main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Adventures of Tintin

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by JediTrilobite, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Anyone a fan of the Tintin comics? For those of you who aren't familiar with Tintin, it's a series of comics and later cartoons about a young reporter and his adventures around the world.

While not all of the comics or episodes of this series are Science Fiction related, there are several that are, such as when they go to the Moon and are abducted by aliens at one point and the occasional paranormal issues.

Any fans?

2. Panther50

Panther50 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2004
    Big Fan I have most of the books at home. Much as I like Tintin, my favourite character would have to be Captain Haddock, seeing him lose his temper gets me in stiches every time. Speaking of Science Fiction ones I remember one where an asteriod crashes to Earth and I think it made things increase in size like spiders and insects but the name escapes me for the moment.

3. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    I heard there was gonna be a London stage production of Tintin. Maybe that could gain some steam and become a movie.

4. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I just saw the stage production last night, they did a great job with the Tibet story. They did some very funny surealistic scenes.

My favorite scifi storyline is the moon mission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.