main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Adventures of Princess Poopzilla

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Mistress, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002

Lol...by then she will be smart enougg to know I am full of CRAP. [face_laugh]

2. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
  3. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    lol, Becca.

Little Bean has started a new bed time game. Its "I will teach you something and then you teach me something." What she doesn't understand yet is that every word from her mouth, every action, evey reaction, every time she thinks and makes connections, every time I notice her feet have grown, every tear I wipe from her eyes...teaches me something. :)

Last night she taught me about "this big boat full of pilgwims and it has a name, mommy! Its called the mayflowuh, and there were indians and they made the fiwst pumpkin pie! And mommy? My favowite thanksgiving food is pumkin pie!"

And I taught her three words: Herbivore, Omnivore and Carnivore. :)

Almost forgot!!! She is watching her first opera tonight. And she loves it. [face_love] @};-

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    if she likes buffy i bet she will dig phantom.

5. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    "santa claus, santa claus...why are you so fat? I was sleeping peace-ally and now my bed is flat! Hahaha. How does the one go with Batman and Robin, Mommy?"

6. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Tonight, Princess Poopzilla went from being a baby, to being a girl. How, do you say? She played the game of Life. She cried when we all had twins before her, huge salty tears of heartbreak that all of our cars were stuffed with sets of twins...well, not Thoran. He played "modern style" and while the rest of us married, he merely took a girlfriend. When he finally landed luckily enough to have children, he sold them to Bean. She gladly bought them.

She pulled out one of the plastic pieces that had all of the babies attached to it and asked, "Auntie Whonda, what is this pink thingy?"

"That's where babies come from, Julie." [face_laugh]

"Stop touching that, you'll go blind." [face_laugh]

and the best one was Bean kept trying to steal money from the bank...but she was grabbing loan notes.

Cant believe I forgot this one...Beans car crashed and her purchased babies fell out, and then Thorans car crashed and he exclaimed, "Oh the humanity, my girlfriend fell out of my car!" And then sped away leaving her on the side of the road. [face_shame_on_you]

Great times at family fun night.

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    The first appointment with the new doctor went very well. I wish I had had this doctor as a child. We are signed up for a class in January in Boulder that we take together...very excited.

Who would have thought even a year ago that I would have the words "Boulder" and "excited" in the same sentence. :p

8. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    That's great! I learned to never say "never" about Boulder when my favorite author did a reading and a Q&A there.

9. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Poor sick Bean. This morning when I woke her she said, "Mummy, my neck hurts." I thought she had slept wrong. After the umpteenth time she said the same thing at school, they took her temp and it was nearly 102. She is in a bubble bath with a spiderman popsicle right now, and I think her neck feels some better. ;)

10. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    So last night during her bath, Junior called me in from the other room and informed me that she doesn't want any more baby toys in the bath tub. She is quite firm that she doesnt want me to sell them or give them away (garage sale scarring) but that she wants them drained of watehr and put away for her "baby brother". :rolleyes:

So I just spent 15 minutes doing an assectomy on a rubber chicken to get all of the water out of it. It made the most good awful sound as I squeezed the last drips of 4 year old water from its crevices. I was disturbed. [face_worried]

BUT! Now I have a dryed out yet fully operational rubber chicken to stick in my pants the next time I go through airport security! [face_mischief]

11. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    The food bank/book bank place we went today also had children's clothing, books and toys. I donated a tote of Bean's things that were too small and she was allowed to pick out five outfits, five books, a toy and three pairs of shoes. One of the pairs of shoes she picked out are black tap dancing shoes. She has been stomping on our kitchen floor for the past hour.

When I told her it was time to take a bath she stripped nekkid except for the shoes and started tap dancing towards the bathroom. I had to fight her to get those shoes off.

12. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Just caught a streak of nekkid child run by...in tap dancing shoes. [face_plain]

13. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Betcha can't wait till she outgrows those!

14. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    what if she....doesn't.

what if the heels just get....taller.

hand me a shotgun. [face_plain]

15. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    So Bean is playing Harry Potter in her room and I just heard her exclaim, "Harry, Won, Hermione...we just have to find the Baby Jesus before Voldemort gets him!"

16. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Well, that's mixing your mythologies!

17. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    "Mimi, I can count all the way up to 20-12!"

"Can you count to 20-13?"

"Nope, it doesnt go that high."

My daughter and the Mayans predict the end of the world. You heard it here first, people. From the mouth of Her Royal Highness, Princess Bean.

18. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Her hair is short! Pictures on facebook.

19. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Email sent from my mom this morning:

Subject: Julie's letter to Santa
    Just in case I don't feel up to a mall trip today, I helped Julie write a Santa letter last night. Also, I wanted to offer the wagon we got for her as a Santa present. It's too big to wrap, so would be a perfect choice, and you could put other things in it to make a big splash! So, the letter:

Dear Santa, How are you? This is Julien. I would like a Ginny Weasley costume, a dolly-but not a scary one, a paper snowflake, a little Christmas tree, a pink one, a momma lion, a daddy lion, and a boy and girl baby lions, a dog like bella but not real, a not-glass baby Jesus, a cloth one, red horns for my devilgirl costume, a stuffed toy pig that doesn't talk-a black one, books with lots of pictures in them, a wand for my Ginny costume, and a mask too, another light for my room (when I asked for an explanation on that she pointed to the light switch?~?) a wagon, a doll with pink clothes and pony tail with pink bows and curly hair that looks like Hermione Grainger. That's pretty much all. Thanks!
    Love, Julien I love you!

This morning I noticed she had signed the letter sometime later!
    What a kid!

20. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Its official...after months of trying, Wee Bean has finally gotten sucked into gaming with her DSi. True, all she does is take pictures and sound clips and distort them, but she is learning how to use it and actually had the "gamer stare" yesterday in her glazed baby blues.

Road trips will be better from here on.

21. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I miss my monster the most in the mornings. :_|

22. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Sarah is sleeping in Bean's bed. Yay slumber parties!

I am going to Ptown to get my daughter today. Well, we will hang out there for a few days, but then we come HOME! It was a huge help to have my mom take her these two weeks when her schools hours dont jive with my work hours, but I have missed her so much. Next time I take her will be April. [face_whistling]

23. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Drive safely sweetie!!!!

24. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Her Royal Highness has returned!

She is on a Disney princess marathon at the moment. Has about 14 different costume pieces on and keeps bringing me, "her favoritest favorite toy that I missed so much!" for me to marvel at with her.

Just happy she stopped looping the same audio clip over and over with her DSi. Egads, two and a half hours of it!! [face_hypnotized]

25. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    So I fell asleep on teh couch watching football, and when I woke I started hollering for Bean and she didnt answer. Once the groggy dizzy part of adult day napping had passed I stood up to go and look for her only to find that she had fallen asleep on the floor next to the couch wearing no less than three costumes complete with tiara and fairy wings (which was comical considering she also had on her spidey and vader costumes). Luckily I didnt step on her.

Now we are watching Transformers for the second time today. Anybody have the animated series from the 80's?