The Adventures of Princess Poopzilla

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Mistress, Mar 7, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    ooh so sweet...next you can send her to school up hill both ways in the snow with no shoes!
  2. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm sure Mistress will buy Bean shoes. She's not a liar about shopping like some survey takers....
  3. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    While I was at work on Saturday, I called home to check on wee Bean and my mom told me she had fallen and skinned her knee, but that it didnt really bleed much and everything was okeydokey. So I get home and check the damage, and sure enough all the damage I see is a patch of road rash about the size of a fifty cent piece. I gently scold my mother, teasing her about the incident and move on.

So yesterday the road rash has turned into a fairly thick scab about 2.5 inches in diameter. Yesterday afternoon Bean, myself and her Dad (who is working passionately to get back into my good graces) go to Nicks Dairy Creme (a ptown hotspot) to get some icecream. We are sitting on a picnic bench talking about what a slacker he is and discussing all of the ways he can make it up to me and Bean is running on the grass around us, and periodically venturing up onto the cement bench slab to chomp a bit of her aspen bar (knockoff dilly bar). I tell her to be careful running in her flipflops, and didnt she just fall yesterday?

And she falls. And the scab is ripped off. And there is a gooey bloody mess. And there are tears. And I almost yakked.

Russ runs back to the ice cream place for napkins and we get back into the car and head home. I placed a wad of napkins on the bloody mess and instructed Bean to hold it on there (ingenious distraction technique) and she does so.

We get back to the house, and Russ is getting her out of the car and he (stupid boy) tries to lift off the napkins (sigh) and pulls off the forming clot, causing a second round of hysterics and blood.

We get into the house and cannot find the neosporin, so he volunteers to go to Walgreens and get some. Un his panic he also buys burn pads which is a stroke of genius (they dont stick).

Poor Bean. She is walking like a tiny old man today. I keep telling her to be more careful, or she might just ruin her chances of becoming a world famous knee model. ;)
  4. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Note to Mommy: Telfa Pads are teh awesomest for road/gravel/dirt rash. Keeps it covered, lets it breathe, and doesn't stick. This from the queen of the clay covered strawberries.
  5. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    I need an update ;) Plus I dont want your thread to disappear or go in the dreaded crossed off area ;)
  6. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    bump?
    I want a story!
  7. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    otay, but cannot think of one right this second. Will get back atcha real soon.
  8. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Funny Bean Story #1.) We went to Burger King last night. I know, I know...I need to watch the cholesterol...but the Bean wanted chicken nuggets, and so far she is too little to understand the major difference between those found at BK and those found at McD's. So we are sitting in the longest drive thru line EVAR and she asks me, "Mommy, who is that lady out the window?" and I panic, thinking some scary Ptown denizen is outside the car. I look over my shoulder and see she is pointing to a New Moon poster of Bella. I tell her, "That's Bella, Honey."

"Like our puppy?"

"Yes, like our puppy."

"She looks like this.." Bean opens her mouth a little, cocks her head and puckers her lips slightly.

"Yes, yes she does."

"Who are those boys?"

"One is Edward and one is Jacob."

"The tall one is white!!!"

"Thats Edward...he's a vampire."

"A wampire? What do wampires do?"

"They bite people and drink their blood."

"Wampires are icky!! Will Edward eat Bella?"

"Well, he kinda wants to...but he's a good vampire."

"Whats a good wampire?"

"Well, its a vampire that eats animals and not people."

"Oh....well, do you think Bella would be friends with Buffy?"

[face_plain]

"What do you mean, Julie?"

"Well, Buffy hits wampires...do you think Buffy would hit Bella?"

[face_plain]

"Yes...Yes I do."

and then I proceeded to laugh until tears squirted from my eyes. It was the cutest funniest thing evar!!!

Funny Story #2 Much shorter story. We were watching a movie with Kate Hudson the other night (BrideWars!!!!) and Bean said, "Mommy!! Thats Auntie Kim!!" Now everytime she sees a picture of Kate Hudson she thinks its Kim. [face_whistling]
  9. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
  10. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    The poster thing is classic, I love kids they are so cute and innocent. :)

As for the Kate Hudson, she is a real brat in that movie, so maybe its because Kim is brat too that she compares the two. :p

Also of course they look alike. ;) :*
  11. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]
  12. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    That's hilarious!! [face_laugh] The things that kids think of. But funny she focused on Bella and Buffy, and didn't ask about whether Buffy would hit Edward, him being the vampire and all.
  13. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The Princess is turning four in a few weeks...Party February 6th, 2pm in Ptown. More to follow.
  14. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    Majority of gifts are purchased, does she have a wish list?

15. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Everything she sees. :p

Right now she is on an Ariel kick. She desperately needs clothes (4t) and shoes (cant remember what size). Tried to get her dressed this morning and had to essentially put on a clothing version of a casserole...darn growth spurts!
  16. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    Ok that is it i will have to sing the little mermaid for her. :) Actually i have some ariel stuff my mom sent me IF i can find it.
  17. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Bean's obsession with the Little Mermaid continues...but it has gained a sinister element. All she wants to do anymore is eat fish sticks. She brings her Ariel barbie to the table and tries to feed IT fish sticks. She has even resorted to referring to Ariel AS Princess Fish Stick. [face_plain] [face_laugh]

Child is going to have her god mothers sick and twisted sense of humor, it appears. o_O

Last night at bath time she gathered all of her Princess FishStick Barbies from around the house, tossed them in the tub, jumped in and proceeded to sing Part of Your World and various Abba songs at the top of her lungs, and completely off key for about an hour. It was the cutest thing these eyes have ever beheld. [face_love]
  18. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
    Awww.... Very cute. Kids are the greatest singers, eh?

19. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    That is hilarious. When she wants crab (the little "Under Da Sea" guy is a crab, right?) for dinner, let us know. [face_skull]
  20. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "If you're happy and you know it give a smile." Cheesy contagious grin

"If you're happy and you know it give a smile." Bigger grin.

"If you're happy and you know it and you arent afraid to show it, if you're happy and you know it give a smile." Nuttin but teeth.

"Do it, Mommy!" I smile.
  21. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Its official...Bean can ride a bike. It has training wheels, so not quite doing it solo, but I thought this day would never come. We started trying with a trike almost 2 years ago. She just couldnt get the pedaling part, no matter what we tried.

Right before we moved up here I went to pick her up at school and she was zooming around the playground on a trike, and i am like, what the heck? She just figured it out one day, I suppose.

So...we got a wee bike with training wheels and started working on that. Buckets of tears and tons of fits later she can steer (kinda), brake (sorta) and pedal pedal pedal! We did about a mile today and she said her legs felt gooey. I am trying to get her some more intense exercise so she can ride while i jog. Theres a grass jogging track about a mile down the bike path that my brother and I want to check out.

Very exciting stuff!

oh, almost forgot. She refuses to get on her bike without her pink supergirl cape. :D
  22. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
    Very cute! Pictures?

23. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Could be arranged. I had to carry her new stuffed monkey "poopoo" so my hands were full. Perhaps tomorrow!
  24. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
    Your hands were full of poopoo? Ick.

25. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yesterday we learned that although outward appearances belie a future in film for my wee Princess, she is actually made of space chimp material. Best start pushing the physics and calc now, I suppose.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby