main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Adventures of Spock: An Eon Story (One-shot)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LatiJediLukeAndLeia, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia Jedi Knight

Jan 18, 2009
    Title: The Adventures of Spock: An Eon Story
    Author(s): LatiJediLukeAndLeia
    Timeframe: After Revenge of the Sith before A New Hope
    Characters: Leia, Spock, Latios, and Latias,
    Genre: PG
    Keywords: Pokemon, Crossover, GFFA, Star Trek, Star Wars
    Summary: Spock looks for the girl that is distend to help him protect Vulcan and become his sister.
    Notes: None

[image=http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9421/theadventuresofspockane.png]

Spock was looking at the small blue round jewel tide around his neck, it was known as a Soul Dew, it was said to contain the soul of a legendary creature known as Latios. Spock stopped walking and stared up at the sky remembering how the Soul Dew got in his possession.

?Spock the council would like to give you a jewel that is said to contain the soul of a legendary creature known as Latios, Spock, the Soul Dew has chosen you to protect this planet, will you do it??

?I?ll do it, but, how am I suppose to protect all of Vulcan, I am just one??

?No you?ll have a sister soon Spock, she will help you protect this planet.?

?Do you who she is or were she is??

?No Spock but, we were thinking you might know who she may be.?

?I?ve been having dreams lately about a girl she walks up to me embraces me, pecks me on the cheek and tells me I love you Spock then I do the same to her, I feel a deep connection between us as if I?ve known this girl since the day we were born.?

?Go to her then Spock, she is most likely the one that holds the other Soul Dew, the one that will help you protect Vulcan.?

Spock had been having the same dreams for a month now; he knew one thing about her that made them different, she was not a Vulcan like he was, she was human. That was why Spock had come to Alderaan to look for the girl that would help him protect Vulcan and become his sister. The council had suggested that he begin his search for her on Alderaan, so he did. ?Don?t worry my sister? Spock thought as he continued to look up at the clear blue sky above him ?I?ll find you and then we can go to Vulcan together to fulfill our destiny by protecting it.? Spock ran though the forest he was hoping to see if he could find a city or town and find someone that knows his sister. Spock kept running, nothing was going to stop him from finding his sister, but, suddenly, he spotted a white light in front of a cave that covered the caves entrance. He stopped staring at the white light puzzled, "I hope this white light takes me to a city, town, or takes me to my sister" Spock thought as he headed into the white light. A blue carpet was under Spocks feet, there was a small hole were the carpet ended just big enough for his Soul Dew to fit inside it, there was a square opining on each side of the wall, and the room felt a little chilly.

?Welcome Spock.?

Spock looked for the source of the voice but, didn?t see anyone there. ?Where are you?? Spock asked.

?I?m right here.?

The voice finally reviled its self to be the legendary creature Latios.

?Spock you are the chosen one, the chosen guardian of Vulcan.?

Latios flew over to where the small hole was.

?But who is my sister?? Spock asked as he walked beside the Latios over to where the small hole was, not answering Spocks question Latios stopped in front of the small hole.

?Insert your Soul Dew there Spock.? Latios said, pointing to the small hole in the floor.

Spock walked in front of Latios and did as he was told; he lightly placed the Soul Dew into the small hole.

?Now place your hand on top of it.?

Spock again did as instructed, he placed his hand over the Soul Dew as soon as he did his hand went completely numb.

?Now close your eyes, take a deep breath, and relax.? Latios said.

Spocks whole body went numb as the transformation process began, he couldn?t see or feel anything during the process but as soon as the process was over his body no longer felt numb, he opened his eyes t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.