main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Adventures of TK-421 (5 years after the NJO)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Jarik_Solo, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Jedi_Jarik_Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2004
    Hi everybody,

I'm continuing this thread from the starwars.com messaged board as it got kicked form there. Where are poeple repect for TK? Anyway i'm started it here. Before you you post amything make sure you read the rules.

1 - Only post one or two paragraphs at a time, dont take control of the story, let others have a chance.
    2 - Keep with continuity, ie dont introduce dead charters or kill main charters from the movies and EU.
    3 - If another person introduces a new charater, don't kill them, no stright away a least.
    4 - Most important, don't end the story by killing TK-421, he will have his fate decided one day, but not yet.

Here is a short explantion of what has happend do far, for more deapth, read the threads on starwars.com in Starwars misc.

TK-241 escapes first Death Star, stuff happens, has son called 421 jr, both become sith lord, make big armies, fight bla bla bla, 421 jr find TK-421 dad called Moelas, Big epic lightsaber battle. 421 jr turns good, goes after his dad, Moelas hired bounty hunter Fallsen to get him back, more stuff happens so on and so forth...

I'll compile all the posts togeting on my websitem i'll post a link soon.

Ok, lets get started...

From the end of the old thread
    -----------------
    "Well, it happend when I was fighting Fett, I pulled out a thermal detenator, but the damn thing was faulty, and didn't exploded, then a group of Vong jumped us. Fett got a way, I threw the faulty thermal detenator at the Vong, which exploded when it hit the ground. I tried to run after you but a Vong slashed at my leg and I couldn't."
    "Can you run now?"
    "Yeah, I think I can"
    "Then lets get out of here!"
    421 jr and Fallsen raced to his ship, and left the planet.

421 jr. plotted the quardenant to Kasshak (MISSPELLING)

" We are going to the wookie planet, I need to tell the tribe leader of Chowbacca's death"

They arrived on the planet and told the leader, raging mad about this, told 421 Jr, and Fallsen to leave and go!

421 jr., and Fallsen left

" Well, kid, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Shut up!" He, once again, pounded his hand on the Hyperdrive button, as they zoomed to ....... Corescant, soon after though, a ship, somewhat resembling Slave 1, followed them to their unexpected destination.

On there way, Fallsen asked 421 jr, "Isn't Coruscant a Vong occupied planet?"
    "Oh, yeah, I forgot, well, what the hell do we do now?"
    "I know a old friend, she owns an old Star Destroyer, her name is Kalen Horn, she should be hinding out in the core somewhere, we should go there."
    421 jr shut down the hyperdrive, change corse, and headed to the core.

They made their way in the safe core worlds.

" You sure your friend can be trusted, I mean she owns a Star destroyerare you sure."

" Please, they Empire is not so evil anymore. Being the son of an Imperial trooper, you should know better."

" Oh, right... sorry Fallsen"

" Their it is"

They pulled up to an old Star destroyer

" Who are you inidentified fighter?"

" Me Fallsen"

" Fallsen!? Well come in!"

When they pulled in they found Fallsen's friend Kalen Horn.

" Fallsen, what's up bad girl"

( Girl scream) "Kalen!"

Hug

" OK, ok, Male here"

"HUH? Oh right, eh hem, so, what brings you to my peaceful old bucket? "

" It's a long story"

After this long story, ( Only took 2 min.)

Kalen said whos your friend, he looks kinder cute."
    "He's the son of TK-421"
    "Realy, well come inside, we have alot to talk about"
    An hour later Kalen and Fallsen finished talking. Fallsen walked up to 421 jr "Kalen said she let us stay here any time we want to, now we have to go find your father."

421 jr. said, "I like that plan!"

As they left to go in their frieghter, Kalen called out,

" Be carefull 421, wouldn't want anything to happen to that face of yours"

" Oh, um ( Turning red ) thanks, I will take care of your face, I mean my face, I mean... See ya."

" Smooth move Jr." Fallsen said as they went in their ship.
    Suddenly, the Star destroyer shook with

2. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    Kalen, Fallsen and jr ran to the fighter hanger bay,
    Fallsen asked Kalen, "What kind of weapons does this rust bucket have?"
    "I got 150 droid starfighters, pretty old though, from back before the empire, but I got some good stuff here."
    They ran into a room, in the center sat three fighters, a Tie Defender, XJ X-Wing and a Tie fighter.
    Kalen called out, "The Defenders mine, Fallsen, you can take the X-Wing, Junior boy can have the TIE."
    "What, Why do I have to get the crap TIE?"
    grumbling jr climbed into the TIE, a few minutes later the three of them were flying towards their fathers masive navy.

3. Darth_jwaldo

Darth_jwaldo Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2004
    All Right :) Now it can continue.

4. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    TK-421 stood in the bridge of his Star Destroyer, His body had changed much, more machine now then man, and what left of his human body had been implanted with Vong biotech. He was now the ulimate power, stronger then any sith lord before him. An Officer came up behind him. "Grand Amiral, we are approching the enemey base."
    "Good, nothing is to be left alive, nothing at all. Is my Fighter reader?"
    "Yes Sir, it in hanger bay A9"
    His fighter was the most powerfull thing he had ever created. With the same armour as the sun crusher, and lasers that would come close in strenth to the Darth Star, and combined with advanced Vong biotech.
    He flew the fighter out of the bay, he said too himself. "Now son you will die, and I will rule the galaxy!"

5. Kyp_Durron_Master

Kyp_Durron_Master Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2004
    Jr. suddunly remembered somthing and flew back to the ship. Jr. ran to the comm unit.
    "This is TK-421 Jr. calling Luke skywalker. We are under attack. I repeat we are under attack."
    "This..... Skywalker .... what ..... do" Was all you could hear through the static.
    " send reinforecements now!!!! The sky is full of coralskippers."
    "I'll ..... I can. I'll ..... Republic." The message faded away.
    Jr. then got back in his TIE and launched.
    As soon as Jr. went into the battle he knew his father was there.

6. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    "This is Kalen, We going to have to take out that star destroyer first, Fallsen, keep the skips of my tail, i'm going for the shield genrators, Junior, do you think your father's here?"
    "Yes, he is, you two take out that SD, i'll deal with my father." Looking to his left, he saw the TIE defender turning towards the Star Destroyer, with Fallsen's X-Wing close behind it. He cycled through his target screen untill he found a ship that did not regester in the database, he knew it was his fathers. 421 jr was going to have to plan this well, it's was his durapaper strength TIE aginst whatever his father was flying. His set his engine speed to full, he couldn't afford to get hit once.

7. Kyp_Durron_Master

Apr 26, 2004
    *before I post I want to say somthing. Did you know that 421 is about 60 years old , Jr's probably 30 (you'd think he'd have a kid of his own, poor guy) and I don't even want to know how old Moelas was before he died*

Jr. sumerged into the force and concentrated on
    evading. For about 10 minutes Jr managed to doge everthing the 421 threw at him, barely. Suddenly Jr's ship rocked, his port engine had been destroyed.
    Jr. picked up the comm and said "Why don't we settle this with an old fashion light saber duel?"
    "Sure meet me on my ship, I'll tell them to let you land"
    Suddenly remembering what Moelas said (for those of you don't know Moelas said something like "Only together with Fallsen can you beat your father") Jr. sent a message over a secure channel saying "I think I might need your help, Fallsen"

8. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    "Negative, Kalen's swamped in skips, I have to stay here."
    Well Jr had to do this himself, he headed towards the Star Destroyer that his father told him to go to. He landed in a small bay and got out. As soon he got out of his TIE he saw his father their waiting for him.

9. Kyp_Durron_Master

Apr 26, 2004
    Jr. took a piece of panneling and used the force to throw it at 421, who easily pushed it aside.Then the lightsaber battle began. Jr was losing ground fast and before he knew it he up against a wall. 421 started toying with Jr, a small cut here a poke there. Then with his lightsaber to Jr's throat 421 shot him with a stun bullet. 421 then handed him to his chief "interegator" and said "I need to know the location of his fleet".

10. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    After what seemed ages of intergation, 421 jr was thrown into a cold hard cell, where he sunk into a deep sleep. Then he had a vision, Moelas was standing before him. "You can not defeat your father yet, not own your own, you will have a son, and together you can defeat you father. There is a small star cluster above the rim of the galaxy, it is hidden from sight behind a massive black hole, it is also shadowed by the force, your father will never find you there, it is here your will train you son to become the most powerful Jedi ever to exist. Your father has found a way to cheat death, now he can not die by ageing. Leave now, before it's too late.

11. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    421 jr awoke to his cell door opening there was fallsen "come on jr" she said. but try as he might he couldnt stand fallsen helped him to his feet and they were off.slowly since fallsen had to support jr. the crew was on a skelacton shift so it was eiser than normal to sneek out and they made it without insadent.
    then they landed on Kalens ship and blasted to lightspeed. when jr could stand he went to the brige and told them to go to a remote star cluster"what!?!?jr are you crazy"said fallsen "we have to get to your fleet and take out your father."kalen added "trust me"jr replyed "not so fast" jr fallsen said "fallsen, trust me i had a vison of Moelas.

12. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    *Looks like the 'newb' RR* ;)

I won't post, but I'd like to cheer you fellows on for keeping TK-421 in the list. He's definitely a man who needs to be respected and honored. :D Keep it going. Keep him alive!

13. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    trust me i had a vison of Moelas.

421 jr explained the vision to Kalen and Fallsen, Kalen asked, "But Junior, you don't have a son."
    "Don't you think I know that, but my son is the only one who can stop my father."
    Fallsen intrupted, "Actulay, Junior you do have a son, well in about nine months."
    "What the hell, what are you talking about?"
    "Do you remember a few weeks ago while we were travelling to Kasshak and we found that crate of beer in the cargo hold?"
    "Yeah, what about them...oh"

14. Kyp_Durron_Master

Apr 26, 2004
    And so the months continued to pass. While Jr. trained and prepaired for his child Fallsen grew larger until one night. Jr. was training and suddenly he saw Kalen running hystericly tword him. "Whats wrong?" Jr. asked.
    Kalen yelled "WHAT DO YOU THINK IDIOT? FALLSEN JUST WENT INTO LABOR."
    before Kalen could say anything else Jr started to run down the hall. Jr burst into the ifirmary and saw Fallsen holding the baby and beaming.
    Fallsen said "I've named him.......

15. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    "421 the III" she said jr. just stared at her then she laughed and said "relax im just kidding i really named him Moelas in honor of your grandfather" so 421 and fallsen is taking took care of youngh moelas and when he had the time jr. trained when moelas was older jr began to teach him...

16. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    jr began to teach him the ways the Force. jr built robots for Moelas to fight, everyday Moelas would spend the whole day training and studying Jedi history. When Moelas was three he was already skilled in lightsaber combat. 421 jr asked Kalen to find out information about his father, so she took a ship and left. A few weeks later Kalen's ship came back, it was damaged along one side.

17. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    kalen stubled out if her ship with torn clothes muscles tense and a scar across her left cheek "Kalen!"jr falsen and moelas called in usion
    they quickly got her to a bacta tank. by this time moelas was 7 and well on his way to becomeing a great jedi knight when Kalen recovered completly she sat in her coters sipping hot chocolate jr and fallsen came by "hey how ya feeling Kalen"jr asked "ive felt better kid" replyed Kalen "well i supose its time i told you what happened to me.""i found your fathers fleet all right but before i could finsh assessing his might he somehow picked me up and captured me and totured me but i didnt crack"she said as jr and fallsen looked on intently at that moment moelas came in fallsen noticed that it was getting late so she put moelas to bed and then kalen continued her story

18. Kyp_Durron_Master

Apr 26, 2004
    "After they tortured me they threw me in a cell."continued Kalen."Eventually I overpowered the gaurd while they were bringing food and took his blaster. I fought my way to the dock and took a TIE. Unfortunatly it didn't have hyperdrive so I landed on Coreilla and worked for a ticket to this system."
    "Wow you've been through alot" Said Fallsen.
    "Yeah," Agreed Kalen. "I think I'll go to my room now."
    After Kalen and Fallsen left Moelas said "I don't trust her. There was something wrong with her force presense""I sensed it too" said Jr." but for now we'll just have to trust her and be very, very carefull.
    While Kalen was in her room she pulled out a subspace com and said in perfect Yuuzahn Vong "Here are the coordinanites"

19. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    *first off i just want to say kye could you change your post so that they couldnt sense kalen at all there for showing that shes a vong thats were im going to take the story since i dont know of any humans or aleins that can speek flawless vong(then agian im not that far into NJO)if you dont want to then dont im just going for accuresy*
    so time passed slowly jr continued to train yough Moelas on his eight birthday kalen jr and fallsen cerlibrated in there troditional way(just like we do) that night Moelas awoke and quietly went to his parents room he woke them up and said "i had a dream it looked like the halo pics you've shown me up great grandpa he told me that we need to leave tonight and not take kalen and that i needed to go tell you right away"Moelas told them

20. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    So 421 jr, Moelas and Lindra (Yes, Fallsen does have a first name, I don't know why we stoped using it)
    left during night when Kalen was asleep. 421 jr asked his son, "Did you great grandfather tell us what we had to do?"
    "He just said that we need to go to something called Endor"
    So they boarded a YT-1300 and jumped to hyperspace.
    A few hours later there was a large crash and the ship fell out of hyperspace. In front of them, was a Vong worldship, and a mass of smaller ships around it.
    "Lindra, Moelas, take the quadcannons, i'll try to get us out of here"

21. Kyp_Durron_Master

Apr 26, 2004
    *Acctually the new Kalen is supposed to be a droid built to look just like Kalen with the enteched soul of a Pw'eck(sp?), you'll understad if you've read "the truce at Bakura" or "Force Heretic I ,II and III"(the real Kalen is still with 421)*

They tried to get out but the entire area had been scattered with Dovin Basaals. Suddenly a fleet dropped out of hyperspace. Luke Skywalkers voice came over the com. "Sorry it took so long but we're here"
    Lindra and Jr were releived but Moelas ,still nervous, said. "The Galactic alliance fleet isn't enough they'll still lose and we must get to Endor.look there's an opening we must escape."

22. Jedi_Jarik_Solo

Apr 26, 2004
    There was a week spot in the Vong fleet, 421 jr headed for it while Moelas and Kalen kept blasting skips.
    "Luke, if we can make it past that Vong ship. we should be able to jump out of here."
    ".....go for it........meet.....Endor..."
    421 jr switch the intercom on.
    "Moelas, Falsen, concentrate your fire on that ship in front of us".

23. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    okay sorry kyp i know about the entechment from truce at bakura didnt think of that possibilty sorry my bad and i havent made it to force heritic yet

24. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    okay sorry kyp i know about the entechment from truce at bakura didnt think of that possibilty sorry my bad

25. Kyp_Durron_Master

Apr 26, 2004
    *thats okay ,you weren't supposed to think of that*

They concentrated their fire on the ship but most of it was absorbed."That must be a Yammosk ship ,thats the only reason it would be so heavily defended."Jr picked up the com and said. "Galactic fleet concentrate all avalible fire on that ship ,it has a Yammosk." A minute later the ship exploded in a bright shower of plasma and Yorik coral.
    They gave the coordinantes for Endor and went into hyperspace. "Do you know what we're supposed to do on Endor?" Asked Jr. "I'm not really sure ,it has something to do with an extict race and an artifact of great power."

Meanwhile back at Kalens star destroyer...
    "They're headed to Endor sir."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.