main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Acolytes of Revan (was: Darth Revan fan club)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Shadow_sith11, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_sith11

Shadow_sith11 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2004
    Well, I searched, and couldn't find a Revan fan club. So I figured it would be disrespectful not to have a fanclub for one of the greatest sith ever!

So uh...

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    You probly ought to go to the Knights of the Old Republic fan Club.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    That club is generally for KOTOR. This club is for Revan only so its acceptable.

Darth Revan. The only Sith with a sense of humor by programing his HK-47 to call everyone meatbags after it called his apprentice that. :D

4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    HK-47 is da bomb. No comparisons.

I take him wherever I go in those games.

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    But KotOR in General was based (at least the game) on the character of Revan, there for, the KotOR thread would be more approriate....

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    DVC, that is irrelevant. KOTOR focuses on the whole game. This club focuses on Revan only. Not HK-47, Bastila, Carth, Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee, Juhani, or Malak. Just Revan. And there is more to Revan than just the game alright? Now quit derailing the thread in order to get people to join your club.

7. Shadow_sith11

Aug 30, 2004
    Ha, I didn't know Revan had any contact to HK prior to his memory wipe. I haven't played KOTOR II yet though, so I wouldn't know.

This is cool! Now I'm the president of a fan club!

8. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Is this club for Revan in general or just when he was a Sith?

9. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    S_S11: Revan had plenty of contact with him (you should have know'n if you played the first game all the way though) Revan BUILT HK-47, thats why HK stops calling you meat-bag when you learn your revan.

10. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    Quit being such a ****, DVC. I didn't find that out until my 2nd playthrough. The game does have branching dialogue you know. And if you don't have high repair you miss most of HKs stories.

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    And you can get HK to stop calling you meatbag before he learns you're Revan.

12. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    I never had him do that Mitth...

But, after you learn your revan, if you talk to him he tells you...

13. Shadow_sith11

Aug 30, 2004
    Well, to answer your question, it is a DARTH Revan fan club, but I guess we can focus on Revan in general. And the fact that I didn't know Revan built HK was because I never focused on the "repair HK's memory quest" and I always put most of my skills into OTHER things (not repair skill), and besides that, I always focused on talking to Carth and Bastila. I never really talked to HK after I learned I was Revan because I was too busy trying to seduce Bastila... [face_devil]

And I would appreciate it if DVC would stop soliciting for his own club. I mean that in the most polite way possible...

14. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    I have stopped solicitating my own clud, we were discussing how he tells you.

(BTW, to get "the Kiss", you either have to join her, or turn her.)

15. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    What is considered cannon as far as Reven is conserned? Male? Female? Light? Dark?

16. Shadow_sith11

Aug 30, 2004
    Oh, alright. Anyway, as I was saying, I never focused much on HK-47. I finished Carth's quest thingy, and I came pretty close to Juhani, but no one else.

17. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    See, Carth was an easy finish for me, I ignored Juhani, and the black guy wouldn't even talk to me towards the end not about his past anyway...I had Bastila in my grasp, then she decided to attack me....

18. Shadow_sith11

Aug 30, 2004
    Yeah... you don't know how many times I wanted to get Bastila in my grasp... [face_devil]

19. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    *Grins* DIDDO.

Its hard...I did everythng right, and she came onto me in Kashyyk, but then when she went dark, and i tried at her again..she attacked me....oh well.

20. Shadow_sith11

Aug 30, 2004
    Hahaha.

She came onto you? Sweet! I don't ever remember that happening. I'll have to play through it again next time I go to my nephew's house.

Yeah, I don;t even own the game, or an Xbox, but my Nephew does, and when I'm at his house I hog the Xbox all day... He lives out of state.

Well I guess it would be more appropriate to say I live out of state, since his family lives in our original state, and it's my family that moved...

So hey, let's talk about Revan's robes!

Those robes are awesome. I'm writing a fanfic on www.Fanfiction.net, post KOTOR, and I have Revan as a jedi, with a light brown version of his sith robes. Think about it, those would be the coolest jedi robes ever.

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    ThrawnRocks posted on 3/5/05 5:13pm
    What is considered cannon as far as Reven is conserned? Male? Female? Light? Dark?
    [hr][/blockquote]

Revan is a male who fell to the darkside and became the Dark Lord of the Sith. Everything else in the Lightside version of the game is the true course he followed. After rediscovering who he was, he continued to follow the lightside and became a Jedi Master. Some time later on, he left the Order to go correct some wrong he committed in his past as the Sith Lord, to never be heard from again... for now.

Though it is believed he left to go find the Sith species and stop them. Apparently the Sith species is not as extinct as everyone believes.

22. Carnius_Baske

Carnius_Baske Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    The only bad thing about a Revan fan club is that his/her history varies based on the individual games played. You can make Revan male or female and you can alter Revan's alignment. This is even the case in KOTOR2.

23. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Revan's gender is not fixed, but the lightside ending (redemption + Star Forge destruction) is- see the Star Forge databank entry.

24. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Ummm....You guys seem to think that Revan is only in the game...He was in comics and stuff too....And he was a he, and after he turned light he stayed that way.

SS11: I'm a PCer myself...

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Revan is a he. Lucasarts and OS have said so. And the entry in the Star Forge is a reference to the Darkside ending, however it further says that no matter which ending occured the Star Forge was destroyed in some way or another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.