The Adventures of Princess Poopzilla

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Mistress, Mar 7, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Obi_Wannabe Jedi Master

star 5
    Thanks for taking care of my girl this weekend Princess :)
  2. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Thanks for sharing her with us. We had a great time! :)
  3. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Baby has been fussy and excessively drooly. Someone suggested I look for teeth.

I found two. [face_plain]

She isnt even two months old yet.

Quick, someone call the xmen, my daughter is a mutant! :p
  4. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Per Danielle the Wonder Nurse....Julien is sitting at nine pounds twelve ounces! Yay!! And the nubs I found are teeth. Canines. Ouch.
  5. darth_hair Jedi Master

star 5
    chompachompachewiechow

i saw the pics from kims last trip. cute kid. i dont say that about many kids
  6. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
  7. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
    Wow, teeth already? She's definitely an advanced baby!
  8. Cyra_Secura Jedi Master

star 1
    That's great-i'll bring them to the meeting on Sunday. So may I ask why you want to use
    cloth diapers? My mom used them on me and the only thing she didn't like is she had
    to wash them everyday. It's your decision, but you live on the third floor and I read how
    hard it was for you to do laundry. The diapers I use are the Parent's Choice from walmart and they start at $5.76 for 56 of them so that's about 10 cents each. Delilah and Kinson are both in three's and they are $10.00 for 80 of them, so that's about 12 cents each. Just a thought. [face_thinking] :)
  9. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6

For a couple of reasons. It is easier to tell when the baby is wet, the chemicals in disposables frighten me, I can reuse the same cloth diapers for potential future children, I feel guilty adding so much volume to landfills (almost a full bag of trash daily...all diapers), its easier to potty train, my mom used them on me...uhm, the hippies told me to do it? :p

lots of reasons. ;)

And just so everyone knows, these are not the cloth diapers our parents used on us...much more advanced, if you can believe it. Check [link=http://www.heinyking.com/]this[/link] out.
  10. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    "pa-chomp, pa-chomp, pa-chewie-chewie-chomp." miss julien
  11. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    That reminds me I need to call the Vet [face_thinking] Maybe the eating sounds?
  12. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Juliens favorite toy is her pooh rattle. She likes to bite its ears. She doesnt have a lot of toys, because she is tiny and there arent many made for newborns. She has several stuffed animals and assorted creatures, though. I have cleaned off a part of the entertainment centers lower shelves for her stuff. That way when she starts crawling she can get to them herself. Today I put all of her toys there and they look so cute.

As I was putting them on their shelves I showed each one to her. This is the first time she has shown any interest in them. It was surprising which ones illicited response and which did not. But by far her favorite is her plush pooh rattle. Yummy.

My favorite of all of her toys are her einstein blocks. Each block is a different color and each side of each block has a different object of that color and the fabric is a different texture. I take her hand and stroke her fingers on the different textures. Her eyes widen a bit, but nothing huge. I think they are super cool.
  13. Cyra_Secura Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok-helping save the enviroment is always cool. I hope I didn't offend you-just thought I'd ask. I can't wait to see Julien! May
    I hold her at the meeting? [face_praying] :)
  14. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    You did not offend me, luv. Not at all. Hope my caustic sense of humor did not offend you. ;)

And yes, you may hold her...of course. :)
  15. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Those are really cool cloth diapers, not what I ws thinking.
  16. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    I know! They are awesome. :cool:

The ultimate in color coordinated outfits. A girl is never to young to have pretty panties. :D
  17. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan

star 4
  18. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Today is the day I take the princess to Grandma's house so I can resume my position at the mines. :(

I will miss her. [face_love]

I just keep thinking of all the pretty things I will be able to buy her once the green stuff starts rolling in again. [face_money_eyes]
  19. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Well, we survived our first week back to work. It is nice to be doing something with my brain other than sesame street and the abc song. But I do miss her. I pick her up around 5:30, feed her and head home. Get to the apartment around 6:30 or 7:00 and immediately start the bedtime routine. So, we dont get much awake time together. :(

My weekends are all her. :)

We went and saw Ice Age II yesterday. She stared at the screen throughout the preshow entertainment and previews. Her litte eyes bugged out of her head, it was cool. As soon as the movie started she went to sleep. Funny girl. I think it might have been how loud the sound was, like a self defense behavior due to being overstimulated? She wasnt really asleep, just in her happy place.

She also had her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. It was free at walmart. She slept through the whole thing. :p

Today we are doing laundry and housework. I put her in her bouncy chair and sing songs while she watches me. Every once in a while I through in a smooth dance move, just to keep it interesting. ;)

Right now she is taking her short morning nap. She will wake up soon, we will play and I will eat my second breakfast. One more full day together til we start the whole thing all over again.

Tomorrow is her two month checkup. She will get four series of shots! I am nervous about it. I took the rest of the afternoon off from work, just in case she is super fussy. Poor baby. At least she will not have to go through those horrible illnesses. Not even chicken pox. Thats awesome.
  20. RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight

star 5
    did they tell you to give her baby tylenol about 30 minutes before the shot? I know that helped tons for Isabel...by the time she got it, the tylenol had kicked in and by the time the shot would have made her fussy, she was still feeling fine from the tylenol. I forget how early you can give it to them tho.

;)
  21. Cyra_Secura Jedi Master

star 1
    Oh, i hate it when the kids have to get shots. Their legs are so tiny and the needle is so long :eek:

If you're not sure how much medicine to give her, ask the doctor, she can tell you usually based on her weight.

Just be strong Jennay!!! I sometimes have to hold back tears, cause I just hate that pain scream :_|.

Thanks for letting me hold her at the meeting :) She is so cute! :p
  22. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6

[face_worried]

:_|
  23. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    It is over, thank the maker. I had no idea that they expected me to hold her down while they did it. I guess it could be said that would be common sense, but I really had no clue. She is really strong. During the first two shots, I was holding her leg and it got away from me...she jerked it right into the needle. Poor baby. It bled a bit and I started crying...which made my mom cry, which made the nurse cry...we all survived, though.

Julien took it like a champ. She cried a bit, nursed and fell asleep. What a kid! Much better than the three adults in the room. :p

On a happier note, her tunic and pants are almost finished. All thats left is her sash and tabbards! Soooooo cute, my wee jedi.
  24. nnaydolem Jedi Master

star 6
    can not WAIT to see her all dressed up! soo sweet! only two weeks!!
  25. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    uploaded a new album of pics to yahoo...sig will get u there
Moderators: DieWompRatDie