The Adventures of Princess Poopzilla

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Mistress, Mar 7, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I love my daughter. When I cry she brings me tissue and helps me wipe my nose. When I am thinking about stuff she can tell what it is by my eyes. When we drive in the car she is proud to hold my hand. She isnt too big to love to snuggle with me till she falls asleep with her punkin head on my chest. She's a pain in my keister, but the love of my life....and when I really need her she is always there for me. I am honored to have such a sweet and tender creature in my life.
  2. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    where's the LIKE button!!!??
  3. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6

Now you can go like it.
  4. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
    Liked!

5. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    This one is super funny.

For those who dont know, Bean and I are living with my brother, my SIL and my nephew who is 11. Every night when Thoran (nephew) gets home from school he starts on his homework. The last few nights Bean has decided to sit with him and do her "homework" too. Her's consists of drawing squiggles on lined paper that looks an awful lot like differential equations.

Anyhoo...tonight she asked me for "help with her homework". I was like, uhhhhhhhh....huh? She stormed out of the dining room crying and stomping her wee feet, whilst screaming, "I hate doing homework...why do I have to do homework?!!" I was like, uhhhhhh....huh?

Needless to say she got a time out for stomping and screaming and we all got a good chuckle out of her behaviour.
  6. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    And so it begins, good luck for the real thing
  7. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
  8. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  9. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    hahah i laughed outloud to this!
  10. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Bean has been practicing lurching around like a zombie. This morning she asked if she could have a parrot for the Zombie Crawl. I told her pirates have parrots, not zombies. She said, "Uncle Jeff can make me a zombie parrot and we can name it Butt!"
  11. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So Bean just asked me, "Who are you texting?" and I said, "None-ya"...she said, "Noneya's Business? Is Noneya's Business a Pickle?" and I about died.
  12. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "what does none-ya's business look like?"

I fall off of the bed.

"Is none-ya's business a boy?"

I roll around on the floor.
  13. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    My little comedian got my Komen shirt after I fell asleep and put in on...and wore it to sleep in last night. [face_love]
  14. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    To my Darling Daughter.

I love you, Julie. You are my world. Most days I am not the mother you deserve, but I love you every minute of each of those days. I am sorry for the choices that I have made that have hurt you. I am sorry that some of the people I have put in your path were less worthy. I am sorry that you hurt because of that.

I strive to do right by you, and I yearn to see pride in your eyes for your mommy.

I love to watch you kick and punch, while you jump on my bed watching Buffy.

I love when you run through the apartment in your panties hissing like a vampire...and of late, with plastic multicolored teeth adding to the effect.

I love that you see Dementors in every cloud.

I love to see you carry your Kitty and hug her at night.

I love that you hug me and push the magic button on my neck when I cry.

I dont deserve you, my darling girl.
  15. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Free Candy at my house! [face_sick]

I swear I had a vision of a bulimic, cheer leading, teenage Bean while cleaning her room. Found two dozen candy wrappers hidden in her bedding. [face_skull]
  16. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    She loves so much...I hope someday some man is worthy of this. So far none have been.
  17. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    And now, in addition to having to compete with the likes of Han Solo and young Obi-Wan, any man in her future will also have to compete with Spike and Angel.

Future Man is doomed. DOOOOOOMED!
  18. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Poor thing was hysterical last night..."Why did Buffy kill Angel?!!! His soul came back!!" I kept trying to explain it, she kept crying...and she ended up falling asleep in my arms in my bed. [face_love]
  19. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Those are some pretty heavy themes for a young kid. I remember being upset by that episode back when it aired. Of course, my reaction was more along the lines of "Joss Whedon is evil", but still.
  20. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Those are some pretty heavy themes for a young kid. I remember being upset by that episode back when it aired. Of course, my reaction was more along the lines of "Joss Whedon is evil", but still.
  21. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    just tell her there is only so much teenage girl angst that a 400 yr old late 20s guy can put out before he gets old and the show gets a lot better soon.
  22. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    lol @ Mac.

Yes, very heavy themes for a small child, and especially so for one who has been through so much emotionally lately. I did explain it was to save the world several times, but her world is so small, I think that is the abstract concept.

She hates Drewzilla, btw. I found that interesting as I kinda like her.

23. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    She'll recover a bit when Angel returns, but then he leaves again....:_|

Mac, Angel's not 400. He was 270-ish when Buffy killed him. And let's be fair; Angel himself has way more angst than any teenage girl. :p
  24. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Q is right, he's just a big sad puppy with bad teeth, remember? I much prefer the pairing of Spike and Buffy anyway. I felt more passion. Maybe it was because they kicked each others asses all of the time. [face_beatup]
  25. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    i preferred riley til you found out all the stuff on him. actually a shot at normalcy for her.

just tell the bean that just like in real life, everything gets better after high school is over.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby