main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Adventues of Obi-Wan's Force Ghost!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by McMickMack, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McMickMack

McMickMack Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2005
    Is Obi-Wan's Force Ghost limited to who he can appear to? Can he appear to people only who he has a connection to? A Force connection to? Or can he appear to anyone? As soon as he physically 'dies', he is able to retain his individuality and consciousness thanks to the traning provided by Qui-Gon Jinn, ie: He was able to speak to Luke in the Death Star hanger and in the Trench Run. He was able to appear in a ghostly form in TESB and ROTJ, but could he do this in between ANH and TESB? And could he appear to people apart from Luke?

When the Death Star is destroyed by Luke, I think it would be funny if the Ghost of Obi-Wan appeared in the presence of Palpatine on Coruscant, and did a Nelson from the Simpsons... "Haha!".

2. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    lol, I believe in Splinter of the Mind's Eye he help Luke hold his own while fighting Vader for the first time. so they can posess you like in JAT where Luke took control of Jacen to fight off attackers.

3. Vong_Killer

Vong_Killer Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    OB1's ghost watches Princess Leia change into her metal bakini[face_whistling]

4. razzy1319

razzy1319 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2004
    that tales story was kinda funny. vader and obi wan's shenanigans... I could hear it now.

Vader: OBIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Obi Wan: Shazam!

Vader: OBIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

ObiWan: Shazam!

Vader: OBIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

ObiWan: Shazam!

5. danielc56

danielc56 Jedi Master star 1

May 2, 2004
    His appearances have become widespread; thanks to the efforts of two powerful wizards: So'nei and Lukka Sartz; known to all species as Masters of the Galaxies.:oops:

danielc56

6. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    He apparently hangs out on Mustafar in his off time after his death, giving various quests and missions to young adventurers and self trained "Jedi."

Hooray Star Wars Galaxies.

7. McMickMack

McMickMack Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2005
    Huh?!? What has Galaxies DONE?!?

8. Vong_Killer

Vong_Killer Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    apparently it has taken the very singular GFFA and turned it into a plural Galaxies

9. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Random side note inspired by that trailer:

Anyone else notice the semi-subtle foreshadowing of the HK-47 quest we've all undoubtedly heard about by now via the initial musical cue (that is, The Sith Lords)?

- Keralys

10. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Those two quests in Galaxies are some of the stupidest things I've ever seen come out of the EU. I mean, HK-47? Really.

And then I hear we have yet another 'steal the plans' in BF2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.