5. tjace Force Ghost

star 4
    It's alright, but green? That's the last color Revan would go with, imo.
  6. Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Force Ghost

star 3
    Especially as in one of the comics he had purple, then blue/cyan in TOR videos and that vision, then red and purple in KOTOR 2.
    I'd have preferred yellow if they wanted to go for a different colour, though I suppose Bastila has it.
  7. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    I think that is the Exile's lightsaber. So she maybe dead.
  8. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    =P~ YES. Just... yes.

A tad more Mandalorian, I'd say...

I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to reading about Canderous & his clan! :D (check out Dramatis personae!)
  9. Darth_Gamek Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Still can't get over the green lightsaber.
  10. Darth_Dreadwar Force Ghost

star 5
    A green lightsaber is no surprise; he would not utilize a Sith weapon after his mindwipe.

Revan wielded many lightsabers with varying colors. Images of him wielding a blue one in this timeframe are ambiguous. Green for a Jedi Consular focus, perhaps?
  11. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Which is exactly what goes against what is already establighted about Revan; his eagerness to go into battle and defent the Republic during the Mandalorian Wars when the Jedi Council simply wanted to sit down and debate, strikes me more as an actio of a Guardian rather then a Consular.
    On the other hand, Exile's lightsaber theory is rather interesting...
  12. tjace Force Ghost

star 4
    According to some of the spoiler videos I've seen, The Exile is indeed dead at the time of the game. However, I hope that doesn't mean she dies in this book, some 300 years earlier.
  13. Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Force Ghost

star 3
    Big Revan spoilers

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=Q5HB1O77

Not a fan of him pretty much stating that he was just a pawn during KOTOR, though I do like the idea of him influencing the Emperor's mind. I'm assuming the book will cover his capture, but this book really doesn't seem long enough.
  14. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    :eek: ^^^Whoa, some pretty dramatic stuff.
    Speaking of, did anyone here start playing TOR? Thoughts?
    I'm still considering it, as MMOs are always a dangerous things combined with a busy Darth RL...

And how has everyone been? Place is pretty slow, I got back to JC fater the notifications of the upcoming Move / apocalypse (?). ;)
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth