Beyond The Actions and Effects of Jaina Solo and her Ancestors: Part One, The Fall [AU, Dark Jaina] update

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmasterDan, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    This is my first fic so go easy on me. :p
    One minor note. If you do not like really dark stories or deaths of certain famous SW people, turn back now.
    Now on the story.

Chapter 1.

The death rode out through the Force like a supernova. She felt the death, and anger, great anger came to her mind. For that instant, Jaina Solo's younger brother, Anakin? his essence in the Force got very bright, then faded completely. He was dead. She knew it.

"Jaina, I felt it too," the Jedi Tenel Ka said. "He has given his life for ours. Now, we must complete the mission. We must destroy the voxyn queen."

"Yes, Jaina. He was my brother too, but he must not let him die in vain. We must make his sacrifice worthwhile," her twin brother, Jacen Solo, remarked.

The rest of the remaining members of the Jedi strike Force, Ganner Rhysode, Lowbacca, Zekk, Saba Sebatyne, and Aleama Rar, all agreed. The only other member of the strike Force that did not do anything was young Tahiri Veila. She was in love with Anakin. She just stood there, shaking.

"Since Anakin's dead, I'm in command. I'll go kill the voxyn queen myself. You guys, go get Anakin's body," Jacen said abruptly.

"Sure," Jaina responded in a quiet tone. The rest of the team nodded in agreement.

"Then lets get this mission over with," Jacen said in a commanding tone. He went off in southeast direction. The other Jedi went in a south direction.

Jaina thought about how they were reacting to Anakin's death as they started to move. How could they think it was fine? Anakin was no average person. He was my brother. He was great, beyond great. He'd one day lead the order after Uncle Luke died. How could they just leave him like that? They don't care about him. Those trash. He gave his life for them, but they act like it was nothing! They'll pay. The Vong, and all those who let him go. Uncle Luke, it was his idea! Same with mom and dad! They are probably taking it like nothing happened! Plus the heads of that New Republic. If they had been in full support, this hell probably wouldn't have happened! Anakin would still be here! They will all pay dearly? I will watch the heads of the New Republic die for this!

The anger in Jaina was great. More anger than she had ever felt in her life. Now, she realised something. To do this, she'd need the dark side. It would be against her Jedi training? but look what the people who trained her accomplished. They allowed this mission, and thus killed Anakin. Then she thought of how powerful her grandfather had been. Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker. With the dark side, he'd eliminated almost all of the Jedi. That blood that had allowed him to do that ran through her veins.

Then, at that instant, she gave in to the anger. The dark side was now flowing through her. She then used the power of it to conceal the fact she had given in from the others. They didn't need to know. Not now. When it?s time, they will all pay.

Jacen Solo was giving some thought to Anakin's death as he walked. Anakin was his brother. He meant a lot to him. Deep inside, it hurt greatly. He had felt like the Vong had removed part of his body. Still, he didn't show it. He knew that Anakin had given himself so they could eliminate the voxyn queen. He took command of the strike force, and didn't show it so the others could take example. Not give in to the pain, because it led to the dark side.

As he walked he felt a disturbance in the Force, but it was only for a second. It was very dark. It seemed to be coming from Jaina, but then she seemed fine. I sure hope she doesn't do anything stupid, he thought. Jacen continued his trek.

The team reached a ridge in the worldship. They looked down. There, they saw a group of Yuuzhan Vong warriors. The group had Anakin's body. Jaina then got her lightsabre and jumped off the ridge.

"Jaina no!" Zekk spoke in a commanding tone. The rest of the team had the same look on their faces.

Jaina landed in front of the warriors, ignited her sabre. She decapitated a warrior with a qu
  2. Daarthe_Lemelemie Jedi Master

star 4
    yay! postage!! :p

nice beginning didems (although i am the one who beta-fied it :p) keep it Up ;)

for all those who had twisted thoughts about that last statement... mehehe :p
  3. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: Oh my kriffin' gosh! Excellent start Warmaster, I like the idea of a Sith Jaina (or at least a Dark Jedi Jaina). Keep it up! :)
  4. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow! That's awesome! She's killing everybody. I never thought that would happen. I'm stunned. More! I hope she saves Jacen. :D
  5. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks. :) With this postive response, I'll get started on the next part soon.
  6. Daughter_of_Yubyub Force Ghost

star 6
  7. SECRETSISTER Force Ghost

star 8
    Holy Cow. Warmaster! That was wild! No big contemplation, no agonizing should I, shouldn't I. Jaina blew them all away! Wow! Gosh! Gee! OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  8. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    hehehehehEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

EVIL!!!!!!

Great start Dan.

Truely,
    The Luna
  9. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    A new postie soon? I want more evil Jaina. :)
  10. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
    YES!!!!!!! I love dark stories!

Jez
  11. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I got it close to being done. Need to get my beta to check it.
  12. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Here's the next part. :)
    Chapter two

The lightsabre came down through the top of the head of the voxyn queen. Jacen Solo was very tired from fighting the beast. It fell on the ground, finally dead.

Jacen deactivated the sabre, then felt a very dark presence in the force, and the deaths of his comrades. Oh no! he thought. Jaina!

Jacen turned around to see a group of Yuuzhan Vong warriors, and a small creature. He reconised one of the Yuuzhan Vong, and the creature. One he knew very well. The other belonged to a the creature whose tears had helped fight his aunt's sickness, that was caused by the other one.

"Nom Anor, and you must be Vergere." Jacen said coolly.

"You are right young Solo, or as you like to call yourself, 'Jedi'." she responded, "Young Solo, I'm going to show you the true ways of the Force, whether you like or not."

"Warriors, get the Jeedai!" Anor commanded. Jacen ignited his sabre.

"Wait!" Vergere yelled. She'd sensed something in the Force, and now it came. She turned around to look at where it was comming around, and saw a violet lightsabre flying through the air that went straight forward through her head. The warriors looked to see what had happened.

Then, Jaina came running full speed from the area Vergere was looking. Her sabre ignited in her right hand. She used the Force to bring Anakin's to her left hand.

"Get the Jeedai twins so we can give them to the gods!" Anor yelled. Then Jacen attacked the first of the warriors, slashing away with his sabre till he'd killed three of the warriors. Jaina jumped in the air, and crashed down on 2 of them. She then stabbed each of the warriors in the back with a sabre at the same time, killing them. She pulled her sabres up, and threw Anakin's right into the head of a warrior right by Anor. Then purple lighting bolts came from her hands, killing the last three warriors. Only Anor was left.

"Jaina, you must stop using the Dark Side! It'll only bring suffering to everyone!" Jacen yelled.

"No time to talk, must escape first." Jaina said. Despite how Jacen felt, she did have a point. They need to escape, but they didn't know how to pilot vong craft.

Jaina looked to see Nom Anor running away. She picked up Anakin's sabre, and threw it at him. It impacted in his leg. Anor dropped, and yelled in pain. Jaina went to him, and got in his face.

"I HATE you! You and your vong scum. Comming into our galaxy, and killing our loved ones. Now, you will pilot our way off the worldship, or you are going to die." Jaina screamed in Anor's face.

"If you let me go, I will." Anor said.

"Deal," Jaina said coldly. She removed the sabre from his leg, and deactivaed the two sabres. Jacen came to them. He gave her a cold stare, but knew he had to go along with her to get out of this mission. Anor pointed to the north.

"This way to a ship." he said. Jaina knodded in agreement, and her and Jacen helped him moved twords the ship. When they reached it, Anor gave the command to open it. The three went inside, and to the pilots control area.

"Now fly this thing out of here." Jaina commanded.

"Where to?" Anor asked.

"Courscant." Jaina said. All this time Jacen just stood there, looking at his sister. Anor powered up the ship, and they lifted off. Oddly, there were no vong ships in sight. From what the villips where saying, and what Anor told them, most of the ships were deployed to leave the system. They left the gravaty well off the planet, and entered hyperspace.

There. If it isn't as good as the first chapter, well :p .
  13. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Wooooooo Jaina! You go girl! Show that Nom Anor who really run things! :D Too bad you didn't kill the Sith-spawned coward. :p Oh well, good chapter. :) More!
  14. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  15. Ysanne_Isard Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very nice, Dan :) Jaina's getting very scary [face_worried]
  16. Daarthe_Lemelemie Jedi Master

star 4
    very nice, dan :) its coming along quite well.

~Let's get Shiny~
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.