main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Adventures of Moe and Skinny (Freaky Friday fic) Sequel to The Discovery of Corky, Comedy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: The Adventures of Moe and Skinny
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    TimeFrame: Most likely awhile after A New Hope
    Rating: PG for mild cussing
    Genre: Comedy/Romance
    Summary: For those of you who do not know (and I'm sure there are many of you) here's is the scoop on Skinny and Moe, two characters I made up:

Skinny and Moe are two blondes in the market for trouble.

Skinny is in love with Han Solo and her lifes mission is to catch him and marry him. She also acts very dumb whenever she is around him because she has 'hot-guy-disorder'. Which causes her to lose her normal intelligence when she is around hot guys. She also tends to cuss every now and then.

Moe couldn't be more different. She is the logical one, the one with a head on her shoulders. She doesn't like Han Solo very much and enjoys torturing him. She has never cussed in her life, and most likely never will.

Summary for this story:
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away........

Skinny and Moe are REALLY in for it now!
    Skinny get's in a spat with their Crazy Cousin Conny,
    who is a genius for trouble! He dares Skinny to try one of his inventions, and it makes Skinny and Moe switch places! Corky has also been captured by Jabba. Now they've got to save him, AND somehow get Conny to switch them back! Since Skinny is in
    Moes' body, Corky thinks Moe doesn't like him anymore! And Han thinks Moe's crazy for him! I hope everyone will enjoy yet another Skinny and Moe---make that Moe and Skinny story!!

A small silver ship streaks through the blackness and stars, just coming out of hyperspace. It nears the planet of its' choice and prepares for landing. It enters the atmosphere and is quickly dowsed in a never-ending rain. Kameano. The wettest, soggiest planet in the universe. The small craft soars over the never-ending ocean until it finds its' destination. Its' landing gear is pulled out of the inner compartments and the craft settles itself on a wet, metal surface.

The gangplank comes down and out step our hapless trio. Skinny, Moe and Corky. Skinny walks ahead of the other two with confidence and assurance. Corky keeps glancing anxiously at Moe, who has a tight grip on his hand.

"I don't like this," Corky whispered into Moes' hooded ear. "Not one bit. What kind of repair guy would hang around here??" Moe regards their creepy surroundings and gulps.
    "The creepy kind. Skinnys' cousin is not known for his, em, warm fuzzies. He even creeps me out." As if in answer to her statement, a tall, lanky form suddenly appears from the shadows. Even Skinny gasps and steps back, bumping into Corky. The figure gives an evil laugh and reaches for Skinny. She jumps back and is about to scream when the shadowy figure grabs her and hugs her, laughing all the way.

"Skinny!" he shouts and thumps her on the back. "It's great to see you! Welcome to my lare." He shows them into a dimly lit room and closes the door. In the better light, the trio are able to regard his appearance better.

The mans thick, brown hair hangs over his eyes. Almost covering his dark, slightly creepy features and cocky grin. He looks almost exactly like John Stamos. He favors that vampire look and obsesses about his hair. He wears mostly black, aside for his knee-high grey boots. He smiles as the, still slightly frightened, trio studies him. He opens a small pad and says in a vampire-deep voice, "What can I DO for you?"

Corky:"AHHHHHH!!! Vampire!"
    Stranger: "Well, no, but I thank you for thinking so."
    Skinny:"This is, em, em, he's--"
    Corky:"You forgot? Or his name is 'Em'?"
    Skinny:"This is my Crazy Cousin Conny."
    Corky:"What a mouthful. I'd forget aswell."

Conny grins and takes out a pen. "So, Skinny, what did you break now?" he asks and looks at their ship, which seems to look 'ok' from where he was standing. Skinny smiles.
    "Almost everything, that's why it's not here. We just borrowed this ship from a friend. We plan to take the parts in the cargo area."

"Ah." he says and begins writing out a check. "I sup

2. rabe_rocks

rabe_rocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    hey this great,especially skinny and moe! now i know who they are!
    lol
    Miss rabe_rocks

3. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Thanks for the reply! I always love a new reader. ;) If you wanna know what happened before this, just read Skinny, Moe, and the Discovery of Corky. :D

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very cute! :D

5. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005

Next Chapter. :)

Skinny and Conny stood shivering in the open garage. Conny turned on the lights and took out the pad. "So, what kinda trouble you in?" he asked and ripped out the page with Skinnys' intructions on it. Skinny shrugged.

"The usual. The imps. Didn't wanna talk about it in front of the happy couple, cause they think I wrecked it trying to do a nose dive. Nothing you can help with."
    Conny raised an eyebrow. "Well, now, you haven't seen my latest invention." he said and grinned wickedly at her. She sneered and adjusted her cloak. "What's the difference, your inventions never work anyway."

Conny:"I dare you."
    Skinny:"To what?"
    Conny:"Try it."
    Skinny:"Well, what does it do?"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough." he said and allowed an evil grin to spread slowly across his face. In the dim light, with his dark hair hanging in his face and his being completly garbed in black, Skinny had to admit he DID look rather creepy.

Skinny:"You related to Darth Vader?"
    Conny:"What?"
    Skinny:"Nevermind, nevermind."
    Conny:"Anyway, I dare you."
    Skinny:"Oh! Come off it, Conny. You're just trying to prove that one of your stupid inventions work again."
    Conny:"They work. I switched Aunt Bottzee and Uncle Bootzee didn't I?"
    Skinny:"YOU KILLED AUNT BOOTZEE!!"
    Conny:"Ok, fine. Whatever. No, I mean, I didn't kill her, but YOU come off it. If my inventions don't work, then they will be perfectly safe to try."

Conny reached in a box and pulled out a small metal device and held it up.

Conny:"Come on."
    Skinny:"Fat chance."
    Conny:"Come ON."
    Skinny:"Not a chance!!"
    Conny:"Chicken."
    Skinny:"Gimme that thing!"

Skinny snatches the device from him, points it at herself and activates it. It flashes eerily in the rain and shocks Skinny. Her hair goes straight up her face she gets covered with soot. She grunts and tosses the device to Conny. He grins and pockets it.
    "Well, congratulations. Your going to give birth to a healthy litter of Wookies." he says and explods with laughter.

Skinnys' eye widen in horror. "Your KIDDING! Even YOU wouldn't do THAT!" Conny finally manages to stop laughing and gasps, "Oh, I WOULD. But I haven't figured it out yet....... Anyway, you will switch places with the next person(not including me, thankGod) that you see." Skinny looked him hard in the eye. "How is that a new invention?? You switched Aunt Bootzee and Uncle Bootzee!!"

Conny:"I killed Aunt Bootzee."
    Skinny:"Well, yeah, but you still switched two people!"
    Conny:"I hadn't figured out how to switch anybody who wasn't over a hundred yet."
    Skinny:"Oh, you're bright!"

Skinny snorted and started to redo her hair. "Oh well. I tried it. Didn't I? Get us the parts and get some mental help." with that she stomped out of the garage and into the rain. She had not gone five steps when she collided with Moe.

Moe helped Skinny up. Skinny rubbed her head and tried to clear her vision. They both couldn't see each other very well in the darkness and rain, but if they could have seen what they looked like, they would have screamed. They both head back to the ship where Corky is waiting.

Deep, in the shadows, and evil creature grins. Conny has now got Skinny back for stealing his bubblegum. 'Course, that was a decade ago, but a settled score is a settled score.

Corky already suspects something when Moe(Skinny) rushes past him and into the ship. But, he suspects even more so when Skinny(Moe) takes his hand smiles up at him. He looks down at her and frowns. "Take your hand off me." he says and begins to wonder if she's gone nuts. She looks at him as if HE has. "What are you talking about?! You've never said that to me before!" Moe shouts and shoves him away. Corky snorts and brushes his arm off. "Well, I sayin' it NOW." Moe stares at him in mixed anger and confusion. "What's the MATTER with you?" she snaps over her shoulder as she storms into the ship. Corky stares into space. HIM? What was the matter with HIM? She was the looney one. He sh

6. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    "Take your hand off me." Hahahahahaha!!!!!
    I love this story! Hurry 'ap n' post the next chapter so's I don't have to hack yer account and raid your note pad!:D

7. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Relax, you insane freak. Next update soon. ;)

8. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Next Chapter(to make the insane freak stop hacking my account)

Han Solo leaned back in his pilot seat and sighed. Nothing interesting happened anymore. Why, with how boring things had been lately, he would even have been happy to see Skinny and Moe! He chuckled and put his feet up on the dashboard. Suddenly one icon on his navigation computer caught his attention. A great, big, pink pig. Take that back, time to run for his life!! He quickly tried to rewrite his ships destination, but it was to late.

Moe(Skinny, really, over the intercom):"Hi Han. You great big gorgeous hunk you."
    Han:"Moe?"
    Moe(Skinny):"It's me! Your sweety!"
    Han:"Are you out of your MIND?? You hate me!"
    Moe(Skinny):"Now, why would I hate you? You cute little hunk!"
    Han:"I'll be right over."
    Moe(Skinny):"I knew he'd crack in the end."

Han boarded Skinny and Moes' ship and Moe(Skinny, I swear!) threw her arms around him.

Moe(Skinny):"Oh, you doll you!"
    Han:"Well, THIS is a nice surprise."
    Corky:"Moe!!"
    Skinny(Moe):"What?"
    Corky:"You're hugging Han!"
    Skinny(Moe):"Am not, you polukeca. I'm standing right next to you."
    Corky:"Skinny, I wasn't talking to you."
    Skinny(Moe):"Have you lost you mind?"

Skinny(Moe) looked at who she thought was Skinny but only saw her own face looking back at her. "That's MY face!" she shouted and pointed at Moe(Skinny). Moe(Skinny) looked back at Skinny(Moe) in horror. (Ok, now we have established who is who. Now let's just call them their real names, ok?)

Skinny:"No, that's MY face!"
    Moe:"Gimme my face, you face-stealer!!"
    Corky:"I'm so confused."
    Han:"Really? I'm doing fine."
    Moe:"You give me my face back, on the double!"
    Skinny:"What do you want me to do? Sever it off?"
    Moe:"THAT'S MY LINE! Now your stealing my lines!!!"
    Skinny:"Whatever...you...you...GUY-CRAZED-POLUKECA!!"
    Moe:"Oh, no. Now you've gone TOO far. That is MY number one insult, for you."
    Skinny:"Well, SKINNY, I just don't give a crap!"
    Moe:"Don't you dare curse in my body!!!"
    Han:"WHAT??!? Ok, NOW I'm confused."

Moe grabs Skinny by 'her' arm and drags her into the cockpit.

Moe:"What is going on here??!?"
    Skinny:"How should I know?"
    Moe:"You're in cahoots with Crazy Cousin Conny."
    Skinny:"Am not. Our relationship is strictly platonic."
    Moe:"Not THAT kind of cahoots! The sneaky kind of cahoots!"
    Skinny:"Crazy Conny??? He can't even invent anything! Why, he dared me to---!"
    Moe:"To what?"
    Skinny:"To, to, em, well..."
    Moe:"You've forgotten? Or he dared you to 'Em'?"
    Skinny:"He dared me to try one of his inventions."
    Moe:"One of those 'Goodbye Nose Hair' things? Ha! Last time I tried that, it looked like I was smuggling Chewbacca up my nose!"
    Skinny:"No, one of those 'Killed Aunt Bootzee' things."
    Moe:"He killed Aunt Bottzee?"
    Skinny:"Nevermind. She had a bad heart anyway."
    Moe:"Well, so what did he do?"
    Skinny:"He switched us. Man, sometimes that vampire is as sneaky as a black cat!"
    Moe:"Well, he just kissed his ninth life goodbye!!!"

End Of Chapter Three

9. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Okay, now I have a headache! Very funny and cute, but poor Corky. How is he going to be able to have a relationship with Moe if he has to kiss Skinny?![face_sick]

10. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Skinny won't kiss him, I promise. She is just after Han.
    Sorry about the headache. ;)

11. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Next Chapter.....

While Skinny and Moe paced back and forth from one end of the cockpit to the other, Han and Corky were having problems. Jabba and his goons had boarded the ship and were trying to decide who to capture.

Jabba(pointing at Han):*How 'bout that one?*
    Corky(whispering to Han):"Just tell 'em we got two blondes in the back."
    Han(whispering back):"I couldn't betray Skinny and Moe. Could you do that?"
    Corky:"Never!"
    Jabba(pointing at Corky):*---Or that one?*
    Corky:"We got two blondes in the back!!!"
    Jabba:*That trick doesn't work on me. Yes, I think you will do.*
    Corky:"What do you want me for?"
    Jabba:*I need a bounty hunter who is good with a gun, and can dance on the side.*
    Corky:"Couldn't you just kill me? I would like that better."
    Jabba:*Sorry, I think you would look nice in a metal bikini.*
    Corky:"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Jabba laughs evilly as his goons drag Corky away. Han turns to Jabba.

Han:"I can stay, right?"
    Jabba:*Sure. Your not a very good dancer.*

Skinny and Moe heard Corkys' cries for mercy and came running out into the main holding area. All they found was a self-satisfied Han.

Moe:"What was all the screaming about?"
    Han:"Jabba captured Corky. But there is a silver lining."
    Moe:"What?!?!? What silver lining could there be to that?!!?!"
    Han:"They didn't get me."
    Skinny:"That's a damn good thing!!"
    Moe:"Wait, how did you escape?"
    Han:"Well, it took some fancy footwork, but I managed--"
    Moe:"Jabba didn't want you."
    Han:"So I'm not a good dancer."
    Moe:"Your not a good anything!!"
    Han:"What's the matter with YOU, Skinny? You adore me."
    Moe:"I DO NOT! And I'm Moe."
    Han:"Oh, yeah, sure. You know, I'm not THAT dumb."
    Moe:"What are we blabbering about? We have got to save Corky!!"
    Skinny:"Wait, let's not be too hasty here...."

Corky was dragged into a dark room filled with second-hand smoke by some smelly goons. He was shoved into a dressing room and they threw a metal bikini at him.

Corky:"There is NO WAY I'm wearing this!!!!!!"
    Goon:"Would you rather wear a one peace? We have a nice pink one, with an open back."
    Corky:"Gimme that thing. Anything but pink."

Corky put's on the metal scrap on and, with all the willpower he possesed, walked out.

Jabba:*Ah, good to see you're done changing. You look nice. Now, dance."
    Corky:"Absolutely not."
    Jabba:*Why not?*
    Corky:"I don't know how."
    Jabba:*Well, what dances DO you know?*
    Corky:"I can do the chicken wing. But, it's not very becoming."
    Jabba:*I heartly agree with you. Well, I guess you could serve drinks. And sit by me and sulk. That's what Leia did, and it was very becoming.*
    Corky:"No offence, but I would rather sulk by myself, thankyou."
    Jabba:*Suit yourself. You won't get many tips that way, however.*

End Of Chapter Four

12. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    *Gives HanSoloIsSoCute a weirded-out look* Corky in a the same outfit Leia wore in ROTJ?:confused:Why would you do such a thing?

I didn't mean kiss Skinny in Moe's body, I ment kiss Moe in Skinny's body. So technically, he's still with Moe, just Moe in Skinny's body. See, you're the author of this story and even you get confused!

13. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    heh heh, yeah. I have no idea what you just said, but right on. ;) lol no you can get really confused and scream at me, lock me up in a small room so I will never write again. ;)

14. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Oh, and I just did the slave outfit thing on a whim. I thought he would look sexy in it. ;) Anyway, he's a guy, so he doesn't need the bra part. So he looks even MORE sexy! :D

15. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    You're not well.:p

16. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    She isn't, she really isn't. [face_laugh] But her stories are cool! And I get to read 'em before anybody else! Haha, losers. [face_laugh]

17. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    She may not be well, but we love her anyways![:D]

18. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Yeah lol!

JASMINE WE LOVE YA SIS!!

19. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    No kissing! No hugging! Ack! lol just kidding, I love you guys too! :D

20. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Ok pal, I forgot what happens next, I can't figure out your password... SO HURRY UP 'AN POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

21. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Ok, ok! You insane freak. I didn't think anyone cared anymore lol. kk here is the update, I know it's short, but I think u r the only one reading. ;)

Elsewhere........

The Emperor stomps back and forth from one end of his fluffy, pink bedroom to the other. He stops to glare at Darth Vader, who is sitting at the tea table.

"You were a fool to let them slip from your grasp!! You mindless philosopher! They are, most likely, gaining allies and planning an attack!!" he resumed pacing and ranting. Darth Vader rolled his eyes behind his mask and sighed.

"I was under the inpression, YOU let them go. You and your easily warmed cockles." The Emperor spun around to face him. "Well, then get your impressions straight!!! It was not I, YOU were the one crying! You old softy!!!" he spun on his heel again and stormed over to his makeup table. He began powdering his face furiously.

That's NOT going to help. Thought Darth Vader. He shifted in his tiny, pink chair.
    "YOU said you never wanted to see them again in all your miserable life! Now all you want to do is capture them???" he demanded and tossed a fluffy, pink bear off the table. The Emperor whipped around from his looking glass. "I know your angry, but don't get destructive!" he said and picked up the bear. He stroked and patted it. "I should never have sold Foofy." The Emperor said and sighed. Darth Vader remembered the pink poodle. It had a characistic way of smiling widely whenever the topic of him being sold was brought up. Seriously, I think the poor thing looked forward to it! Darth Vader thought to himself.

The Emperor sighed again. "How could we have let those two slip so easily from our grasps?" Darth Vader rolls his eyes. "You know how greedy we're getting, perhaps we're getting greasy!!" he said and chuckled. The Emperor stopped in his tracks. "What do you mean?" he asked and cocked his saggy head. Sigh. It is SO difficlut to explain any thing to him. "Well, I meant,I---em, it was a play on words." The Emperor threw his hands up. "We don't have time for games!!! We must catch those two menaces!!!"

Darth Vader: "Hmm? Who?"
    Emperor:"You know exactly who I mean! The ones who have ruined us, just ruined us! The two most feared beings of the entire Empire! The entire imperial fleet!! I mean.......Skinny and Moe."

End Of Chapter Five

22. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    Hey, she's not the only one reading!:mad: Great last chapter by the way. You always end your stories as if a sequal is in the works. I think some readers got scared away by the whole Corky in bikini thing. Some people are such wimps if you ask me.:D This story should not be missed out on as much as it is.=D=

23. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Yay! I have another reader! :D So glad you're here! *grabs you and hugs you until you can't breathe* I is so, so happy! Thank you SOOOO much for reading!!!!!!!! I was afraid you left at the bikni too. ;) So glad to have you back tho!! :D :D :D :D
    PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! :(

24. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    "YOU said you never wanted to see them again in all your miserable life! Now all you want to do is capture them???" he demanded and tossed a fluffy, pink bear off the table. The Emperor whipped around from his looking glass. "I know your angry, but don't get destructive!"

I LOVE this! It's hilarious how you make fun of the Emperor!!

[face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

25. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    I learned from the master, lol. You, if anyone, can make fun of HIM. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.